Football Manager 2019 - BETA, Previous versions time of release

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gerade eben schrieb gunner86:

I’d still go. If you cancel now you might not be able to go again for a loooooong time

true words...

better instruct somebody to start the download as soon as the beta drops ;)

4 hours ago, herne79 said:

Shocking.

In less than 24 hours this thread has had almost 30k views, 1k replies, lots of fun & banter and the opening post - the person who started this whole thing - hasn't had a single upvote.

Shame on us all.  Upvote now, make it the most liked post ever :thup:.

Up to 28 now.

If we can get it to 50 likes, Beta will* be released !  Keep upvoting !

Spoiler

"will" in this context actually means it has nothing to do with the release schedule and has no influence whatsoever on it

1 minute ago, herne79 said:

Up to 28 now.

Hide contents

"will" in this context actually means it has nothing to do with the release schedule and has no influence whatsoever on it

Shame on you as a MOD doing that to us all Herne - now goto the bad fire my son..

20 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Haha same here mate, 33 and I remember going into blockbuster one day and I think it was FM08 or around that time was just sitting there. Couldn't find it anywhere else. Good times man.

I think Fm06 came out same day as Pro evo, that was a pain of a cue lunch time in the Arndale centre in Manchester 

i also seem to remember champ man 3 or4kept getting put back for release.  The guy in the local computer shop would just shake his head when I walked in no words were needed as to what I wanted 

3 minutes ago, herne79 said:

Up to 28 now.

Reveal hidden contents

I believe mate, count us in :applause:

• Administrators
Just now, Artin said:

there are TWO admins browsing this thread!

pretty sure the beta will be released any moment now so they're preparing to lock this thread!

They are just here for the comments. ;) 

Just now, Artin said:

pretty sure the beta will be released any moment now so they're preparing to lock this thread!

Not necessarily, Neil Brock joined in last night to troll us briefly 

2 minutes ago, Artin said:

THIS GUY SEES THE WHEELS TURNING. HE KNOWS WHERE IT'S AT. EMPTYING THE BUCKET NOW.

Just now, westy8chimp said:

... So is what miles said really true? Unforseen huge issue... Release delayed up to 3months?!

Yup, it came to their attention it was possible for Arsenal to win SIlverware, so now they have to re-code the game so that is not possible.

45 minutes ago, QWERTYOP said:

Your imagination does not count as a credible source, I'm afraid. If you need attention, ring a friend.  

You will see the beta will be for tomorrow as expected it will not be released today it is useless to put a message every 2 minutes

27 minutes ago, Zeonflux said:

What with Miles’ recent twitter activity I wonder if they’re thinking of a 2pm or 3pm beta release?

Rare for that to happen. Doesn't really make sense to release it while so many people will be at work. I would imagine 6pm tonight would be the absolute earliest to expect it.

Just now, ilyes92300 said:

You will see the beta will be for tomorrow as expected it will not be released today it is useless to put a message every 2 minutes

INSTATE A DOWNVOTE BUTTON JUST FOR THIS GUY!

Just now, QWERTYOP said:

Rare for that to happen. Doesn't really make sense to release it while so many people will be at work. I would imagine 6pm tonight would be the absolute earliest to expect it.

More than likely unless Miles and the team are trying to see if they can cause mass panic across the nation with the amount of people getting sick at work all of a sudden

2 minutes ago, QWERTYOP said:

The other side to that is releasing now would put less of a strain on the servers and allow a more steady stream of downloads. I’m sure it’s happened before. Whether or not that was the reason I have no idea 

Just now, bigmattb28 said:

Right well seeing as mods are browisn this thread again, Miles is active on Twitter I'm breaking out the tin foil hat, who's with me

Mine is more of a balaclava, is that ok?

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

The other side to that is real easing now would put less of a strain on the servers and allow a more steady stream of downloads. I’m sure it’s happened before. Whether or not that was the reason I have no idea 

Fm10 I think was between 3-5 as I know it dropped while I was in work

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

Quoting you so IF it's released tonight me and the rest of this thread can give you grief 

No problem my friend! We'll talk about it again tonight then! But just that you waste your time waiting minute by minute the release of the beta ... Me first but I know that the beta will be available only tomorrow as planned!

4 hours ago, herne79 said:

Shocking.

In less than 24 hours this thread has had almost 30k views, 1k replies, lots of fun & banter and the opening post - the person who started this whole thing - hasn't had a single upvote.

Shame on us all.  Upvote now, make it the most liked post ever :thup:.

Been out carrying on with normal life and only just returned to check out latest state of play. Pleased to confirm that I have now upvoted the original post as suggested.........

4 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

The other side to that is real easing now would put less of a strain on the servers and allow a more steady stream of downloads. I’m sure it’s happened before. Whether or not that was the reason I have no idea 

I like your desperate thinking! 

1 minute ago, ilyes92300 said:

No problem my friend! We'll talk about it again tonight then! But just that you waste your time waiting minute by minute the release of the beta ... Me first but I know that the beta will be available only tomorrow as planned!

As planned? Who said they plan to release on Friday? No one. Friday at the latest is not the same as on Friday

3 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Right well seeing as mods are browisn this thread again, Miles is active on Twitter I'm breaking out the tin foil hat, who's with me

Have you got one in my size, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase

1 minute ago, ilyes92300 said:

Was bantering you bro, I'm just getting involved in the crack on this thread it;s a right laugh. I've been expecting Friday release anyway, if it;s before then great.

2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Mine is more of a balaclava, is that ok?

Well if that's all you've got to hand it'll have to do. But next time please make more of an effort

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

As planned? Who said they plan to release on Friday? No one. Friday at the latest is not the same as on Friday 

Yes but during the presentation lives Miles was convinced that it was going to come out Friday and not before! He said it was late but will leave tomorrow!

Archived