Football Manager 2019 - BETA, Previous versions time of release

Instead of baiting each other we, as a community, should be a compiling a list of pre-release preperations!

Dont be that guy whos battery runs out mid download.

Dont be the guy with no late sesh snacks ready to go... You know you will still be in preseason some 3am,be prepared.

For gods sake dont be the guy going to the toilet just as it lands on the manager profile page... Empty bowel during steam download, you know you have a good 10+minutes,so that should even compensate for dodgy fishcakes! 

Dont be the mr. Regret guy, who starts a save as minnow town and then xovets his neighbours neymar! You should already have a set of bullet points... Who am i going to be, what style do i want to play, what are my goals for the save?

Dont be the guy who hasnt got his get out of work excuse ready... You might be just about to kick off game 1 of the season when the boss calls at 9.30 asking why you are late...have something plausible ready not a transparent panic. 

I used the time my fm19 beta was downloading to type this.... Suckers! 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, waldywaldy said:

So, what's everybody having for dinner?

Reheated Thai food from yesterday here. Opening a bottle of wine to make time pass more quickly.

Just had hot dogs with the youngest (he is 7) popcorn and haribo now with ice age 3 on 

Relax, they are just putting in the last minute fixes, an intern has been assigned to the paintbrush tool and is making all the purple white and transparent. When the cover for FM 19 actually came out he was assigned to that cplour scheme on the box anyway, but he was sick until today, so they just have to get rid of the placeholder scheme and then they will release.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Zeonflux:

I fell for every single one of the troll posts!

B******s!!!

booted up my laptop at work thinking I could download the game and play it during the night

Just use my laptop, he always says: "Cant connect to internet " at work , so i totally relaxed start FM 17 in offline mode..so many achievements to unlock still.

24 minutes ago, PhilT said:

I best get another outfit ready then & a glass of '85 Dom Perignon 

Just got back had ciggie, chippy tea lots of munchies, sticking to the coffee, either way late night carrying on with my last 18 save or play new, and sbout to slip[ into something more cumfy

image.png.e97506ce72bbc775bb8560976b7be09e.png

1 minute ago, toffee71 said:

Just got back had ciggie, chippy tea lots of munchies, sticking to the coffee, either way late night carrying on with my last 18 save or play new, and sbout to slip[ into something more cumfy

I've had her

vor 1 Minute schrieb toffee71:

I have to get fit like and slim like him for teh next summer again , too. Not being too excited about FM so far might help, but if i get it cheaper some time after release i doubt i can loose so much weight being at the laptop all the time.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb bigmattb28:

That's a picture of me and no you haven't

First i thought it was a picture of me, but i got way bigger boobs and never would show off that like that that i am so decently packed. But if thats really you, can i have an autograph , fat Ronaldo? You  used to be the best in your Barcelona days. Since you got that hair you look a little like Maradona though. Legends.

Archived