Football Manager 2019 - BETA, Previous versions time of release

Just now, Urotsukidoji said:

back to the original topic then, when will fm19 be out?

Full release 2nd November

Beta no later than Friday 19th October, although it MAY, POSSIBLY, POTENTIALLY be sooner. If it's ready.

But I'm pretty sure you know this already...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Hovis Dexter said:

Good grief. This thread is pathetic. We’re all looking forward to FM19 but at the end of the day it’s only a computer game. Get a life people ... sits back and waits to be flamed. 

Exactly my thought right now. 

Let's be honest. Everyone coming onto this thread to complain about those commenting "when beta" are just as anxious and excited for it to come out. I love this time of year - you really see the kid within us all - and Miles keeping our toys from us.

4 minutes ago, playerup01 said:

If I remember correctly, last year's release was on a Thursday around 3pm California time ( 11 pm BST) 

I believe it will be friday for the brits thursday for the rest of us due to the time zone difference. 

I admitted to myself I were an addict this morning. When my alarm rang I ran to my computer and turned it on to see if the Beta was out, but alas no. Then I turned around and looked at a confused missus (and dog), and she asked what I was doing. Apparently, "I'm trying to find out if the FM Beta is out" is not the correct answer at 6 in the morning.

17 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

It's been released in the evening UK time the last few times, that's why I reckon after 6pm here.

I swear one of the recent ones, 16 or 17 perhaps dropped randomly at like 3pm UK time. It’s just whenever they get the sign off from Sega.

By the looks of it they were working late with the expectation they may have got it out yesterday but didn’t manage it, so whenever they can they will. 

Anyway, morning all, wonder what @PhilT has on this morning

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

I wonder how many posts last years thread achieved, I’d go look for it, but that’s a lot like effort

Think they did not allowed these kind of posts, they where closed.

4 minutes ago, saihtam said:

Think they did not allowed these kind of posts, they where closed.

Oh they definitely did. I was there. I could tell ya some stories, man. I’ve seen some things, man, and some stuff. I wouldn’t recommend it

13 minutes ago, XaW said:

I admitted to myself I were an addict this morning. When my alarm rang I ran to my computer and turned it on to see if the Beta was out, but alas no. Then I turned around and looked at a confused missus (and dog), and she asked what I was doing. Apparently, "I'm trying to find out if the FM Beta is out" is not the correct answer at 6 in the morning.

Did you get a: "Since you're up, do you mind emptying the dishwasher, make our lunch and walk the dog?"

9 minutes ago, TheInvisibleMan said:

It's a new dawn, it's a new day and I'm feeling even beta than yesterday. Fingers crossed for today folks.

I'm in a beta mood today than I was yesterday

10 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I swear one of the recent ones, 16 or 17 perhaps dropped randomly at like 3pm UK time. It’s just whenever they get the sign off from Sega.

By the looks of it they were working late with the expectation they may have got it out yesterday but didn’t manage it, so whenever they can they will. 

Anyway, morning all, wonder what @PhilT has on this morning

Hmm not sure, if it's out any time today ready for me when I get in from work I'd be happy

1 minute ago, laBOMBA said:

Did you get a: "Since you're up, do you mind emptying the dishwasher, make our lunch and walk the dog?"

I didn't feel like losing teeth, so I avoided that one, tempting as it were...

Edit: If you ment it from her, no it was more a disappointed head shaking and some rolling eyes. my dog were happy to see me though...

2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Oh they definitely did. I was there. I could tell ya some stories, man. I’ve seen some things, man, and some stuff. I wouldn’t recommend it

Uhh i havent been active on this forum, I used to be more in FMbase, but they went more over to discord that i dont like.

Just now, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

This thread is just pure 'Cringe' everybody needs to get a grip, the reality is, it's a computer game & it will be out when it is ready. No amount of checking or harassing SI will get the game out any quicker. Everybody relax and when it drops we will all get a nice surprise. Have a good day everybody.

You're the kind of guy who will join a conversation and suck the enjoyment out of it in seconds, aren't you? Why not let us be giddy and have some some fun in here? This is most lively I've seen this forums in a long time, so just embrace it. 

1 minute ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

This thread is just pure 'Cringe' everybody needs to get a grip, the reality is, it's a computer game & it will be out when it is ready. No amount of checking or harassing SI will get the game out any quicker. Everybody relax and when it drops we will all get a nice surprise. Have a good day everybody.

I do like a nice surprise. But I think you’ll find that no one in here is actually harassing SI, if anyone from SI is in here it’s for the LOLs (I’m looking at you Neil)

This ain’t nothing but a friendly fun support group/fun and friendly way to pass the time. 

So, thanks for stopping by, and leave us to our mild insanity. You can’t tell me what to do, you’re not my real mum!

1 minute ago, BnadnerB said:

Can’t believe how miserable Miles is, he’s creating a game which ramps up this much reaction he should be over the moon! Long hours + junk food diet = miserable man!

No where near as miserable as I'll be if it comes out on Friday (UK time) the only two days of the week I work anything like an actual job are Saturday and Sunday. Friday (UK time) sadly being Saturday my time...

3 minutes ago, XaW said:

You're the kind of guy who will join a conversation and suck the enjoyment out of it in seconds, aren't you? Why not let us be giddy and have some some fun in here? This is most lively I've seen this forums in a long time, so just embrace it. 

I'm the kind of guy your wife will be after if you keep checking your computer at 6am in the morning just to see if the BETA has dropped ;)

7 minutes ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

But who are we harassing in this thread? Lame jokes and memes. The guys on twitter are the ones who harass and tweet to Miles and FM.

We know that beta will be out when it is due, but cut some slack to people holding the mood up and keeping forum community together.

1 minute ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

I'm the kind of guy your wife will be after if you keep checking your computer at 6am in the morning just to see if the BETA has dropped ;)

At least we can get wives... :brock:

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

I do like a nice surprise. But I think you’ll find that no one in here is actually harassing SI, if anyone from SI is in here it’s for the LOLs (I’m looking at you Neil)

This ain’t nothing but a friendly fun support group/fun and friendly way to pass the time. 

So, thanks for stopping by, and leave us to our mild insanity. You can’t tell me what to do, you’re not my real mum!

This reaction indeed made me LOL. Thank you for that :) And for what it is worth, I also find the impatience here sweet and endearing.

SI is most likely proud that so many "grown ups " are putting their lives on hold for a Beta (not even the real deal of the game that we usually do not even get before march).

Just now, FantabulousHammers said:

Personally speaking, it can wait until Monday if it wants, as due to a complete lack of foresight, I agreed to work this weekend and go to a minor family function on Saturday night.  So Monday will do fine, what do the rest of you guys think?

You will be cursed with injuries and PSG raiding your team.

5 minutes ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

Yeah, I kinda walked right into that one... :(

Just now, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

Been married for 21 months now....I check to see if has dropped at 6.30am not 6am like XaW

I think I'll contact your wife and let her know you're trying to hook up online. Let's see how the marriage works out then! :brock:

Archived