Match 31 and Match 32: Czech Republic vs England (ITV1 live from Wembley) & Croatia vs Scotland (ITV4 live from Hampden Park) at 8pm (BST)

thefmveteran86

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great ball from Maguire, thought Kane was nailed on there.

2 or 3 times Saka has looked like he's run into a cul-de-sac and has then wriggled himself free into space. He's been very good so far.

1 minute ago, Heartwork said:

Think he milked it a bit but solid from Pickford anyway. Doesn't matter about his club form, seems to show up at tournaments.

I don't even think his club form has been that bad for ages. He's won me over for now anyway.

Whenever it comes to England keepers, I always think what could have been of Matt Murray if not for his injuries. Never seen a keeper with such good reflexes and dominance on crosses.

Edited by Baptista_8

Just now, Baptista_8 said:

Whenever it comes to England keepers, I always think what could have been of Matt Murray if not for his injuries. Never seen a keeper with such good reflexes and dominance on crosses.

We had him on loan at Hereford just before he retired. Was still a class above any keeper I'd seen in 15 years for us.

1 minute ago, Baptista_8 said:

:(.

When we beat Sheffield United 3-0 in the playoff final, he was man of the match. Such a good keeper, he would have gone to the top if he wasnt made of glass.

Just now, Astafjevs said:

England look better when they play with two fast wide forwards. Sterling, Sancho, Saka, Rashford - whoever it is - they're better when two of them play instead of just one, and then a guy like Foden out wide.

England's best performance against a top side was Sterling and Rashford flanking Kane if I recall. Spain I think

Foden is quick tbf, and much better on the left than on the right 

Just now, sc91 said:

:(.

When we beat Sheffield United 3-0 in the playoff final, he was man of the match. Such a good keeper, he would have gone to the top if he wasnt made of glass.

I was at that game with my Dad