When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As per usual since 2006, this is going to consume my whole day. Do I have work to do? Yes. Am I moving soon, and therefore have a ton of logistics to plan? Yes. Do I have my own wedding to plan? Yes. Guess the rest of the day will just be me trying to trick myself into believing I am doing anything but reading this thread hoping SIG f**ks up and releases the beta early. Is there any limit on how long you can play the beta? (I'm afraid I didn't read all of the 135 pages, just the last couple).

Just now, Giraffesayquackga said:

As per usual since 2006, this is going to consume my whole day. Do I have work to do? Yes. Am I moving soon, and therefore have a ton of logistics to plan? Yes. Do I have my own wedding to plan? Yes. Guess the rest of the day will just be me trying to trick myself into believing I am doing anything but reading this thread hoping SIG f**ks up and releases the beta early. Is there any limit on how long you can play the beta? (I'm afraid I didn't read all of the 135 pages, just the last couple).

Blah blah blah. Where’s your gif?

No it's essentially the full game.

Just now, gunner86 said:

Almost lunchtime 

image.gif.a093c3f05bcf5a5d600fa1c3f89b6b1a.gif

Lunch? I havent had breakfast yet. Sat glued to the computer so I dont miss the drop. Hurry up SI the hunger is killing me. You dont want my death on your minds do you ;)

5 minutes ago, Giraffesayquackga said:

Happy first post to you new member. Enough of the sensible rambling, the only rambling we like here is incoherent, also, I sense a distinct lack of gifs in your post.

Edited by bigmattb28

I don't know how, I'm afraid... First post on the forum, guess I didn't read the guidelines closely enough.

The guidelines say no gifs. But the thread says ‘gif me baby one more time’

Just now, Iwabik said:

I have to admit, I'm a little bit dissapointed they tweeted it so early. Yesterday was a wild ride and today? What am I supposed to do today? Focus on my classes?

You could do that. Or we could all speculate about the précis minute it will drop. I reckon 6:08

Just now, gunner86 said:

You could do that. Or we could all speculate about the précis minute it will drop. I reckon 6:08

I reckon, some time after 12:21, but before the 24th of November. Bit vague but I think a realistic window.

Will there be prizes for closest guess? The beta dropping earlier for the winner perhaps? But then, what time will it drop? Confusing myself over here.

I still see no gifs from you

1 minute ago, Giraffesayquackga said:

Will there be prizes for closest guess? The beta dropping earlier for the winner perhaps? But then, what time will it drop? Confusing myself over here.

The person who gets closest gets the beta 10 minutes earlier and an exclusive purple skin

3 hours ago, RDF Tactics said:

what do you do? i'm also sound engineer and mix & master...i also have the same containers as you, from Wilko's haha

i work in security..... that setup is just a hobby (expensive one)

3 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

You disappoint me. I thought you were special. 

I just don't want anyone threatening legal action if I say oh I think it'll be here at 18:00 and the it actually drops at 18:09 and I get bombarded with hate

4 minutes ago, Giraffesayquackga said:

I'm still not quite sure how to do that, so you'll get what I know you really want; The gif in described with words.

*Michael Scott from the office looking confused.*

Have you heard of the ancient ways of copy and paste?