When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, DivineOne said:

Just listening to a podcast with someone from Leuven. I think I'll pick Leuven. A team that came from second division and is bought by King Power. They have ambitions to become a top team.

It's also the home of Stella Artois in case you need a beer that goes well with it :) 

1 minute ago, CaptainPanty said:

Any one from mother Russia ?

Wanna take a team in 2nd division. any recommandation ?

Currently thinking about FC SKA-Khabarovsk or FC Alania Vladikavkaz. 

Not from Russia but in FM14 (I think), I had a brilliant save with Torpedo Moscow.

5 минут назад, CaptainPanty сказал:

I don't know what the FM21 will be like, but Chertanovo's philosophy is to develop through homegrown youth. In addition, the most promising player is playing there, Pinyaev, whom Man UTD  has been watching since he was 13 years old or even younger.

1 minute ago, pats said:

I like to manage mid to low table teams with ambitious to qualify for Europe in few years time. Any suggestions from Bundesliga, Serie A or La Liga?

Parma, Hertha, Villarreal.. I have fun trying lower quality leagues ie Scottish Greek Serbian where the top top 2-3 teams have massively bigger budgets than the lower ones so getting to CL fulfils you more! Also I manage to grow the whole country s coefficient because even their top teams are a bit crap for europe so I m the one making the difference 

1 minute ago, toffee71 said:

giphy.gif

I see your greatest wrester of all time gif and raise you a greatest wrestler of all time gif

Ric Flair GIF by WWE - Find & Share on GIPHY

Disclaimer, Flair was never the best wrestler, but for me he is the GOAT just because he was so believable and had you eating out of the palm of his hands. also I've met him and he's a great guy

14 minutes ago, CaptainPanty said:

Chertanovo is an academy club without history, the team consists of homegrown players, the average age of the team is 21.4 years. Based in Moscow