Football Manager 2019 - BETA, Previous versions time of release

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, trevjim said:

The fact miles hasn't been on twitter for two hours is a very good sign (could also be a lunch break)

Literally a couple of hours ago people said the fact that he was tweeting was a good sign! 

2 minutes ago, ilyes92300 said:

You wait for nothing you know?

You're here too... so your point is wildly invalid. Also, I can wait for what I like, as a married man with a young child, FM is the last of all the games I still play, so if I want to sit on the forum and chat with fellow fans as I wait, you're not going to stop me.

Now for the last time, until they say it is not out today, everyone is entitled to hope it will come out today. If all you want to do is try and bait people, then go and do it on another part of the internet.

1 minute ago, QWERTYOP said:

Literally a couple of hours ago people said the fact that he was tweeting was a good sign! 

And it was.  That could have mean things were wrapping up with putting it all in order.  Now not tweeting could mean they are in the meeting to decide to release the hounds.

Yes I am a glass half full guy.

Just now, gunner86 said:

You're here too... so your point is wildly invalid. Also, I can wait for what I like, as a married man with a young child, FM is the last of all the games I still play, so if I want to sit on the forum and chat with fellow fans as I wait, you're not going to stop me.

Now for the last time, until they say it is not out today, everyone is entitled to hope it will come out today. If all you want to do is try and bait people, then go and do it on another part of the internet.

"BuT tHeY sAiD fRiDaY mAn"

1 minute ago, Becanes said:

And it was.  That could have mean things were wrapping up with putting it all in order.  Now not tweeting could mean they are in the meeting to decide to release the hounds.

Yes I am a glass half full guy.

Not tweeting = catching Pokemon

4 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

it's your choice to stay here no problem the friend! I did not order you to leave my sentence related to the beta of fm .. She will go out tomorrow and not today and people are so dreamers that they are on that tonight today ..

5 minutes ago, QWERTYOP said:

The way I see it, in my completely uneducated view is this.

He will go into a meeting like last year which took roughly two hours. They may then decide to release it, and at which point he may get on to Twitter and send a few tweets.

If he is on twitter for a long time, it's clearly not being released at that time

Gerade eben schrieb Nic!:

You don't have to believe me, but I just got word from a trustworthy source that the beta will be released today around 18:30 UK time.

You are absolutely right . I don't believe you. 

Just now, Nic! said:

You don't have to believe me, but I just got word from a trustworthy source that the beta will be released today around 18:30 UK time.

I can categorically say that I have no information to confirm or deny this

16 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I think it just detects that it's not downloaded rather than available. The button does nothing no matter how many times you press it

What if I press it 2019 times for FM2019? Must release the beta then right? *puts tin foil hat back on*

1 minute ago, haffaz77 said:

You are absolutely right . I don't believe you. 

I didn't expect you to. :) 

But hey, in the end I'll be proven right and everyone here will be happy. Enjoy your FM evening boys & girls!

5 minutos atrás, Nic! disse:

God bless you (unless you fail, in that case hell waits you haha).

Just now, Mr_Demus said:

I have heard from credible sources, that if you say "Miles" into a mirror three times at midnight, he will emerge from the mirror and hand you a copy

Correct, but you still have to wait for the beta im afraid. 

Just now, Mr_Demus said:

I have heard from credible sources, that if you say "Miles" into a mirror three times at midnight, he will emerge from the mirror and hand you a copy

That only works if you subscribe to a linear model of time

1 minuto atrás, Mr_Demus disse:

If I see someone emerging for the mirror I won't be still there waiting for any copy.

3 minutes ago, Mr_Demus said:

I just did it and now Biggie Smalls is here trying to shoot me saying something about a Halloween party & a Ferrari cake. Advice? 

Just now, ilyes92300 said:

according to reliable sources football manager 2019 released on November 2 😅😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Miles. I don't want to beg, I don't want to grovel, I am a man of integrity, but there is little I won't do for you to prove this man wrong by releasing the game today. 

12 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Yes definitely this. Same for me. I was hoping for the best last night and had some good chat whilst I waited with other middle aged men who were waiting for news too. Then we got the no go announcement, I left and did other stuff. Like you, I hope it will be tonight. If they announce it isn't going to be, it's not the end of the world. 

1 minute ago, herne79 said:

OP is up to 59 likes now, good job everyone I reckon it might be a record :applause: Lets break 100 !

@Neil Brock What's the record for most number of likes for a single post?

(It's not like you've got anything better to do atm after all).

we know that you moderators know when the beta will be available but you have instructions to say nothing!

1 minute ago, ilyes92300 said:

we know that you moderators know when the beta will be available but you have instructions to say nothing!

I think we've all established that you don't know anything whatsoever

4 minutes ago, herne79 said:

OP is up to 59 likes now, good job everyone I reckon it might be a record :applause:.  Lets break 100 !

Obviously this means 100 upvotes releases the BETA

Get on it people :lol:

4 hours ago, QWERTYOP said:

In all the years I've been playing FM, they've never got Bury right in some way, shape or form. It's got better to a degree, but it can be laughable some years. Not their fault really, I suppose. They're somewhat at the mercy of their appointed "scout" (i.e, one random fans opinion) when it comes to lower league clubs. 

Yeah it is painful at times. We always have some totally random lad in the youths who is premier league class....IRL never plays a professional game of football. I'd love to know who our scout is cos he knows nowt about football.

2 minutes ago, herne79 said:

OP is up to 59 likes now, good job everyone I reckon it might be a record :applause:.  Lets break 100 !

You do understand that you can not hand out infractions on the account of trolling anymore after your display in this thread today? :)

If I start trolling in FM threads my standard defense will be "this behaviour was taught to me by master Herne79".

15 minutes ago, Nic! said:

That'll be the infamous Chris?

Archived