Football Manager 2019 - BETA, Previous versions time of release

1 minuto atrás, ilyes92300 disse:

I'm not pessimistic but for me it seems logical to me ... Everyone wants to play now fm19 me first ... but must be obvious and if I'm doing it is for that people will not be shocked when Sigames will say "no beta tonight"

It's not shocking, they said since the beginning it was on Friday AND that could be earlier (like a bonus).

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 minutes ago, ilyes92300 said:

The beta is supposed to come out two weeks before the official release of the game, the ones that is 19 October + 14 days = 2 November

Concepts like using dates and weeks and calenders to determine a deadline is just so Maya 2012 

1 minute ago, pauly15 said:

Can you order one of your minions back to wherever it you're currently pressing refresh? Use your head bigmatt

Mate if I could I would, oh well it is what it is. Ciao for now.

1 minute ago, ChelseaSince86 said:

I think people are getting confused between them saying Friday at the latest, and Friday - end of

They never said it was Friday, and  Friday only 

Okay, but there's a day left to be Friday .. if he really wanted to get it out sooner he would have done it .. besides he said recently that he just has to press a button to launch the beta ....... So it will not bother us and make us wait a day :)

1 minute ago, ilyes92300 said:

Okay, but there's a day left to be Friday .. if he really wanted to get it out sooner he would have done it .. besides he said recently that he just has to press a button to launch the beta ....... So it will not bother us and make us wait a day :)

This guy is clowning people so hard in this thread. :lol:

2 minutes ago, ilyes92300 said:

Yes but they tend to release it 6pm ish, even later, British time.  And he has said it wont be out until they are in Beta.  I thought it pretty realistic to think it was potentially coming out last night judging by FM twitter's tweets

3 minutes ago, ilyes92300 said:

They release it when it's ready. There is more to it than just "pressing a button". Miles is notoriously sarcastic on twitter. 

Just now, ChelseaSince86 said:

Yes but they tend to release it 6pm ish, even later, British time.  And he has said it wont be out until they are in Beta.  I thought it pretty realistic to think it was potentially coming out last night judging by FM twitter's tweets

That beta week tweet was close to misleading since it's almost the end of the week. Might as well call it beta Week-end.

36 minutes ago, herne79 said:

50!  Good job!

I'm afraid I missed off a zero though, my bad.  Keep them coming!

IMG_20181018_14252.jpg

That little things to do list is just plain funny. Thanks for that. :)

Ooh the moments of anticipation, the peace and quiet, the comradery. And then the BETA is there and groups are divided again: in the right corner the "this fm is the worst ever" fanatics, in the left corner  the "it is your tactics pro fm" machine and in between as referee Herne97 who holds soothing words and infractions close to his chest.

Really I just wish FM19 incorperated the forum into the game itself so I would not have to alt tab that much :)

2 minutes ago, andu1 said:

That beta week tweet was close to misleading since it's almost the end of the week. Might as well call it beta Week-end.

was also the tweet where someone said to them they could have told us earlier that beta was not coming.   FM replied that they did not know until late last night

Just now, Mensell76 said:

That little things to do list is just plain funny. Thanks for that. :)

Ooh the moments of anticipation, the peace and quiet, the comradery. And then the BETA is there and groups are divided again: in the right corner the "this fm is the worst ever" fanatics, in the left corner  the "it is your tactics pro fm" machine and in between as referee Herne97 who hold soothing words and infractions close to his chest.

Really I just wish FM19 incorperated the forum into the game itself so I would not have to alt tab that much :)

That would be hilarious to be honest.

So “insert manager name here” what to do have to say in response to Mourinho’s comments that your side didn’t deserve to win today.

”Git Gud”

end of press conference

1 minute ago, rain94 said:

I'm realising that the ambiguity of the Beta release date was planned by Miles to drum up excitement, which is the case.

The ambiguity of the beta release date is because they don't know when it will be ready. Same every year. 

1 minute ago, rain94 said:

I'm realising that the ambiguity of the Beta release date was planned by Miles to drum up excitement, which is the case.

Or it's to do with not being certain when it'll be ready. Or it's something to do with unicorns and fairies

4 minutes ago, rain94 said:

2 minutes ago, QWERTYOP said:

The ambiguity of the beta release date is because they don't know when it will be ready. Same every year. 

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

Or it's to do with not being certain when it'll be ready. Or it's something to do with unicorns and fairies

Maybe it's all 3 at once?

Giving up on this ...will check tomorrow around 9 pm...too much excitement = disappointed 

Having second thoughts after watching fm 19 game play. Might well return it and get refund. Fm 18 is still good with all skins and faces 

Just now, QWERTYOP said:

WHY ARE THE TOYING WITH US?? WHY??!! WHHHHHHHHHHHHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 

I think it just detects that it's not downloaded rather than available. The button does nothing no matter how many times you press it

Archived