Editor requests - Custom league files - ask here

SixPointer

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 horas atrás, Juventus disse:

Is there a database where at least most of all the league, cups(cl,euro), etc.... have a 12 sub rule?

i have  portugal , spain , france , italy , netherlands , ucl , uel , belgium , scotland and more if you want

Edited by Branquinho1997

Hello, 

I am looking for help in transforming the 2nd teams or B teams e.g. "AS Monaco 2" or "FC Bayern II" to either reserve teams or U23's similar to that of the UK or Italy.

I understand some editing of the competition rules are required, and I have experimented, but so far I have managed to convert their appearances to "Non-Professional" but not stop the fact they are assigned to the 2nd team from displaying on their playing history.

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Legofingers said:

Hello, 

I am looking for help in transforming the 2nd teams or B teams e.g. "AS Monaco 2" or "FC Bayern II" to either reserve teams or U23's similar to that of the UK or Italy.
I understand some editing of the competition rules are required, and I have experimented, but so far I have managed to convert their appearances to "Non-Professional" but not stop the fact they are assigned to the 2nd team from displaying on their playing history.

Thanks in advance.

I think you are looking for the Current affiliations part with the club, right? There you can edit the link between A and B team. After that, it is a matter of editing the competition they are in.

@Wolf_pd Hi, I dont think so.

The very basic thing I would like to achieve is so that none of the appearances for the "B" teams (France in particular) appear on the players history, neither do I want any record on their history of being in the "B" team.

So ideallly all of the professional French teams would just have an U23's or a reserve team which reflects the league of the 1st team and all games played by players in the reserves were recorded and "non-competitive".

The Current Affiliations for say AS Monaco does not list "AS Monaco 2"

Im really just after the French leagues here, so that the reserve setup for the 1st teams is the same as the Premier league or Serie A

For FM20, anyone making a World Cup with 32 teams and a Euro with 16 teams? The classic formats of the 90s and 2000s let's say. 

Also would be interested in any sort of overhaul of Europeanc ontinental competitions.

Berwick is supposed to play in England, not Scotland and Gretna is very close to the English-Scottish Border. TNS also is near the English-Welsh border but Newport Merthyr and Colwyn bay move to the WPL. Is there a file for this?

Good day to everyone, could anybody do Ukrainian Second League (Group A and Group B with 11 teams in each one) with new 3 leg (30 matches) rules.

Rules:

Each winner of group earns a direct promotion, while each runner will contest additional promotion with 13/14thth places of the First League.

One team from each group with the worst record will be relegated. Those two teams will be swapped with two teams from the Ukrainian Amateur Football Championship.

54 minutes ago, Tigerman500 said:

Is there a database that has fictional players and staff for FM19?

you know that you can tick 'do not use real players' when selecting leagues in game?

On 05/12/2019 at 04:43, Kingofcm03 said:

Has anybody come across a good and valid file for the Kazakhstan football pyramid? There is 1 on the steam workshop but wanted to see if there was any others around as there is no ratings or comments on that.

There is, Timo has done it in his megapack :)

3 hours ago, sweem said:

Anybody have a Georgian league file? @avto you would not happen to know by any chance? :)

There's, AFAIK, not yet any Georgian league file, which would reflect the league structure till the bottom of the pyramid (but there are some hopes to have it in quite near future). As for now, IMO the best is the file from Timo's megapack, where you have correct D1-D4, and a little fictional structure of D5 (as the original one is quite complicated to be reproduced quickly).

12 minutes ago, erikeagles said:

great !!!

what are the rules ?

I've got 27 different files for this year so far. Part of my UEFA Revival project. They cover every format that has been used, plus some original formats.

I was wondering if anyone can make a league with a combined Ireland and Northern Ireland (10 from Irish Premier, 10 from Irish First Division and 12 from Danske Bank Premiership) for a 32 team league. However Id like to split this league 'NFL' style so its 2 conferences of 16 teams with  2 further sub divisions of 8 teams where the league consists of playing every team once (31 games) and then every team in your sub division a second time (7 games) so each team plays 38 games. Alternating home and away each year to make it fair. Top 4 from each conference into a straight knockout playoff to decide an overall winner. Ideally id like to retain the two national cup trophies (Irish Senior Challenge Cup and Northern Irish Cup) with winner of each getting a European spot. The other European spots allocated by league position (not sure if the league would get both Ireland and NI's spots but can discuss best solution for that). 

4 Sub Divisions would be:

Conference A:

Division 1:                             Division 2:

Bohemians                             Waterford

Shamrock Rovers                  Cork City

St Patricks Athletic                Cobh Ramblers

Shelbourne                            Limerick City

UCD                                         Sligo Rovers

Bray Wanderers                    Wexford

Cabinteely                              Finn Harps

Longford Town                      Galway United

Conference B:

Division 1:                             Division 2:

Dundalk                                  Ballymena United

Derry City                               Carrick Rangers

Athlone Town                        Cliftonville

Drogheda United                  Crusaders

Coleraine                                Glentoran

Dungannon                            Larne

Glenavon                                Linfield

Institute                                  Warrenpoint

I know that is a lot of detail so if nobody is interested thats fine by me. I was having a go myself but couldnt get my head around cross nation subdivisions. Also Clever names for the conferences/divisions are encouraged 

Hello, 

I am looking for help in creating an European League like MSL style,  32 teams divided in 2 conferences (north-south or west-east). Playing twice between them and then playoffs for each conference and, finally, the final match between conference's winners. The idea is to use an existing country (with no international cups) or a non-existing country to recreate that league and taking out the teams of that league from its national leagues...

I tried to do it copying the MSL style in the editor but, unfortunately, I have failed miserably...

Thanks in advance.

Edited by soichiro

On 14/12/2019 at 16:01, Juventus said:

Does any have a Uruguayan league?

I do, down till D3. Don't remember the source, though.

18 hours ago, Zdravkovic said:

German lower leagues. Anyone knows if there is such file? I would like to play in at least the Regionalligas

Try this: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1919234889&searchtext=germany

4 minutes ago, 53bast1an said:

Is anybody planning to create a Netherlands-File for the leagues below the Jupiler League?

Such files already exist. Please check the Steam workshop :)

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, zanchin said:

Hello everybody,

is there a file that unlocks the lower leagues in Hungary? I know there's one by SangueBlu but it's not made with realistic features..

If you could help that would be great!

There is some Hungarian file down to D4. It should be available at Steam. I'll be home in some 4-5 hours, not earlier. If you don't find it till that time, please remind me, I'll post it here :)

3 minuti fa, avto ha scritto:

There is some Hungarian file down to D4. It should be available at Steam. I'll be home in some 4-5 hours, not earlier. If you don't find it till that time, please remind me, I'll post it here :)

Thanks! For now I'm gathering the informations about teams down to Hungary's last level so that if I can find somebody that can use the editor wants, a more accurate database can be done (I can't use the editor to save my life)

On 31/12/2019 at 18:10, omarsorto6 said:

Does anyone know how to unite CONCACAF and CONMEBOL together and and AFC and OFC merger ? 

Moving all CONCACAF nations to CONMEBOL, move all OFC nations to AFC. Move all the OFC and CONCACAF competitions to the correct continent. Remake the broken OFC, AFC, CONCACAF en CONMEBOL international competition to your liking.

Remove the World Cup, Confederations Cup and Club World Cup, or remake them.

And then the question is, what you want to do with the two empty continents.

8 hours ago, zanchin said:

Thanks! For now I'm gathering the informations about teams down to Hungary's last level so that if I can find somebody that can use the editor wants, a more accurate database can be done (I can't use the editor to save my life)

I use this for Hungary. Anyway, if You'd like Hungary to the lowest level, try to contact with @Weiry - he already has done a lot of countries' full pyramids, so maybe he'd plan Hungarian one as well, and if You provide him with info, it would definitely be easier ;)

16 csapatos Magyar Bajnokság, 4. osztályig - Hungarian Lower Leagues.fmf

36 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

Moving all CONCACAF nations to CONMEBOL, move all OFC nations to AFC. Move all the OFC and CONCACAF competitions to the correct continent. Remake the broken OFC, AFC, CONCACAF en CONMEBOL international competition to your liking.

Remove the World Cup, Confederations Cup and Club World Cup, or remake them.

And then the question is, what you want to do with the two empty continents.

hey i have a old file from last year and it works fine but when i move it to the fm 20 folder the games dont are not schedule to play . 

0000ihope p3frect w0orld r3ady t0o play 0o0o0o.xml