Football Manager 2019 - BETA, Previous versions time of release

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

I'm from up North but live in York, where you?

Living in York and cricket isn't really that popular, it might be more towards the arse end of Yorkshire but here, football is king.

To cut a very, very long story short I'm in Vietnam. Lived in York for years (maybe about 7) and am from Barnsley originally., but haven't even been in the UK for 9 or 10 years at this point.

Can't wait to see how chronically under-powered the Super Reds are this season. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, QWERTYOP said:

Oh I don’t know - I’ve been in York on a race day!

Chaos ain't it. I met Gary Pallister on the John Smiths race day once, I was steaming drunk and he wouldn't cuddle me, my missus had to drag me away as I was asking for his autograph on my shirt, good times man,

3 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

To cut a very, very long story short I'm in Vietnam. Lived in York for years (maybe about 7) and am from Barnsley originally., but haven't even been in the UK for 9 or 10 years at this point.

Ahh okay. Do they do gravy in Vietnam?

Just now, steff91 said:

I reckon for sure the game will be dropping tonight - ive been told by a very solid source who is already playing it for some reason or another...

If it’s solid. It’s not a source. 

No wait, I’m thinking of sauce. 

4 minutes ago, steff91 said:

I reckon for sure the game will be dropping tonight - ive been told by a very solid source who is already playing it for some reason or another...

It's Chris again, isn't it?

4 minutes ago, steff91 said:

Was it from this source?

source.thumb.jpg.d9e6535c26d88f2dd2474d06a406ef45.jpg

6 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Fish sauce....I don't like that much either.

Blurgh, fish sauce is a definite no no

7 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I’m pretty sure no, and that’s why he’s there

Man life without gravy, it's not even worth thinking about....

13 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

You’ll be fine once Callum Styles’ loan spell is over ;)

2 minutes ago, QWERTYOP said:

You’ll be fine once Callum Styles’ loan spell is over ;)

Hopefully by then IRL we'll be well placed in the top 2! Knowing our usual ratings on FM our entire squad will be massively under rated. No doubt Keiffer Moore will be an average League 2 striker or whatever he was rated last season. Laughable.

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

Ask him how his holiday was, he loves a trip to Skegness does our Rodders

Sorry forgot to ask him that, Rodney says Chris hasn't left he's just on a leave of absence, he'll be back in the office when he's feeling a bit beta

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

Sorry forgot to ask him that, Rodney says Chris hasn't left he's just on a leave of absence, he'll be back in the office when he's feeling a bit beta

I thought we were talking about Joe? My brain hurts...

Beta out yet?

6 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I thought we were talking about Joe? My brain hurts...

Beta out yet?

Erm maybe, god sake Rodney you don't even know your won staff. Anyway Chris hasn't left I'm sure that's what we're getting at.

No beta yet, but I bet there's no beta feeling when the beta is finally released, it will make my day a whole lot beta

Greetings from Portugal!

I was lurking in this thread yesterday boiling in excitment with you guys and ending up the day in irrational frustration like you guys as well and being forced (poor me) to start a random save in FM18 to kill depression.

Then this morning I woke up and thought, oh my God, how irrational is to be frustrated cause a silly computer game, not even the "full" game, wasn't released! Ah! Not gonna let that happen today!

Guess what, I'm here again with you. Is Beta out yet? What about now? Huh?...

2 minutes ago, ChelseaFan said:

Chris?

Nah, he betrayed us all last night.

We’ve already established it’s not Chris. It’s either Steve or Joe or Gary or Rodney, although some or all or none of them may have left the business, and certainly one of them is on long term sick

2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

We’ve already established it’s not Chris. It’s either Steve or Joe or Gary or Rodney, although some or all or none of them may have left the business, and certainly one of them is on long term sick

I'll have to go and see who still works there, if it's not Chris or Rodders we'll have to find a new source of legit top tier info

1 minute ago, pauly15 said:

WHERE'S MY POTATO

Me and @Tom8983 requested biscuits yesterday and they still haven't arrived, get in line for your potato please

24 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Hopefully by then IRL we'll be well placed in the top 2! Knowing our usual ratings on FM our entire squad will be massively under rated. No doubt Keiffer Moore will be an average League 2 striker or whatever he was rated last season. Laughable.

In all the years I've been playing FM, they've never got Bury right in some way, shape or form. It's got better to a degree, but it can be laughable some years. Not their fault really, I suppose. They're somewhat at the mercy of their appointed "scout" (i.e, one random fans opinion) when it comes to lower league clubs. 

1 minute ago, BuryBlade said:

Tickets bought for the Sheffield derby on Nov 9th... now back to waiting for the BETA... maybe do some work that I’m paid to do in between 

Can't post this sort of rubbish in here, talking about work and all.,.

Seriously..

You can do Beta.

1 minute ago, eastley said:

Can't post this sort of rubbish in here, talking about work and all.,.

Seriously..

You can do Beta.

There's way beta thing to talk about, we need to make this forum a beta place for all of us to enjoy

17 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

It's Dave. It's always Dave. 

1 minute ago, hursty2 said:

Sitting here, hungover, ordered 50 bucks worth of Chinese, ate half of it (chop suey was disgusting) and still feeling hungover and no beta either. Heavy days.

If you didn't have Shredded Beef, please kindly vacate yourself from this forum.

Archived