Editor requests - Custom league files - ask here

SixPointer

Sorry if this is covered elsewhere. I did a cursory search using google and searched the usual fansites. Will there be a promotions and relegations file to update the leagues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

There are lots of English Lower leagues db, but any of them have a correct 2017/18 relegation and promotion format, at least at level 7? I would like to have just one relegation spot at level 7 instead of four like it was in the past seasons. 

On 11/11/2017 at 09:11, stu_gers said:

I'm going to be making a new Scottish database, different league format, etc. If anyone has any requests then I'll try my best to sort them out :)

Not sure if this has been mentioned, and I have missed it, but, I would love to see a Scottish one, with, the lower leagues all included, but, maybe (may be easier?) To replicate the English League system, so we have, Scottish Premier (20 teams, play twice, no bloody split!), scots championship (maybe 20 teams again? or 24), That would actually do, but, adding in league one and league two, with a lot of junior teams etc may be cool, and, adding playoffs between all the leagues, like, 3 up 3 down (but play offs like England, where relegated teams dont get the chance to stay up like they do in scotland)

oh, and decent prize money for once

Is that too demanding? haha :)

Hi guys, Classen has gone superb work and I love his packs, however he doesn't do lower league England, Italy, Spain, France or Germany because he says other have done them so well there is no need. I have searched for a serie D pack, preferentially with eccellenza and prozione as well and the only one I can find has an error where no fixtures are produced after season 1. Has anyone downloaded a stable version? Can you provide a link for me? Thanks very very much.

17 ore fa, chestermike ha scritto:

Hi guys, Classen has gone superb work and I love his packs, however he doesn't do lower league England, Italy, Spain, France or Germany because he says other have done them so well there is no need. I have searched for a serie D pack, preferentially with eccellenza and prozione as well and the only one I can find has an error where no fixtures are produced after season 1. Has anyone downloaded a stable version? Can you provide a link for me? Thanks very very much.

Best Italian database I know so far. Lower leagues down to Prima Categoria, the Italian 7th tier:

change list on Facebook

thread on SI forum

http://www.mediafire.com/file/md77q6xmavd3fhb/FUSION+DB%40MAY+Edition.rar

I have thought of another one, as well as a non-stupid Scottish setup, I would like to see the champions league where its actually champions, no more of the 4 teams from one country and runners up, 3rd and 4th place finishers just because its a "bigger league". Would much rather it be pure, so, champions all qualify, the rest go into the Europa league :) not sure how easy that is

Hey guys. This might be a bit long but this is my last hope and im desperate for a solution.

I am currently trying to make a New Zealand League system like Englands. I have made 3 tiers and set up prom/rele for each one suicessfully as well as a League cup for div 2 and 3 teams and a FA cup for everyone and it all seems to work fine.

My problem arises however when i want to change the qualification placements.

I want the winner of the New Zealand Premier League and the winner of the FA cup (and if someone wins both have the runner up of the FA cup) to go through into the Oceania Champions league. I have tried many things and have failed, i have posted this on discords, had people try their own versions, etc and still have not found a way to do it.

So if there is a thread for requests i beg that someone take a look at the files i can provide and try get it going i would be so greatful and will get a shoutout on my Youtube playthrough i make.

Cheers guys thanks for readin till now.

Attached are the league system rules and the DB changes as well as a OFC champions league i attempted to make to rectify the problem, its probably not needed but maybe someone will get a laugh out of my failed attempts to get this working.

New NZL 3 Tier Advanced Modified 5.fmf

New NZL 3 Tier Advanced Modified Cointinental.fmf

• 4 weeks later...
On 23/07/2018 at 14:20, PokemonScanHams said:

Hey guys. This might be a bit long but this is my last hope and im desperate for a solution.

I am currently trying to make a New Zealand League system like Englands. I have made 3 tiers and set up prom/rele for each one suicessfully as well as a League cup for div 2 and 3 teams and a FA cup for everyone and it all seems to work fine.

My problem arises however when i want to change the qualification placements.

I want the winner of the New Zealand Premier League and the winner of the FA cup (and if someone wins both have the runner up of the FA cup) to go through into the Oceania Champions league. I have tried many things and have failed, i have posted this on discords, had people try their own versions, etc and still have not found a way to do it.

So if there is a thread for requests i beg that someone take a look at the files i can provide and try get it going i would be so greatful and will get a shoutout on my Youtube playthrough i make.

Cheers guys thanks for readin till now.

Attached are the league system rules and the DB changes as well as a OFC champions league i attempted to make to rectify the problem, its probably not needed but maybe someone will get a laugh out of my failed attempts to get this working.

New NZL 3 Tier Advanced Modified 5.fmf

New NZL 3 Tier Advanced Modified Cointinental.fmf

Have you solved this??

• 2 months later...

There is some talk in South American football of allowing MLS teams into the Copa Libatodores, last time i had a go at making continental comps, in FM16 it was a mare. has it improved much, could i get this done? 

1 hour ago, shawn_strat said:

I was wondering if anyone was planning on creating a database that activates the Canadian Premier League and USL in North America.  They would be good additions to MLS.

Thanks!

I work on a database that includes CanPL, League 1 Ontario, Premiere Ligue Soccer Quebec, Canadian USL PDL, Ottawa every year. 1000+ players, coaches, journalists etc.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1528046562

Unfortunately, the editor is really bugged at the moment and the file won't convert properly so I am slowly starting from scratch :(

1 hour ago, yellowsweatygorilla said:

I work on a database that includes CanPL, League 1 Ontario, Premiere Ligue Soccer Quebec, Canadian USL PDL, Ottawa every year. 1000+ players, coaches, journalists etc.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1528046562

Unfortunately, the editor is really bugged at the moment and the file won't convert properly so I am slowly starting from scratch :(

We've spoken on Twitter before.  I think I tweeted you yesterday :)

Hello guys, 

I am trying to create my own Swedish league system but I keep getting errors because I am not that good at editor in advance mode.

I was wondering if anyone can help me by creating a Swedish League System file, with advanced rules, based on the one I created on basic rules. See the  uploaded editor data file.

Thanks in advance 

SWE.fmf

Edited by Reving.no1

Just now, Bigpole said:

Instead of being wrong, maybe check the game before asking, cheers.

I literally checked the game an hour ago and it wasn't there, plus they mentioned that it wasn't going to be on this years. Suddenly it's appeared. Don't know if my steam has updated or what but it is indeed there. Thanks.

29 minutes ago, rschprs said:

Does anyone know if there are any cup-tournaments available for download, such as the Florida Cup, the Audi Cup,  some youth-tournaments such as the future cup etc. ?

check on steam workshop but I don't think so.

Anyone working on a database for the United States? Not a fake one with promotion and relegation, but a true to life one? I'm trying to create the USL and failing miserably. The advanced rules editor is atrocious. I don't understand it.

I have tried to update Oceanic leagues by my own but of course I didn't have such a good result. 

Vanuatu league is divided into two - I tried to make it but just one league was working.  (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_VFF_National_Super_League). 

Could someone give some help on it? I have doing all efforts possible to make Oceania more accurate to play!

Am 6.11.2018 um 23:03 schrieb keyzerFAQ:

I need the real fixture/results of the Copa Libertadores so I can play the Boca - River final 

how can I do that? does the ingame editor work for amending results?

Believe it or not, in my beta save, I played against Boca (as River) in the first season in the Copa Libertadores final.

Sadly I have never used the in/game editor so I don't know about how to edit results.

On that note, has anyone heard about a plan for an Argentine database? My friends and I want to do a challenge save where we race up from the 5th division (Torneo Federal C or Primera D Metropolitana)

I was thinking about trying to do it but as I have never done anything as extensive as this and with the structure being a bit complex, I wanted to see if someone is working on it because I would love to either completely mooch off their work or help build on it in some way. Much love.