Match 35 & 36 France vs Portugal Live from the Ferenc Puskás Stadium (BBC One) & Germany vs Hungary Live from the Allianz Arena (BBC2) thread

thefmveteran86

6 minutes ago, DJ said:

Reports of Hungarian fans in the city, shouting by the hundreds: GAY GERMANY GAY GAY. Please guys, please do the Hitler salute tonight in the stadium if you dare. It is an actual crime to do that in Germany and you will land in prison. 

W******

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, DJ said:

Interesting fact: the last time Germany played an official game against Hungary, Germany won 3-2. It was the WC final of 1954 :eek: 

That's crazy :D 

Can only mean one thing - es kommt Heim! :D 

Edited by Orzelek

15 minutes ago, DJ said:

Reports of Hungarian fans in the city, shouting by the hundreds: GAY GERMANY GAY GAY. Please guys, please do the Hitler salute tonight in the stadium if you dare. It is an actual crime to do that in Germany and you will land in prison. 

Judging by the intellecual level of those "fans" we'll defintely hear or see some Hitler stuff at the stadium tonight.

23 minutes ago, DJ said:

I'm 90% sure I saw one during the anthems. I'll have to rewatch later to be sure.