Semi Final 2: Croatia Vs England (ITV, KO @19:00)

Hodgy

Who will win and go through to the World Cup Final?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Croatia
    • England

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/18 at 18:00

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Paul Bacon said:

Does Southgate not trust his subs? Is that whats he saying by not using them?

Think the Belgium game showed how good our depth is. Probably doesn't think he's got anyone that can change the game more than what's already out there.

Chill, England fans.

Theres a good 13-14 mins left to score. There will be chances. Multiple chances. Croatia will be edgy and will now just defend. Make the fact they're under pressure count, build it around their area etc. They conceded late vs. Russia

1 minute ago, Astafjevs said:

Chill, England fans.

Theres a good 13-14 mins left to score. There will be chances. Multiple chances. Croatia will be edgy and will now just defend. Make the fact they're under pressure count, build it around their area etc. They conceded late vs. Russia

But we look clueless under pressure. Have done all WC.

Croatia were 7/1 during the second half whilst 1-0 down, only stuck £10 on that plus with the money I put down on them earlier I'll make £200 from Croatia winning, that'll help a little but I want to be out of pocket, c'mon England please!!!

Just now, GunmaN1905 said:

Croatia was obviously rattled after the first goal and England decided to play it safe instead of trying to finish the job.

Sums us up very nicely. My only real criticism of Southgate is that he is very risk-averse and doesn't show much desire to go for the kill when the opposition are wounded. We saw that against Colombia and we've seen that again now.

1 minute ago, EnterUsernameHere said:

Your fans are fine. Blame your media for any non-English people loving it when you concede.

I said p1ss off not f. Bit more light hearted than how it sounded.

Croatia been better team...We can't complain. Should have killed the game via Kane in the 1st half...

Archived