Diego_Werderdona

Funny Screenshots Thread

5,415 posts in this topic

Its not really the worst idea in the world, it gives teams who have no chance on winning the league something to aim for, in real life only once has the team in 6th had less points than the team in 7th. It also makes the relegation scrap a bit more interesting when the teams down there have to play and beat each other rather than wait for one to take a pounding from the old firm. Not going to argue about the SPL being run by morons tho :D

23-second cameo appearance

Having sent a young striker out on loan to Crawley - I was surprised to see him enter the field of play as a substitute on 58:50, score a goal on 59:13, then be substituted himself before the opposition had even kicked off.

He wasn't injured in scored the goal, so must have been tactical!

23 seconds on the pitch. Good days work...

CrawleyvAstonVillaInformation_Report.png

Having sent a young striker out on loan to Crawley - I was surprised to see him enter the field of play as a substitute on 58:50, score a goal on 59:13, then be substituted himself before the opposition had even kicked off.

CrawleyvAstonVillaInformation_Report.png

Grabbed a goal and must of needed a rest haha

Ha-ha. That's incredible :D

The SPL runs a split season. Each team plays every other team 3 times (33 games) then table is split in half. Then each team plays one more game against each other team in their division. Taking season to 38 games.

If u finish in top 6 after 33 games you can't finish after 38 games any lower than 6th and if u finish in bottom six after 33 games u can't finish after 38 games any higher than 7th.

Well well well the things you learn.

I knew about the split but I never actually knew that. A little bit of :eek: and most of all :o from me now

i see what they are getting at, but it just seems more complicated then it need be!

Now that I know about the split FULLY and how it works now (I knew about it before but I actually never knew about what Ronny told me, embarrassingly enough) it is more complicated than what it needs to be. That's why a lot of fans want it done away with. Think that's one of the rules that the SFA/SPL were going to be looking at when they were having their meetings to improve the game in Scotland.

That would be because the SFA are morons :thup:

Agreed

This very well may be true but the SFA don't run the SPL, the SPL run the SPL and they're even bigger morons

Naw they aint bigger morons - they are all just as bad as each other :D

Who's going to be the first with a funny screenshot from FM12?

that he's deemed a youth

however, because once a player is in the senior team he cannot be selected for the youth team (no player can appear in both)

Perfect start to any game. Check the timeline in the bottom left for the inevitable result of hurling yourself two-footed at the guy taking the kickoff.

7secondredcard.png

The own goal at the start of the second half (our second equaliser) was also hilarious, near post corner defender kicked the ball into the diving keeper's face and in, but there isn't a decent enough camera angle for a replay.

So this is why The Rams are doing so well in the NPower Championship this year...

jesus.jpg

JordanBirtlesNews_Inbox.jpg

MattDerbyshireProfile_PlayerAttributes.jpg

He wants to play for Greece even though he's retiring in a couple of months and can't play for at least nine.

I completely understand your decision there Matt.

Good work guys. I've just returned to the forums for the first time in about two years. I can't believe this thread is still going!

I think my coach Neil Banfield is cracking up playing two central defenders up front together......

JordanBirtlesNews_Inbox.jpg

He wants to play for Greece even though he's retiring in a couple of months and can't play for at least nine.

I completely understand your decision there Matt.

Will get a fix in for that! :)

Will get a fix in for that! :)

Working as intended to be honest, Olympiakos has a tendency on signing and convincing old geezers to continue playing for one or two extra yeas. ^^

I've just seen this on FM2008.

2zi7m1g.png

I think the poor referee needs glasses...

Perfect start to any game. Check the timeline in the bottom left for the inevitable result of hurling yourself two-footed at the guy taking the kickoff.

7secondredcard.png

Haha, awesome :D

easy.jpg

Easy group?! Looks like the Group of Death to me.

How is Marseille, Dortmund and Ajax a group of death?

As opposed to what? Wild Tuna?? :D

tuna.jpg

He's not very pacey...he's easily caught! Boom boom!

I'll get my coat.

2s8lgyb.png

I strongly deneid these allegations to my family!

hopefully rod fanni will never be a mannager and chase a player called kok imaging the headlin. 'Fanni chases ****'

maybe the dont think he and therefore they will benefit from sending him on loan to you

How is Marseille, Dortmund and Ajax a group of death?

Why would it not be? They are 3 strong teams... I don't want to go away to any of them.

One team gets a bye? Don't see the problem.

No idea on how the league cup works though so yeah, if there's anything else wrong i dont know about it.

Someone needs to go back to maths classes.
Maybe one team has sued themselves into the competition in a FC Sionesque way ;)

If that is the 1st season, that will be because AFC Wimbledon and Crawley Town have to play a preliminary round so I assume that when you view the draw it will say 'AFC W or Crawley vs ...'

Crawley and Wimbledon had a pre-lim game this year, could be that.

He's not very pacey...he's easily caught! Boom boom!

I'll get my coat.

Cod, that was awful

FatihKuntOverview_Attributes.png

Noticed this name in a recent match :p

He needs to put some weight on to live up to his name (although 12st at 5'11 isn't "thin")

35bvwb8.png

Fm09, first time I've seen this... definitely lol'd :lol::D