What's that? A new Wishlist Thread? What you would like to see in future FM versions.

When we set our formation, players stay in their own positions both in defensive phase and offensive phase.

In the reality this is not true, some examples:

- Pundits says that Borussia Dortmund formation is 4-2-3-1. But looking to them in the defensive phase they are more like a 4-4-1-1 with wingers (Kuba and Reus) aligned with midfielders (Gundogan and Bender). In the offensive phase wingers moves inside off the ball near to the lone striker, full-backs moves high, formation looks like a 2-4-1-3

- FC Juventus should play with a 3-5-2. But in the defensive phase they are more like a 5-3-2; in the offensive phase full-backs moves really high, aligned with strikers, their formation in this phase clearly is 3-3-4.

- FC Barcellona is alleged to play a strict 4-3-3. But their players built a 4-4-2 in the defensive phase, a 3-3-4 when again in possession.

I'd like to have this kind of flexibility in the Tactic Creator.

One more point: I will add a "cut inside without the ball" shout.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i don't know if someone mentioned it already... there should be more communication between the DOF and me as a coach concerning future signings. right now, if i let my dof handle the business side of the game, too much stupidity occurs. there should be a meeting(s) 2-3 weeks before my club enters the transfer period, in order to set up potential targets. what you guys think about that...???

i think that could work great eg you say to your head of youth development i want a 3.5 potential or above lb , cm(denfensive) and a aml

I'd like to have different levels of closing down. Actually we have "hassle the opponent" or "leave them alone".

In the reality, teams apply closing down in many different ways. Some examples:

1) FC Juventus and FC Barcellona press the opponent as soon as they loose the ball, everywhere on the pitch, with many men. They aim to win the ball close really high in order to go for the goal immediately. Doing this, they loose their shape and they risk a counter-attack if the opponent is able to move the ball in a fast and precise way

2) FC Internazionale and Atletico Madrid when loose the ball, move back in order to recover their shape then start to press the opponent in possession.

3) Weak sides prefer to avoid any closing down, keeping def and mid lines narrow and deep.

Thanks.

- If I'm going to be watching a player for a while, I'd like to assign a scout to keep an eye on him and see how he's progressing. Then, like you can with your own players, I'd want to be able to see his attribute history so I know how he's been developing before I sign him. I understand this might take up a bit of memory, so part of my suggestion would be to incorporate a "workload limit" per scout and for this kind of reconnaissance to be fairly time consuming (and therefore limited).

I wonder if there's an easy way to simulate urgency, both in the match engine and in-game, for example the transfer window.

- I'll start with in-match urgency. It's 1-1 in stoppage time in a must-win game. We have dominated from the offset, but lost an unlucky goal. Stoppage time... GK passes to RB, pass to CB, back to RB, back to GK. Repeat. IRL we would be hammering the ball into the box with more and more desperation. Even a composed effort to build from the back would be much more direct than this. Another example is when trying to overturn a first leg deficit, let's say 3-0. My team gets to 2-0 early in the return leg, and it's as if we don't know we're still losing. Maybe the opposition shuts up shop, but it still feels like the team doesn't try for that 3rd goal. (To be fair I noticed this in FM2013, I'm not sure if it has been adjusted for FM2014).

- Out-of match urgency. The fans are nervous. The transfer deadline is approaching, but still no signings. They haven't got "confidence" in the strength/depth of the squad. (fans ALWAYS have an opinion on the strength of their team's squad - can we include this in the game?). The manager is under pressure to make a new signing, leading to... PANIC BUYS! or, alternatively, normal purchases but with more necessity. The point I'm making is that fans have this 'feeling' of where their club should be. Arsenal are the prime example of this - Wenger came under pressure for not spending. Man Utd are under pressure for not spending. Maybe there should be something in the game too to pressure AI managers into making signings to appease the fans.

- Meetings with fan groups. We have Board Meetings and Squad Meetings, but no opportunity to chat directly to fans' groups. Maybe this should be an option so that you can justify your transfer/youth policy or to make sure you have the same idea of where you see the club going.

When we set our formation, players stay in their own positions both in defensive phase and offensive phase.....

This isn't true at all though.

The examples you listed can all be created in FM.

If players stayed in their own positions in all phases, there would be no dynamism or movement at all.

Honestly I would like to know if young coaches are worth a crap...maybe a pa an ca for them. Right now I just have a hard time finding decent coaches. I have chelsea and cant get coaches above 4 star in anything but fitness. Would be nice to know coaches worth.

For me, the transfer system needs a serious overhaul. More specifically, the valuations placed on players is absolutely ridiculous. As Arsenal, I offered £140m to Milan for Balotelli, and £120m to Juventus for Pogba, and both were rejected! Insanity! When trying to sign youth players from English clubs, they want monstrous amounts of money for them. 16yr olds with valuations of over £20m is absolutely ludicrous.

Couple of suggestions for FM15:

- Basic character creator - decide how your little manager sprite dresses (suit, tracksuit, club kit etc.)

- When outside of the matchday teamtalks etc. have the option to warn/criticise the entire team for a poor performance instead of each player individually.

For me, the transfer system needs a serious overhaul. More specifically, the valuations placed on players is absolutely ridiculous. As Arsenal, I offered £140m to Milan for Balotelli, and £120m to Juventus for Pogba, and both were rejected! Insanity! When trying to sign youth players from English clubs, they want monstrous amounts of money for them. 16yr olds with valuations of over £20m is absolutely ludicrous.

so true!! hope it'll be resolved in FM15..

If possible, I would love it if the scouts automatically followed the chairman's/boards job criteria that is assigned at the start of the game.

for info - start with Newcastle United and you are expected to sign young players. if you send out scouts they look in the entire age range of players rather than concentrating on the young that they should be looking for.

I'd like to edit your own profile in game.

Allowing you to add teams played for, any coaching/managerial jobs done, etc.

The fact that as a manager never before managed I can take over any top pro team around is somewhat ridiculous, having a CV would make it more realistic.

Mine's a simple idea - one easy to implement yet will add some variety to the one element of the game that I sometimes find myself coasting through - press conferences.

If there was some variety in the choice of sentences used when responding to questions - even if they effectively mean the same thing - then it would spice things up a bit.

If I can be greedy and suggest two things then also some automatic log of team meetings so I can keep tabs on when I last held one, what was said, how it was received etc then that would stop me facing the heart-crushing "we seem to have a lot of meetings" :-)

Sorry, I'm mid-game so this just came up too - it can sometimes take 10 minutes for a tactical change or substitution to take place - "Cancel Pending Changes" has seen someone I've tried to get off the pitch let me down way too many times. Surely as soon as the ball next goes out then the sub should be made? And if not the sub then certainly the formation changes?

Greetings, here are my ideas for FM15:

1) Add a filter to scout reports so they just show players that aren't already on your shortlist. When there are 1,000 or so players to go through and a lot of them are in red, it's easy to miss the ones that are still in black.

2) Press conferences for when you leave a club, be it getting a new job, sacked or just resigning. That way you can explain why you left, which could keep you in the fans'/clubs' affections, rather than automatically being hated, as happens now. Options could include saying you've taken the club as far as you can, too much owner intervention, job offer you couldn't refuse, etc. As well as affecting your relationship with your previous club, it could help your manager reputation in general, as valid reasons will make it seem less like you're the kind of manager who'll jump skip in the middle of a crisis.

3) Enable you to plot out your own playing career at the start of the game, including teams played for, trophies won, etc. It'll be a much more accurate way of developing your reputation than the current limited options and will affect expectations, players' respect for you, etc.

Women's football.

I had a long post typed up about all the merits of including it, but you can boil it down to three things:

• It would be fun to manage women's teams
  • It's sexist to ignore it
  • The world of football isn't properly simulated without it

So, how about it?

It may have been suggested before, and it's very minor:

When hovering over the 'i' next to a player's name, I think the players preferred foot should be on there. It'd be very handy when setting pre-match instructions if I want to show somebody onto a specific side. I know you can set it to 'weaker foot', but if they have either it's not worth doing.

Bollocks.

It's not included simply because there isn't enough interest to warrant the time and effort that it would take to create. It's just that simple.

You might be right - let's look at the difficulties. There would have to be new leagues added, research done on clubs etc. as there is on, say, adding a new country. The game would also have to restrict player movement so that men don't sign for women's teams and vice versa. Perhaps some pronoun issues, but that was a problem that was overcome when female managers were added. Can you think of other areas of concern?

How much time and effort is too much?

You might be right - let's look at the difficulties. There would have to be new leagues added, research done on clubs etc. as there is on, say, adding a new country. The game would also have to restrict player movement so that men don't sign for women's teams and vice versa. Perhaps some pronoun issues, but that was a problem that was overcome when female managers were added. Can you think of other areas of concern?

How much time and effort is too much?

For something that a very, very small minority of people are- at this time- going to use? In my eyes, there simply isn't the popularity or demand to justify spending time and effort on it which could be spent elsewhere- I've no objection to the concept other than that. But I think it's telling that there's been no development in the Editor forum of a database using the existing tools- you could quite happily create a standalone league in a far-off nation and recreate, for example, the WSL teams and players, as well as imposing strict transfer rules to pretty much prevent integration with the rest of the world. But despite this, nobody has- and this is an Editor community that has working databases for Wessex and Liechtenstein, amongst others- the demand is apparently less than it is for those places.

But this is a wishlist, by all means wish it. I just don't see it happening until the women's game becomes much, much, much more popular and much, much, much more mainstream.

Training Pitch A tool to better explore outcomes from an event in a match would be useful. Perhaps something like this exists - I don't know - if so I apologize and will edit accordingly. Let's call it the training pitch. Simple text input file, easily posted online, with positions of all players, the ball, references to tactics and general level of players. Expandable to full player details, ppm's, everything. Then run the "game" forward, say, 40-80 seconds with a simple text commentary output. Now repeat a several times and average some key variables. The engine to do this needs to load and output data very fast.

Further, at a keystroke, you could "save" your match to a textfile, and re-run that segment of the game many times to see if it was a freak event or actually rather repeatable, and what factors contributed. Add a few points to a defender's concentration? Or was it the keeper? What has large versus small impact? Change tactics, duties, etc.

Uses What is the effect of a single attribute? How do they work together? To give a simple example, consider a striker in a one-on-one with a goalkeeper. Repeat many times, now adjust the finishing of the striker, or composure, or agility - whatever - and re-run to see what is actually impacting, and by how much. More sophisticated example? Set pieces. How much does strength effect long throw? Is aiming near post better then far?

Development I'm sure SI has something like this as an in-house tool. I'm just asking that they release a polished version of it to get many, many more times the folks using it, providing feedback, contributing, improving the game.

Complexity From what I've read from interviews, the match engine is complicated and it is easy for a change to cause unintended consequences. More people having a better tool to look means fewer unintended consequences, thus a better game.

Won't this just be used to exploit the match engine? First, I don't think this will happen as (1) the game is pretty robust and (2) what we can change in the game is limited in scope. Second, I think there is likely not a large gap between how very good players (not me!) play and the theoretical optimum. However, let us say there is such a large gap. Would we not want to know? If, say, the consensus opinion of the top players (actually, top players who actively post) of, say, flair, differs greatly from what flair actually does in game, how are we better off not knowing that? Let's say flair ends up doing something totally unexpected and you want central defenders with lots of flair. Now, maybe without this tool no one would ever find that out - but - it was operating all the time. So low flair central defenders were erroneously penalized and lots of players were scratching their heads about why supposedly worse players were playing better - but no one thought it could be flair as there are so many other variables. Is that not sadder, worse for the game, then the exploit being found, reported, bunch of silly results, then a patch?

Wait, won't this make the game too easy I think the game can then move to a higher level. Once we have the tools to understand what is going on, we can be challenged to adjust, mid-game, to what we're seeing. But with knowledge of what we're trying to use.

We remember the outliers We don't necessarily recall the 19 times our set piece defense worked flawlessly, but vividly recall the one mistake. People post about this all the time. With this tool, those players can check if this is genuinely just poor luck, or due to something within their control, find out what it is, and become better players. Ultimately, this feeds back to the developers who can then make a more challenging game.

With enough eyeballs, all bugs are obvious

It may have been suggested before, and it's very minor:

When hovering over the 'i' next to a player's name, I think the players preferred foot should be on there. It'd be very handy when setting pre-match instructions if I want to show somebody onto a specific side. I know you can set it to 'weaker foot', but if they have either it's not worth doing.

This.

And "player height" - it's important with pre-match opp players instruction set. And, I suppose, not so hard to implement.

Women's football.

I had a long post typed up about all the merits of including it, but you can boil it down to three things:

• It would be fun to manage women's teams
  • It's sexist to ignore it
  • The world of football isn't properly simulated without it

So, how about it?

I echo what mack says. Bollocks to 2 of those 3 points.

It might be fun to manage those teams, ok, I can give you that. Although no more or less fun than managing any of the thousands of clubs FM already has. All that's really changing is that some of the players *gasp* are women. You could get the same effect by changing the names of a team in the db to all women - that's pretty much the only difference. In some of the Asian countries where names in the squad are either too long, too similar or too crazy to remember vividly, I may as well be managing a female team.

Then we go to your two car-crash points. It is not sexist to ignore it. That is just absolute political correct nonsense, and a "look-at-how-non-sexist-I-am". Ignoring it, to SI at least, is a no-brainer, not sexist. The work they would have to do to build up a viable database, for a branch of the sport that is pretty poorly supported anyway, would just not be worth it.

And to say that football isn't properly simulated without it...aye, you're totally right. That's why there's so much coverage of it in the real world, and why hundreds of thousands descend on each match.

The fact is, it's a massively niche market, sitting alongside a massive, over-saturated, multi-billion pound market. I honestly doubt if it will ever move out of the shadow. The Olympics made a big difference, but then even that very quickly died down. Is there any event on the horizon that can do the same for its profile? Doubt it.

No doubt I'll be proclaimed sexist while you throw your copy of the Guardian at me, but it's just how it is. Shame though it is, it isn't going to change any time soon.

Training Pitch A tool to better explore outcomes from an event in a match would be useful. Perhaps something like this exists - I don't know - if so I apologize and will edit accordingly. Let's call it the training pitch. Simple text input file, easily posted online, with positions of all players, the ball, references to tactics and general level of players. Expandable to full player details, ppm's, everything. Then run the "game" forward, say, 40-80 seconds with a simple text commentary output. Now repeat a several times and average some key variables. The engine to do this needs to load and output data very fast.

Further, at a keystroke, you could "save" your match to a textfile, and re-run that segment of the game many times to see if it was a freak event or actually rather repeatable, and what factors contributed. Add a few points to a defender's concentration? Or was it the keeper? What has large versus small impact? Change tactics, duties, etc.

Uses What is the effect of a single attribute? How do they work together? To give a simple example, consider a striker in a one-on-one with a goalkeeper. Repeat many times, now adjust the finishing of the striker, or composure, or agility - whatever - and re-run to see what is actually impacting, and by how much. More sophisticated example? Set pieces. How much does strength effect long throw? Is aiming near post better then far?

Development I'm sure SI has something like this as an in-house tool. I'm just asking that they release a polished version of it to get many, many more times the folks using it, providing feedback, contributing, improving the game.

Complexity From what I've read from interviews, the match engine is complicated and it is easy for a change to cause unintended consequences. More people having a better tool to look means fewer unintended consequences, thus a better game.

Won't this just be used to exploit the match engine? First, I don't think this will happen as (1) the game is pretty robust and (2) what we can change in the game is limited in scope. Second, I think there is likely not a large gap between how very good players (not me!) play and the theoretical optimum. However, let us say there is such a large gap. Would we not want to know? If, say, the consensus opinion of the top players (actually, top players who actively post) of, say, flair, differs greatly from what flair actually does in game, how are we better off not knowing that? Let's say flair ends up doing something totally unexpected and you want central defenders with lots of flair. Now, maybe without this tool no one would ever find that out - but - it was operating all the time. So low flair central defenders were erroneously penalized and lots of players were scratching their heads about why supposedly worse players were playing better - but no one thought it could be flair as there are so many other variables. Is that not sadder, worse for the game, then the exploit being found, reported, bunch of silly results, then a patch?

Wait, won't this make the game too easy I think the game can then move to a higher level. Once we have the tools to understand what is going on, we can be challenged to adjust, mid-game, to what we're seeing. But with knowledge of what we're trying to use.

We remember the outliers We don't necessarily recall the 19 times our set piece defense worked flawlessly, but vividly recall the one mistake. People post about this all the time. With this tool, those players can check if this is genuinely just poor luck, or due to something within their control, find out what it is, and become better players. Ultimately, this feeds back to the developers who can then make a more challenging game.

With enough eyeballs, all bugs are obvious

I don't think we'll ever see something like this. I was with you on the training part, as I would really like to see something where you could run drills with your team for certain situations. But the detail you've gone into...I doubt it would ever happen. I don't doubt SI have a tool - or set of tools - which does this, but they would never expose this to the public. For me there's two main reasons against it

1) You mention "with enough eyeballs", but don't mention anything about how useful these eyeballs are. There are some users out there who write stellar bug reports, really great ones that are invaluable to the devs. Then there are ones who write absolutely terrible ones. But at least they're writing them. Most people when encountering a bug will do absolutely nothing about it, and some will completely miss the point and start reporting erroneous things through misunderstanding. I would venture to say that giving such a powerful tool to untrained eyes would be a disaster for the most part.

2) You mention this tool making the game easy, and then discount the point, but I think it's a very good one to make. By using the tool, you're breaking the ME down into its smallest parts and looking under the hood. It would be like knowing how the magician does all his tricks. I can see this might be the holy grail to some, but personally I don't want to see the answers before I've even read the question. Part of the fun of FM is that you do have to put some effort into working out what's going on. A tool like this would remove most of that and make a pretty soulless game for me.

I'd like the ability to save a scout's assignments (I set up one scout to report on all Level 10 leagues which have to be set up manually) so that you can quickly assign a scout to the saved scout search every game

Or an option to assign a scout to all leagues of a certain level in one go

probably covered already, but so many pages too read.

1) Can we set our pre-season training like you used to be able to? you start pre-season with what you ended the previous season with, if you don't remember to change it the day after the players return from training. You should be able to pre-set that the 1st week back in training is fitness and have your 5-6 weeks planned out while inbetween seasons.

2) At the end of the season, as well as being asked how long you want pre-season to be, you should be able to tell your assistant to arrange a set amount of friendlies. Some seasons they arrange 3, some they do 10, seems random. You should also be asked if you want a pre-season tour (which doesn't get cancelled because 1 opposition can't turn up). As well as arranging any mini tournaments if you want them. So you could say I want 6 weeks pre-season training, 6 friendlies which include a tour to Norway and a mini tournament at home a week before the season starts.

3) Have a 'not interested' button, to stop the same players being offered to you, over and over and over and over again by their agents.

4) Once a player is on your shortlist, you should not get your scouts recommending them every other week. You get the same 3 players coming up all the time.

5) Chelsea score at least 1 or 2 goals every game against me from long throws by Azpilicueta. The defending set pieces doesn't work, so can we have a defend against long throw pre-match training option?

6) Future Champions League games should be taken into account before your game is moved for TV. If you have a CL qualifier on the 1st Wednesday of the season, Sky wouldn't move your 1st league game to the Monday night, then cancel it because it clashes with the CL game.

Keep up the good work guys!

Transfer System Overhaul (key)

More player interaction when they are about to retire - ie thanking them for their service or possibly telling them they are the best you ever worked with (minor)

Some Kind input in new stadium name depending on how long you been there and your rep (minor) my forest new stadium name was the nottingham forest stadium LOL

Option of more financial responsibility so can edit ticket prices :-) (minor)

Bring back setting uncompress save - compared to fm13 take ages to save which im thinking taken this away because of cloud saving (minor)

BRING BACK FOOTBALL MANAGER LIVE :-p normal game don't compare (key)

Tactical

Swap roles / Swap duties the option to have two players playing in the same area of the pitch i.e two full backs or two midfielders swap roles or duties or both with one another. If you want one full back to bomb forward but you want the other to stay back and defend but both your full backs are good going forward you could set the RB as Complete Wing-back Attack and the LB as limited full-back defend and then set them to swap duties and roles with one another and have the stability of three at the back at all times but the extra attacking option switching sides during the match.

Random potential

At the start of a new save you would have the option to play with random potential. It would give each player a random potential and make each save different. As things are right now you pretty fast spot which players are going to be superstars and who will not.

I echo what mack says. Bollocks to 2 of those 3 points.

It might be fun to manage those teams, ok, I can give you that. Although no more or less fun than managing any of the thousands of clubs FM already has. All that's really changing is that some of the players *gasp* are women. You could get the same effect by changing the names of a team in the db to all women - that's pretty much the only difference. In some of the Asian countries where names in the squad are either too long, too similar or too crazy to remember vividly, I may as well be managing a female team.

Then we go to your two car-crash points. It is not sexist to ignore it. That is just absolute political correct nonsense, and a "look-at-how-non-sexist-I-am". Ignoring it, to SI at least, is a no-brainer, not sexist. The work they would have to do to build up a viable database, for a branch of the sport that is pretty poorly supported anyway, would just not be worth it.

And to say that football isn't properly simulated without it...aye, you're totally right. That's why there's so much coverage of it in the real world, and why hundreds of thousands descend on each match.

The fact is, it's a massively niche market, sitting alongside a massive, over-saturated, multi-billion pound market. I honestly doubt if it will ever move out of the shadow. The Olympics made a big difference, but then even that very quickly died down. Is there any event on the horizon that can do the same for its profile? Doubt it.

No doubt I'll be proclaimed sexist while you throw your copy of the Guardian at me, but it's just how it is. Shame though it is, it isn't going to change any time soon.

How many hundreds of thousands of people attend the average Belgian Third Division match?

- Training back like in CM4 with "Pig in the middle", "Shadow play", "Overload Attacking/Defending",etc....

- Buying as manager , after earning a lot of money in your career, a club. So you can take charge over the club like a chairman does.

Mine's a simple idea - one easy to implement yet will add some variety to the one element of the game that I sometimes find myself coasting through - press conferences.

If there was some variety in the choice of sentences used when responding to questions - even if they effectively mean the same thing - then it would spice things up a bit.

If I can be greedy and suggest two things then also some automatic log of team meetings so I can keep tabs on when I last held one, what was said, how it was received etc then that would stop me facing the heart-crushing "we seem to have a lot of meetings" :-)

Sorry, I'm mid-game so this just came up too - it can sometimes take 10 minutes for a tactical change or substitution to take place - "Cancel Pending Changes" has seen someone I've tried to get off the pitch let me down way too many times. Surely as soon as the ball next goes out then the sub should be made? And if not the sub then certainly the formation changes?

yes, PC's have become very mundane and routine. When I announce a new signing, I find myself clicking through exactly the same selections as the previous conference. I appreciate they are hard to do, and there can only be a finite range of options..but if they cant be done properly then perhaps the role of a Press Officer could be looked at?

When subbing players currently you give the player going on a quick pep-talk, but in case the player coming off is angry it would be nice to be able to explain to him why you chose to take him off. Perhaps he was looking tired, needed to save him for next match, game was won so no need to risk him, you needed to give a youth experience etc.

I'm not sure if i - or 200 other people - did post this one before, but hell, i'll just do it again then:

I'd love to have a "Tactic Creator App" (Android/WP8/iOS)!

Think: The TC respectively he whole tactic menu extracted from the game, including player instructions and set pieces, just for me to tinker around when i'm somewhere on the train or whereever.

There are so many moments i catch myself thinking about FM tactics and what i could try or should improve. The thing i do then is to take notes and try things at home. Why not do it immediately? All you have to do then i loading up the game and apply the tactic.

This app should have an import/export function. I should be able to import tactic from the game (maybe just via copying so the SD card, no idea if there would be a more streamlined possibility) to work with, and i should be able to export .tac files for instant in-game use.

I would love this so much.

- Option to be able to save game uncompressed, compression should however be forced when saving to steam cloud.

- Not having to move mouse for selection of sub items all the time, newer fm skin is just time consuming. Besides, it's impractical to have hotkeys for ALL screens.

- Classic tactics, i really miss this!!!!!!! I feel limited.

- Drop the FMC mode, it's utterly useless, remember, those people who buy your game every year (yes, from the early 90's) like the complexity.

- Training... I like the way you can configure training weeks ahead etc, but don't make this into a kiddy game.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but, regarding freekicks:

You should be able to set different players as 1st choice takers depending on where on the pitch the freekick's been given. For example, my left-footed centreback is a good freekick-taker, so I have him as 1st choice from the right. But, when the freekick is from a position where a cross is the best/only realistic option, I'd rather have a midfielder with slightly lower freekick-attribute take it so the centre back can be a threat in the air instead.

Still want to see:

-- Stadium Editor

-- A new sounds in game...

-- Better animations for the fans in the stands (Waves, Flags, Banners, mosaics, flares, fireworks after a title etc).

-- Trophy Celebrations

-- More options to training (close sessions, physical tests in the pre-season, training free kicks, penaltys, etc)

-- More interactions to the fans (claim big crowd for a very important match)

-- Options to choose traning camps in the pre season around the country/world

I'd quite like to see the statistical side of things enhanced. Nowadays managers and coaches have all sorts of data available to them so they know what's working better than other things, I'd like to see something similar.

At the moment you can see what formation you score most often with, concede with, and if you look hard enough, which players concede more goals and win more games when in your team.

To go one further I'd like to see my assistant telling me that when X is in the team, we score more goals, but with his poor work rate, we also lose something defensively and concede more. In this game I'd consider putting him on the bench as we'll need as much defensive help as possible.

Similarly, partnerships. Who works best together? X and Y concede fewer goals, but we score far more when X and Z are in midfield, and we win more games.

Stuff like that basically.

I would still like to see more flexibility in contract negotiations, specifically to lock out certain things, take them off the table. For example (probably the only one i'd use) would be X% annual wage rise. I remove it, increase wages a bit etc and then negotiate and it appears again.

I'd like to see more stats, or even possibly an analysis tool that you can look up your own teams and others seasonal stats, things like goalkeepers saves to shots ratio, shots on target to goal ratio for every team in the league (This I think is way too high at the moment as it is) and completed long/short passes. We already have good player stats to review, but creating a tool that allows you to look at custom created stats would be great. I don't believe match stats are collated anywhere, i'd love to see how many times we hit the woodwork in a season or how many CCCs we created.

I would still like to see more flexibility in contract negotiations, specifically to lock out certain things, take them off the table. For example (probably the only one i'd use) would be X% annual wage rise. I remove it, increase wages a bit etc and then negotiate and it appears again.

Good shout. Locking out clauses should really already be in the game. Promotion bonuses are for fools.

Would it be possible to make negotiations last longer than one occasion if terms cannot be agreed? Surely in real life the player and the club don't have one meeting on one day and agree everything or leave it?

Would it be possible to have it where, if you can't agree after round one of negotiating, you then get another round after a week or some set time you agree with the agent to recommence negotiating? I have lost count the amount of times I get annoyed with having to re enter a bid for a player all because I can't agree a contract in one day.

This is a small change, but sometimes the news seem poorly planned. For example, I'm playing in Ecuador and am in the 12th round. It will occur an important match between Emelec (my team, who's 1st in the league) and Independiente del Valle (2nd in the league).

However, the press reported that the most important match of the round will be between LDU Quito (6th in the league) and Barcelona of Guayaquil (8th in the league), solely for those teams have greater reputation than the leaders.

This is wrong, isn't it?

Archived