Football Manager 2019 - BETA, Previous versions time of release

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Stripeyfox2011 said:

That's pretty good at his age.

3 minutes ago, ilyes92300 said:

IT RUNS AROUND THE POT .... INSTEAD OF LACHING INDICES ...

2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

That sounds... wrong

1 minute ago, ilyes92300 said:

he's running around the bush

Honestly, this just had me crying with laughter and I really couldn't tell you why. I think I've lost my mind. Shouldn't have removed the tin foil...

Gerade eben schrieb TheInvisibleMan:

And he’s sick of people asking him about the beta by the looks of it.

He's right tho ... Some people are just annoying and having no patience at all. Pure desperation 

Just now, Zeonflux said:

Yeah gotta agree with everyone there’s a difference between friendly good natured banter on a forum page and directly harassing a man

The judge couldn’t convince me, neither can you

6 minutes ago, ilyes92300 said:

we made crazy Miles ... I think the beta will not be for tonight lmaooooo

Capture.PNG

So glad don't do any social media, this forum is as close as i've got, and at the moment only forum am active on. Still on my last 18 game though I'm bored of it with excitement

33 minutes ago, GerdMuller said:

Who wouldnt want a regen named "Oliver Twist".

Already have too many players begging for more money, don’t need another coming to my office every month after signing a new contract saying, please sir, can I have some more? 

13 minutes ago, Reflection86 said:

I'm willing to bet-a it'll be released tomorrow. If I'm wrong, I'll eat my entire weight in betabix, whilst betaboxing the the beta-les greatest hits album.

Please no. Just no

3 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

The thing is, if he knows it's not going to be tonight, a simple Tweet confirming this will stop people hassling him, he brings a lot of this on himself. He must know by this point whether it's going to be tonight or not. 

Would make sense. I don't agree with people hassling him non stop but it's a simple fix to remedy that

1 minute ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

The thing is, if he knows it's not going to be tonight, a simple Tweet confirming this will stop people hassling him, he brings a lot of this on himself. He must know by this point whether it's going to be tonight or not. 

This. I'm glad they have other people to act as more of the public face/relations for the game these days. Miles has just never been the right guy for that. He's miserable, often deliberately sarky & just generally moody with paying customers who he regularly treats like a necessary evil. Sometimes he'd do well to remember who brings him his successes in this line of work. 

1 minute ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

I dunno, i suspect there is the project team, with a pm, lead techie etc... The aim might be tonight, but he wont know until the last minute... Liaising with steam etc that its all technically sound. 

Lets remember its not even 8pm yet... Last year it was after 8pm

That said, ive always thought friday not today. 

2 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

As much as I disagree with a lot of the harassment he's getting on the old Twitter, I do think both he and the official account have lost a massive amount of the good will and atmosphere they'd generated earlier on like.

Just now, Zeonflux said:

You guys never know they could release it at 11pm to catch the peak release time of 6pm in the lucrative American market!

I bet right now there is a thread titled “Soccer Manager 2019 - Beta, will it be tonight?” Which has amassed 11 pages and counting in less than a few hours! 

1 minute ago, BuryBlade said:

I bet right now there is a thread titled “Soccer Manager 2019 - Beta, will it be tonight?” Which has amassed 11 pages and counting in less than a few hours! 

There possibly is, I was gonna follow up with a statement about fifa, UEFA and the premier league all doing the same but I’m at work and it’s difficult to message at times

Archived