Football Manager 2019 - BETA, Previous versions time of release

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

You guys in this thread seemed (if it is today) to have caused this with all those likes.

Makes me wonder how the SI team regards this thread. I'd like to think it gives SI a great feeling amidst all of the stress seeing this kind of (funny and heartfelt) anticipation.

The last couple of hours sort of remind me how special it was cueing for a Michael Jackson concert, the comradery of all his fans...

Ooh now SI has gotten me feel nostalgic #watering eyes #let's all grouphug

4 minutes ago, xray1324 said:

gonna use a defensive/counter attack style tactic (4312 narrow) with everton

3 minutes ago, jlammi said:

I still perfer 442 :D

Both wrong 41dm2cm1if1w1P, or an old fav of mine an aysemetric 4123

Right I'm back from that meeting, what did I miss *scrolls through 3 pages of unread posts*

Holy cow on a stick, surely the FM twitter isn't trolling us and it is coming out tonight!! Pleeeeaaassseeeee let this be true!!

1 minute ago, Mensell76 said:

Makes me wonder how the SI team regards this thread. I'd like to think it gives SI a great feeling amidst all of the stress seeing this kind of (funny and heartfelt) anticipation.

The last couple of hours sort of remind me how special it was cueing for a Michael Jackson concert, the comradery of all his fans...

Ooh now SI has gotten me feel nostalgic #watering eyes #let's all grouphug

As I mentioned in a post earlier, there's clearly been a shift somewhere because they used to absolutely hate them and close them down quickly. Never understood why tbh. They do appear to be a BIT more customer aware these days though. It's only a bit of fun. 

Just now, QWERTYOP said:

As I mentioned in a post earlier, there's clearly been a shift somewhere because they used to absolutely hate them and close them down quickly. Never understood why tbh. They do appear to be a BIT more customer aware these days though. It's only a bit of fun. 

We understand it's just fellow fans of the game who are excited about the release. And it's neatly contained in one thread.

1 minuto atrás, QWERTYOP disse:

They never had the best customer love face, especially Miles. But it's clearly changing, for the better.

2 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Right I'm back from that meeting, what did I miss *scrolls through 3 pages of unread posts*

Holy cow on a stick, surely the FM twitter isn't trolling us and it is coming out tonight!! Pleeeeaaassseeeee let this be true!!

The lads are just having a sing song to pass the time, things have gotten out of hand

Just now, toffee71 said:

@bigmattb28 Welcome back not missed much very quiet compared to yesterday:ackter:

Hey man yeah very quiet round these parts, very concerned there might be something fishy going on, hopefully things get beta from here

4 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Welcome home, I missed you

Just now, kiwityke1983 said:

I hope it is in the next few hours, am back from work got a 6 pack in the fridge and just beat Man United in the Champions league final to prevent Mourinho winning his 6th straight champions league (my god Man Utd are OP on FM18). Plus it was my first champions league win on FM18.

Same mate, I will be home within the hour, with any luck it's released around 6pm just in time for me to put my feet up and kick back on the beta,.

2 minutes ago, 99 said:

They never had the best customer love face, especially Miles. But it's clearly changing, for the better.

They were wise enough to bring in other people to do the social media & P.R stuff. Miles is a bit less visible these days, and I suspect that suits him. It certainly suits the product. Not the friendliest chap. 

Archived