When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Fánabrauð said:

I like your logic :lol:, I'll give them a try

haha I just like my FM saves to be a challenge. One of my gripes with the game in the last few years is that it has got too easy. I usually impose rules on myself to try and make it difficult. Can't stand saves where I just win every match

6 minutes ago, Fánabrauð said:

Help me decide (I'm going for League One this year): Portsmouth, Lincoln, Bristol Rovers or Northampton?

Basically: a sleeping giant or a small team to build up?

As I don't play in the lower leagues, I have only heard of Portsmouth but from the names I would take Bristol Rovers. Sounds the coolest.

Ajax is always a good save. Can get their bank balance to almost a billion over a decade, winning the league and getting through the group stages each season with ease. Its hard pushing on when selling your best players each window but if you focus on buying 4-5 U16 players each season there is always a depth to bring in

1 minute ago, kccircle said:

Ajax is always a good save. Can get their bank balance to almost a billion over a decade, winning the league and getting through the group stages each season with ease. Its hard pushing on when selling your best players each window but if you focus on buying 4-5 U16 players each season there is always a depth to bring in

Last couple versions of FM, I always play with Ajax and this year will be the same.

1 minute ago, Lsadd said:

But toppling Zebre sucks hahaha

It's not always bad. I did a save in Italy on FM20 and they decided to sign loads of 30+ year olds which meant they quickly became a side only capable of top 4 at best.

Just now, Iladtani said:

Can someone explain what the posting rules are on this forum? I keep getting upvote timeouts and messages saying i've posted too much today and then an hour later it clears?

Just want to be excited with everyone else :)

Always make sure to throw a water bottle every time you post something.

7 minutes ago, Iladtani said:

Can someone explain what the posting rules are on this forum? I keep getting upvote timeouts and messages saying i've posted too much today and then an hour later it clears?

Just want to be excited with everyone else :)

You must post a certain number of gifs per hour, as well as a certain number of Chuck Norris jokes. No one knows the exact number for each though so it's just trail and error, just keep posting gifs.

Just now, bigmattb28 said:

You must post a certain number of gifs per hour, as well as a certain number of Chuck Norris jokes. No one knows the exact number for each though so it's just trail and error, just keep posting gifs.

Chuck Norris Flex GIF - ChuckNorris Flex Gym - Discover & Share GIFs

41 minutes ago, Minuy600 said:

Alright guys, so i'm also in need in figuring out what team to start with. I'll run with the Dutch, Belgian, English, German, and Swiss leagues for certain and would prefer to try a team that's in the top 4. What team sounds interesting to you lot?

And another question, what country's leagues should I use as 6th option? I personally like running 6 countries at once because it makes the competition overview page look right on my monitor.

Dortmund for the team to play.

And Spain for the 6th league, because they have so much football history in Europe.