Where are you watching the tournament?

Razzler

Having a barbecue for Saturday's games, then I'll be watching all the other England matches at home with the door locked and my phone switched off, basically as far away from other people as possible. Non England games split between the sofa and the pub.

Two weeks off work :cool:

Having a barbecue for Saturday's games, then I'll be watching all the other England matches at home with the door locked and my phone switched off, basically as far away from other people as possible. Non England games split between the sofa and the pub.

Same here. Definitely the best way in my opinion. :thup:

Took a half day at work tomorrow to guarantee getting home to watch the opening, will try and watch most of it in the office. Will see the night games either in the gym/home. Blasted two week holiday in September meaning I can take very limited time off :(

Went to the pub last night with a few of the neighbours from our street.

£200 free bar if Gerrard scored first:cool: They had the barmaids coming around the pub serving you in your seat so you didnt have to move. We ordered a 4pint pitcher of lager about 30secs before the goal. When she came back with it we got it for free.

First time i've seen the free bar thing happen. They show every Wigan game and do it for those too but it's usually Jason Scotland, or someone equally unlikely, as first scorer.

Watched it in the outside part of a pub, that pub and another pub pitched it together to get a big tv to put outside, were doing world cup special meals, had a choice of about 5 different meals, pick 1 of them for £6:thup: I had chicken pinchitos and chips in the end, was very good.

Plus we got a £5 discount at the end when we paid, not sure why, we presumed though it was due to the fact that they cocked up on our reservation and put us down as a different name, then talked to us as if we hadn't reserved and that we would have to go elsewhere. Fortunately, we know the manageress well, so she sorted us out a good table and had a go at the waiter for being rude:thup:

Was watching England down the pub but the usual "You're ****" about Green as you would expect and also hate for Heskey, which I have no idea what for, it can be annoying watching England games out sometimes. Might watch Algerian at home

Will be missing my first game so far tomorrow morning. Working until 1.45. Debating whether to try recording it and watching it while recording the next game or not.. Best game of the day to miss too which stinks.

Archived