[FM 22] Teams to manage

Less than one month before the release of FM 22, that means less than 2 weeks before the Beta.

It's time to discuss of teams who wanna play in the next opus. Personally, for the beta, it will be RB Leipzig : Upamecano, Konaté and Sabitzer out / Simakan, Silva, Moriba and Brobbey in. Still a load of future stars players Szoboszlai, Olmo, Gvardiol, Angeliño and Nkunku (who will receive a serious upgrade as he is the best player of the team since one and an half year). Adeyemi must be one to keep an eye on.

I'll maybe let Leipzig save for the full release and go with Barcelona on the beta to test the new match engine and tactic revamp.

I don't know how the financial situation will be replicate in the game but it will be interesting to build the new Barcelona :

- Build on Garcia, Dest, F. De Jong, Gavi, Pedri and Fati

- Make big sales with the old declining stars and undesirables players to lower the total payroll : Piqué, Umtiti, Lenglet, Alba, Busquets, Coutinho, Dembélé, Aguero, Braithwaite, L. De Jong

- Bring some young quality players : Haaland/Isak/Vlahovic, De Ligt, Rodrygo and Vinicius Junior, Kulusevski/Reyna and mostly the come back of Olmo and Moriba

- Give masia players opportunity to play with first team for rotation

Can be fun for a short/middle save

Edited by steevo55

Royale Union Saint-Gilloise in the Belgian top flight. The third most successful Belgian side ever for title wins, all several decades ago. Promoted to the top division last season for the first time in nearly fifty years, currently sitting top. 

Same owners as Brighton too so may be an affiliate club. 

Edited by dothestrand

Man Utd will be my first save, it will just be a fun save. My main save this year will be either Bayer Leverkusen or Kaiserslaurten. I definitely want to manage in Germany for the first time. Leverkusen are my favourite German team, and Kaiserslautern are a bit of a sleeping giant, tough choice for me.

Thinking about it, I reckon I'll go with Leverkusen. As I said, they are my favourite German team and also unbelievably have never won the Bundesliga! That's insane considering the length of time they've been in the division. It would be good to bring success to them. Kaiserslautern have had their success :p

Edited by Gee_Simpson