Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Liechtenstein in the EURO 2020 group stage? Just wtf? They were dead last in their qualifiers group, faced Moldova (who were also dead last in their group) in the playoff semi final and then Armenia who finished 5th. What exactly am I missing here?

I think it's something to do with the upcoming Nations League. Every division gets a qualifying spot for the Euros, hence why Liechtenstein can qualify from the lowest division if they get lucky. Someone will probably explain it a bit more clearly.

I've seen Malta qualify for the World Cup before (albeit in CM00/01), so nothing's impossible.

I think it's something to do with the upcoming Nations League. Every division gets a qualifying spot for the Euros, hence why Liechtenstein can qualify from the lowest division if they get lucky. Someone will probably explain it a bit more clearly.

Yep, that's it. From now on one of the bottom 16 teams in Europe is guaranteed a Euro place. The 4 best placed teams in each division of the nations league that haven't qualified through the normal route will play each other in playoffs with the winner qualifying for the Euros. Stupid idea imo, but that's UEFA for you.

I can see how the fans would cheer for him... "Some 'a them try to run but they can't run like Chris! - GO! GO!"

Edit: Just saw other than determination, his highest stat is to Jump. Irony at its best :lol:

Edited by leonavich

• 1 month later...

A couple of screenshots from an FM13 holiday save (click on the images to enlarge):

Holland had Rain Man as manager for a while. (I know the spelling's not quite right, but still...)

rainman_zpsjubzgn8z.jpg

After leading England to the Quarter Finals of Euro 2036 and World Cup 2038, Lewis Dunk was always destined to move on to bigger and brighter things at... er, Alfreton Town in the Conference North.

lewisdunk_zpsv7r3duqz.jpg

Edited by CFuller

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, CFuller said:

It is not unusual for senior players to play in age-group competitions when they're returning from lengthy injuries and are still short of match fitness.

But the suggestion was to put 28 years old players playing on under 19 team, it's not possible

Not only does this guy have a great name Marek Marek, maybe he's the Czech Eminem I dunno but he also doesn't realise that Mladá Boleslav previous record high finish is 2nd so the 'highest-Mlada Boleslav-league-finishing-position trophy' would actually be the First Division trophy!

jhsy9s.jpg

Today I subbed out a player and instead of leaving the pitch he decided to put on his tracksuit and just levitate above the pitch in a seated position like some sort of indignant god.

Screen Shot 2016-11-05 at 9.21.05 PM.png

10 hours ago, Weston said:

Today I subbed out a player and instead of leaving the pitch he decided to put on his tracksuit and just levitate above the pitch in a seated position like some sort of indignant god.

Screen Shot 2016-11-05 at 9.21.05 PM.png

Genuine lol at that one and that doesn't happen too often on this thread.

2 minutes ago, HerefordFC said:

p4NO3N9.png

Holy Moly that is a lot of money!

What I find funnier about that screenshot is that Özil has gone to Barcelona, Gnabry has rejoined Arsenal, and Welbeck has signed for Manchester City! :lol:

7 hours ago, Scribe said:

At least one player is supportive of my treatment towards Artem Ryzhko...

Yp1CQ6v.png?1

Hahaha that's so strange, and how horrifying it is to have those faces angry at you in any case