Editor requests - Custom league files - ask here

SixPointer

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a way to play a save in the Caribbean (there are plenty of countries to choose from), and while there are several packs out there (by qwert2 and Timo@) that contain enabled leagues for them, none seem to enable the Caribbean Club Championship or the CONCACAF League which are a doorway to the CONCACAF Champions League, and without that there's just nothing to play for in the long run.

I played this a few versions ago, a save in Saint Lucia, and it all worked decently well, but I think it was made by claasen who sadly seems to won't be doing anything other than Europe this year.

If anyone has been able to make this work with the existing options or knows of another way, please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I would love a German league structure with reserve teams in their own reserve leagues, instead of how it is now where reserve teams play in the regular league structure. To not have a reserve team is so frustrating when playing, because it is so difficult to keep younger and backup players match fit when there is no reserve matches.

If someone makes this, I think many people will appricate it.

2 hours ago, Andrew Price said:

hi does anyone know if someone has made up the non fifa nations and there leagues like Shetland,orkney,sicilly,greenland,yorkshire ,guernsey,jersey,isle of man and isle of wight etc. would be great to play.

if nations you've mentioned are not in vanilla database - someone must create it. And afaik there's no chance to manage newly created nations, you can only be a manager in division you create for these nations (assuming you'd create some sort of league system)

On ‎18‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 21:02, Bigpole said:

if nations you've mentioned are not in vanilla database - someone must create it. And afaik there's no chance to manage newly created nations, you can only be a manager in division you create for these nations (assuming you'd create some sort of league system)

what is the vanilla database 

hello.

please could i have a north and south sub division file so i can have a good look at how it all works so i can make future databases. it can even be a north south west and east or any other compo, i just need to learn how to do this lol.

thank you.

ps football manager 19.

Edited by fmsqaud

i´m thinking and can somebody do a champions league /  europa league  in which consists of an inital league , qualified clubs  then go to knockouts again (quarters , semi final and  final) 

both winners qualify for the uefa super cup , winner of UEFA EL qualifies for UCL next season , UCL winner qualifies for Club World Cup

Edited by Branquinho1997

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would be interested in someone who could help / coach / teach me to unlock leagues in FM and make them playable - for example, say down to Belper Town’s level which, I believe, is England Tier 8.

I know there’s guides, and YouTube tutorials, but I’ve tried those without success. Even when I think I’ve done all the steps correctly, I can’t get it to work.

Like I said in the first sentence, I’m looking for someone who can help / coach / teach me how to do it.

Many thanks for reading...

Edited by Stuniverse

On 16/07/2019 at 23:18, Stuniverse said:

I would be interested in someone who could help / coach / teach me to unlock leagues in FM and make them playable - for example, say down to Belper Town’s level which, I believe, is England Tier 8.

I know there’s guides, and YouTube tutorials, but I’ve tried those without success. Even when I think I’ve done all the steps correctly, I can’t get it to work.

Like I said in the first sentence, I’m looking for someone who can help / coach / teach me how to do it.

Many thanks for reading...

Check out Dan's database:

He is probably the best person to ask for help.

Il 21/6/2019 in 07:15 , Jean0987654321 ha scritto:

Does anybody got a database that includes Italian Serie D?

Il 14/4/2019 in 04:47 , yipster1986 ha scritto:

Hello,

I'm looking for an Italian lower league file all the way down to the Eccelenza. Or can anyone point me in a direction on how to create the lower leagues so I can do so myself?

Il 16/3/2019 in 20:44 , TheDuck24 ha scritto:

Italian Serie D for 19.3? Can't seem to find one anywhere.

Il 20/3/2019 in 18:58 , yipster1986 ha scritto:

I'm also looking for it. If I was any good with the editor I'd create it myself but I have no idea how

There's the link for you all! The work's been done by the Italian forum and I must say it's pretty accurate! Have fun! 

Hey I’m trying to edit the EPL but adding a few teams from other leagues into it. I’m obviously doing something wrong as it won’t let me start a game with the English Leagues as a choice. I’ve run the tests but I’m guessing that it has something to do with me not completing the nation rules properly? Any help greatly appreciated 

• 2 weeks later...

(FM2019) Hi im trying to use the pre editor to add a third division in the league of ireland for amateur teams with the chance of promotion to the first division but cant seem to change the first division to have a relegation, trying to use the regional level three as a playoff group for lower leagues for the chance to get into the first division when a team is relegated, any help would be appreciated as all i have ever used the editor for is swapping teams and changing club stats. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DaggerPaul said:

Advanced call for German leagues down to level 5 or 6 for FM20

will be for sure, on meistertrainerforum there's always a file with germany lower leagues.

17 hours ago, MWFC_3 said:

CAN SOMEONE HEAR ME ALREADY??

I ASKED FOR THIS:

Liechtenstein top league with winners qualifying for UCL and runners up going to UEL

capslocking won't help, by the way liechtenstein is hardcoded so I think it can not be done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...