Football Manager 2019 - BETA, Previous versions time of release

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure (could be, well possibly be wrong) it was on a Wednesday last year. I remember coming on here and everyone creaming their pants as it had been released, am sure it was around 6pm too.

My advice however don't get your hopes up, keep telling yourself it's Friday and you won't be let dowm

9 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

I'm pretty sure (could be, well possibly be wrong) it was on a Wednesday last year. I remember coming on here and everyone creaming their pants as it had been released, am sure it was around 6pm too.

My advice however don't get your hopes up, keep telling yourself it's Friday and you won't be let dowm

It was a Thursday if I remember correctly they tried to release it on the Wednesday but had a bug fix or something 

7 minutes ago, Chris21 said:

That moment SI find a bug and the BETA won't be released until Monday :lol:

Thought the whole point of the beta was for the users to notify SI of any bugs? As they're not releasing a 'finished' product there's bound to be bugs.

Just release the beta now damn it!

3 minutes ago, PhilT said:

I'm currently layout on my bed & anticipating an early release, so i've slipped into a slinky see-through little black number & poured a large cognac.

Great minds though mines pink

So excited

I think it'll be tomorrow, but slight chance of today. Question- do you have to click a button to download it or does it download automatically once available? I get the beta every year but can't remember. The reason i ask is I'm at work till 10pm but left my laptop on with steam open at home, just in case its out today. That way I can jump straight on it when I get home!

2 minutes ago, Reflection86 said:

I think it'll be tomorrow, but slight chance of today. Question- do you have to click a button to download it or does it download automatically once available? I get the beta every year but can't remember. The reason i ask is I'm at work till 10pm but left my laptop on with steam open at home, just in case its out today. That way I can jump straight on it when I get home!

Nothing installs automatically on Steam as far as I know.

5 minutes ago, Bristol CityFC1981 said:

Where’s best to keep an eye on? Here or twitter?

This forum is an absolute thing of beauty when the beta is out and people are downloading, keep logged into here mate is my advice.

8 minutes ago, Reflection86 said:

It will download automatically when you log into steam, when its released bro

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

This forum is an absolute thing of beauty when the beta is out and people are downloading, keep logged into here mate is my advice.

It will download automatically when you log into steam, when its released bro

Download automatically? How can u do it? Is there settings?

2 minutes ago, bella699 said:

Actually SI have until Friday to release the Beta, so be patient!

I am :)
Just wondering about this feature in steam, as some games are just damn big and good to be donwloaded instantly when released.

Just now, Bristol CityFC1981 said:

No Beta today :( just posted on twitter that new features to be announced today 

I'm still expecting Friday, but... new feature announcements and the arrival of the Beta aren't mutually exclusive.

1 minute ago, KingBuzzo15 said:

I would have thought that is something you can do in the editor. That's a 2 minute job

They would want to do some long term testing. Could have a big affect. However perhaps they foresaw the change and have already tested it

53 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Thought the whole point of the beta was for the users to notify SI of any bugs? As they're not releasing a 'finished' product there's bound to be bugs.

Just release the beta now damn it!

Yes but if the bug is serious enough they won't release it because it could be unplayable 

Just now, cris182 said:

Yes but if the bug is serious enough they won't release it because it could be unplayable 

Thing is, with the 4 hour long live stream as well as content creators having access to a version of the game, it seems very playable in its current state.

Just from the language coming from official accounts, I really think this year's going to be more like Thursday or probably more like Friday. I've read nothing personally that gives me any indication of things being earlier than a fortnight before Nov 2nd this year.

5 minutes ago, QWERTYOP said:

Just from the language coming from official accounts, I really think this year's going to be more like Thursday or probably more like Friday. I've read nothing personally that gives me any indication of things being earlier than a fortnight before Nov 2nd this year.

Or is that what they want us to think? I have plans from now until sunday so any time works for me. Could all be a decoy though 

Archived