Where are you watching the tournament?

Razzler

Obviously, I will be watching every game, who's with me?? I know some people have work commitments and stuff. 'Early' matches start 3:30pm here so that's kind of when I'll be stopping work.

I'll be watching pretty much all the games at home except England games, will probably go to a bar with a few friends to watch those. Might do a brunch on 2nd friday (England game also) which is food and booze, standard on fridays here at various places.

Generally will be at home, watching, eating, drinking :thup:

Bring it on!!!

The night-time England games in the pub down the road with a mate. It's a quiet little place and the TV room only holds about 25-30. Should still be quiet for England games. It isnt really that sort of pub. Still i'd rather go there than go somewhere else and queue for 30mins at the bar.

The afternoon kick off's i'll be at work. May get it on the radio, may not, cant say i'm particularly bothered either way.

Will no doubt watch loads of other random games at home too.

Like James, mostly at home. I'll be watching every game possible too (they are all televised, right?). Will get some mates together to go watch some of the England games elsewhere though (bars, their houses etc.). I'm on study leave (:thup:), so watching games shouldn't be a problem (unless I have exams over the games)

Will be watching most of them at home bar the England games and maybe one or two random ones.

If we do win the World Cup though, I need to stay sober, as I have a flight to catch the day after from Malaga and don't fancy travelling to Malaga (then flying to East Midlands) with a hangover.

Mostly at home. Hoping to sort my hours at work so I start early morning and finish around 12 every day so I can pop home and watch the games.

Will get dragged out to the pub for the England games, which i'm going to detest. Something very unappealing about sitting in a pub with a bunch of blokes shouting "ROOOOOOONEY! GERRARD! FOOTIE!"

Most at home/work (long live internet streams), but I've taken the days off for the Dutch games and will be watching those and the German games (when possible) in the pub.

Will be watching all games at home other than England games. My friend has decided to have a bbq whenever England are playing :cool: Only interesting game I miss due to exams is Portugal against Brazil iirc.

At home. All the matches I can get that don't clash with exams. Might go to the pub with my mates for a few of them, we'll see though. Really depends how far England get as to how many I would watch at the pub.

Mostly at home, probably watch a bit of the more interesting early games at the office if we can get a TV set up there. I'll be watching England vs USA from Download, although it clashes a bit with Rage Against The Machine :mad:

Mostly at home, sometimes at mates, combined with World Cup standard football played by us between afternoon and evening games.

This, best thing about the WC :cool: Watching the games and then yearning for them to end in order to go outside and recreate a goal or something was one of the best moments of my childhood :D

• SI Staff

Weekday evening games will most likely be watched at the Believe events. Weekend games will be in the house probably, although England v USA is the day of our football team night out and with our team having at least 5 Scots we're hoping to find an American bar to watch it in.

I plan to watch every game I'm at home for. If I'm out then I'll make sure I have access to a TV in the background or something and then catch up on the highlights.

Overall it's 64 games I think?

I've already sorted a few days with friends, we'll watch all the games on that particular day and fill the spare time with the park and FIFA. Should be fun.

Your probably right but maybe an African bloc vote, pretty sure PMLF would rather the Argies than any Euro sides.

Yes, I always support the South American teams, although Argentina is a rival, I still have much more affinity with them than with any European team.

will literally be traveling to 32 different bars for the first 32 matches to work my magic marketing my new soccer-based non-profit and spread the word about my team joining the mls next season. england-usa will be shown in a public square (still a novelty in america) and the club's new logo will be unveiled at ht.

speaking of which, hector - vancouver whitecaps will be unveiling their logo in a press conference tomorrow at 0830 pdt

Archived