Football Manager 2019 - BETA, Previous versions time of release

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vor 2 Minuten schrieb toffee71:

surely the moneymen think themselves higher that him, though I do agree he is above Miles

Well we actually have to look into the scriptures for that. There we can see he was killed by a roman soldier. Our mildly remining latin knowledge  tells us the word for Roman soldier is "Miles". So theres that for a start. Philosphically theres of course the question , can you be higher than the being that killed you.

4 minutes ago, GerdMuller said:

I used to beleive in him i heard he sold out to mega-church used car salesman in America and was forced to vote Trump. Gott check with Benedict XVI, he was born in the town right next to mine.

He's one Hell of an inside-forward. 

4 minutes ago, GerdMuller said:

Well we actually have to look into the scriptures for that. There we can see he was killed by a roman soldier. Our mildly remining latin knowledge  tells us the word for Roman soldier is "Miles". So theres that for a start. Philosphically theres of course the question , can you be higher than the being that killed you.

Wow we're going through everything today aren't we, need some thinking time to digest the philosophical side, well no sleep tonight have to debate with myself life the universe and everything...............................................................................even though I know the answers 42

vor 6 Minuten schrieb toffee71:

Wow we're going through everything today aren't we, need some thinking time to digest the philosophical side, well no sleep tonight have to debate with myself life the universe and everything...............................................................................even though I know the answers 42

I already cam across that topic, the 4-4-2 really was a hot topic in the football world in the 90s. Leaving out the 4 middlemen (Horsemen of the Apocalypse) may steer the world in a direction where the highway can be built elsewhere. Funding depends on a hard or soft Brexit a lot though, even if we fund it through a Trump/Saudi/Russian Oligarch option Paper via the City of London. The saviour may be born again though , we just have to check closely with our FM20 fetal monitor though.

Just now, Pompey1978 said:

Beware of false prophets, or somesuch.

20 minutes ago, Urotsukidoji said:

weve been lied to all along.

17 minutes ago, toffee71 said:

No we haven't, it's not friday yet

2 minutes ago, GerdMuller said:

4 versions, now thats mass murder of a different category, but what is ONE NAME, one life, one destiny when its 4 databases.

Yeah, it was actually much more than those 50 gigabytes, almost double. Cant belive how much graphics and savegames etc can get space from hd.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Pompey1978:

Being entirely selfish for a moment, I'm kind of glad Beta wasn't tonight; the wifi in the Premier Inn is woefully slow and I doubt it would have downloaded before I leave in the morning... 

Could always be worse i had to order my version of NHL in Australia back in the day here in Germany because it wasnt sold here. Damn customs even delayed it further :-D Remind sme of the day i found a CD of CM 01/02 in a bargain bin somewhere around here, and live immediately got turned upside down. That thing was so damn realistic and all thsoie little nice touches like a player retiring and actually taking over as manager etc. I was blown away. This was like having a hell of a lot of fun with a Go Cart that Anstoss /Off the Ball was and then discobering theres Formula 1 cars. Yes teh future versions of Formula 1 cares tend to get a little to complicated as Formula 1 it was more fun back then , and sometime syou wish your mind kind enjoy those good old go kart rides again.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb jlammi:

Yeah, it was actually much more than those 50 gigabytes, almost double. Cant belive how much graphics and savegames etc can get space from hd.

FM and additional graphics is a mosnter yes,  i put in german logos down to 7th tier league  in weeks actually :-D Thats my biggest concern with FM 19 at the moment actually, hob can this purple mess with all the different indicator colours be made into somehting nice looking with new backgrounds etc. Fingers crossed. Boy i habe to convert those LL  badges then ..nohhhhhhhhhhhh (*Darth vader voice*) Long night shifts and ID numbers again.

14 minutes ago, Urotsukidoji said:

you've only made 59 posts what on earth do you know????

Your 76 posts clearly make your opinion far more valid :D

Seriously, no one lied to you as no one said it would be out today. Or at least, no one with any authority or knowledge to back it up.

1 minute ago, steff91 said:

ah well back to my Starjnan save that i started earlier today in Iceland.....

Heck yeah! Love me some Starjnan. I lead them to Europa League glory earlier this year. As in we made it to the group stage :). And then proceeded to finish last. But we made the group!

17 minutes ago, Urotsukidoji said:

you've only made 59 posts what on earth do you know????

Well if posts count I know the same as you when you look at the amount of posts other people have made 17 16 less than you is nothing compared to 1000+, 10000+ posters

I'm happy to wait til friday, because if its friday you know they have been working very hard to fix as much as possible for us to have a stable game to play.

I know what I have read and watched and friday ok with me, if sooner great if not still less than 50hours.

And tomorrow will be a lot of fun. Thats what i know

3 minutes ago, toffee71 said:

Are post count important? No

It's been fun here all day don't spoil it

2 minutes ago, Urotsukidoji said:

61 posts go on my son

Bloody hell you'll be asking who's Dad is biggest next or measuring your old chap with a ruler. Give it a rest fella  :rolleyes:

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Urotsukidoji said:

see this guy knows what hes talking about 10980 posts

Stop posting drivel and derailing the thread. Thanks.

• Administrators
Just now, Urotsukidoji said:

close this thread plz, it gotten seriously off-topic

Wonder why. :rolleyes:

You don't have to post in it, I thought you didn't care about post count. 

There won't be any more warnings fwiw.

Just now, Urotsukidoji said:

back to the original topic then, when will fm19 be out?

Full release 2nd November

Beta no later than Friday 19th October, although it MAY, POSSIBLY, POTENTIALLY be sooner. If it's ready.

But I'm pretty sure you know this already...

Archived