When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Minuy600 said:

Alright I think i'm gonna narrow it down to Vitesse, Genk, Southampton, St. Gallen (my FIFA team) and Schalke. What do y'all think now?

Sorry for those suggesting PSV, I like the idea of having Götze there but for the rest the team seems rather drab to me. I dunno why.

Ok Schalke then, they need a new captain to steer the sinking ship

Just now, Braincomplexa said:

Dortmund for the team to play.

And Spain for the 6th league, because they have so much football history in Europe.

Yeah that's kinda the thing isn't it, I already managed Dortmund on FM18, which was my most recent proper save so i'm afraid of getting bored if i'd do them again. Then again, they've improved their squad significantly since then so I guess there's a chance I could take them on again?

Spain will definitely be at least on view only like the other top leagues. We'll see if i'll activate it though, there's many countries that are tempting me.

13 minutes ago, Balotelli said:

Yeah mate season ticket holder when we're allowed in 😂 

Snap, Blackburn End central. 

Can't wait to get started on the Beta, no transfers needed for me - more than capable squad of promotion!

1 minute ago, madon said:

Snap, Blackburn End central. 

Can't wait to get started on the Beta, no transfers needed for me - more than capable squad of promotion!

Yeah same mate Blackburn end, down behind the net. Maybe replace tosin. We're missing his composure at the back for me. 

Just now, DivineOne said:

Just listening to a podcast with someone from Leuven. I think I'll pick Leuven. A team that came from second division and is bought by King Power. They have ambitions to become a top team.

It's also the home of Stella Artois in case you need a beer that goes well with it :) 

1 minute ago, CaptainPanty said:

Any one from mother Russia ?

Wanna take a team in 2nd division. any recommandation ?

Currently thinking about FC SKA-Khabarovsk or FC Alania Vladikavkaz. 

Not from Russia but in FM14 (I think), I had a brilliant save with Torpedo Moscow.