Match 4: USA vs Cymru 7pm GMT Kick off on ITV at the Ahmad bin Ali Stadium

Confused Clarity

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, JD nawrat said:

Was literally just typing, "Wales have literally zero attacking threat, but USA somehow have less than that" :D

USA have been miles better going forward than Wales so far. Really struggling to understand what game you've watched to this point.

Just now, Tony85 said:

USA have been miles better going forward than Wales so far. Really struggling to understand what game you've watched to this point.

They've has 3 shots in 35 minutes and 1 on target. One of the other shots (both?) were field goal attempts from Dest. 

Just now, Vynal Seven said:

And that works out as worse than Wales how exactly?

I mean, it was clearly an exaggeration :D but no idea how anyone watching this thinks USA look good. Wales aren't even trying and USA are doing pretty much **** all for the possession they've got/had. 

Just now, JD nawrat said:

I mean, it was clearly an exaggeration :D but no idea how anyone watching this thinks USA look good. Wales aren't even trying and USA are doing pretty much **** all for the possession they've got/had. 

It was a stupid, nonsensical exaggeration though. They’ve been the much better team which is all anyone has been saying. 

1 minute ago, Harryseaess said:

I swear they've decided to add more time on this WC to try and get more goals. 4 mins added in the first half :lol:

Apparently refs were instructed to pay close attention to time wasting and add correct amount of stoppage time, even if the numbers get ridiculous.

1 minute ago, Harryseaess said:

I swear they've decided to add more time on this WC to try and get more goals. 4 mins added in the first half :lol:

Wasn’t England match like 14 and 10 for the halves? Prem refs wouldn’t add that much if they had to change venues.