Football Manager 2019 - BETA, Previous versions time of release

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JDeeguain said:

To be fair I think even a tweet saying it's not going to be released tonight will be inundated with "announce beta".

It wasn't last year. Assume they haven't said it's not, as there's still a chance it is. If they spend all day building hype on Twitter they have to accept people will get excited about it though. 

2 minutes ago, BuryBlade said:

I bet right now there is a thread titled “Soccer Manager 2019 - Beta, will it be tonight?” Which has amassed 11 pages and counting in less than a few hours! 

No.  We Americans are in here right with you guys.

1 minute ago, Viking said:

Oh no! Does that mean I will have to stay up later and later for every beta? Football Manager 2200 and onwards will be a nightmare for me. :(

By 2200 it'll be beamed into your brain while you sleep so you can play in your dreams...

Just now, Becanes said:

I think they are still trying to get the Beta out tonight.  That's why they haven't announced it won't come out tonight.  

I haven't announced to the wife I'm not bringing her breakfast in bed tomorrow morning. 

Well, it's better than a car analogy. 

Just now, Stevicus said:

Still think this thread is the worst thing ever each year but still can't help refreshing like a loser.

This thread is great. I assume it's full of teenagers... not 45 year old married men whose kids are still up because he's waiting to see if the beta will be released.... anyone older than me on here?

Just now, Stripeyfox2011 said:

This thread is great. I assume it's full of teenagers... not 45 year old married men whose kids are still up because he's waiting to see if the beta will be released.... anyone older than me on here?

Does a 37 old married man, count???

2 minutes ago, Stevicus said:

Still think this thread is the worst thing ever each year but still can't help refreshing like a loser.

'Like'? I think it's pretty clear that each and every one of us here *is* a loser. Embrace it, loser is the new cool.

3 minutes ago, Stripeyfox2011 said:

I think the majority of people here are married with kids. FOOTBALL MANAGER IS NOT TEENAGERS GAME

1 minute ago, Stripeyfox2011 said:

Change 45 for 48 and that's spookily accurate. 

37 today here, just put the last kid to bed....... come on guys please!!! It’s my birthday for crying out loud

Yep, though i'm happily single atm aswell, so no one to moan about me spending too much time playing a stupid game

1 minute ago, Tom8983 said:

'Like'? I think it's pretty clear that each and every one of us here *is* a loser. Embrace it, loser is the new cool.

Speak for yourself... some of us have over 100 stamps in our collections

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Stripeyfox2011:

So about that MILF...can Miles give those access rights on if FM gets released. I just realized i wasnt even a teenager when Championship manager was released. :-D And marrying and kids...buhh, you sound like my girlfriend, what if a decent FM comes out after all soon.

Archived