Security shambles and general yobbery at the final

decapitated

Having been there on Sunday - can confirm the security was beyond woeful and I could have carried anything I liked into the ground.

On the subject of ticketless fans - this was always going to happen to some extent that people would try and get in. It's an event where demand far outstrips supply. It happens at a lot of major events, big music festivals have it every year where people hop the fence. The bigger issue is that Wembley has a reputation for being easy to get in for free. The turnstiles are so wide, and slow that it's very easy to follow someone in behind as they scan their ticket. Particuarly as there are no staff outside the gates, only inside. 

The overall design of the stadium doesn't lend itself at all to major events. You have a bottleneck with Wembley Park and Wembley Way (The fact there was no design to try and have more people travel via Wembley Central by making it more accessible to the stadium was madness), now with all the construction, high rises etc which are around the stadium, it makes it impossible to lock the area down and do ticket checks a certain distance away from the ground like we see at other European grounds for major finals.

Frankly, Wembley in all honesty, at least security wise, is not really fit for purpose. If someone wants to get into Wembley currently for a major event, they will, ticket or not, it's as simple as that. They need to rip the turnstiles out and reinstall them, they are almost 20 years old, and by this point, outdated. Review security, particuarly on the outer ring outside the turnstiles - the gates currently funnel inwards, and end up creating surges/crushes into the gates. Not safe in anyway whatsoever.

Outside the security aspect, Wembley is actually a bit ****ing ***** really. It's prohbitivley expensive, the transport is awful, and all in all not that enjoyable to be at!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is one thing I don't understand, I've seen a few videos of the incidents and saw English fans fighting and punching each other, after they had already gone past the gate/turnstyle. What the hell was all that about? :confused:

Edited by Marius_R

10 minutes ago, Marius_R said:

There is one thing I don't understand, I've seen a few videos of the incidents and saw English fans fighting and punching each other, after they had already gone past the gate/turnstyle. What the hell was all that about? :confused:

People trying to force their way through a side door and other fans taking umbrage at the freeloaders. Some fans genuinely tried to help the stewards to be fair.

Btw letting those people through was the right thing to do because I shudder to think what would have happened if they had got that door shut. That woman steward was seconds away from getting crushed if they had shut it.

Screenshot_20210713-142256_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, Marius_R said:

5gbvmw.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57823364

Uefa has opened disciplinary proceedings into security breaches at the Euro 2020 final at Wembley.

he Football Association has been hit with four charges surrounding the behaviour of fans.

They relate to disturbances caused during the national anthem, invasion of the pitch, the throwing of objects and the lighting of a firework by fans.

The Uefa statement adds: "Separately, a Uefa ethics and disciplinary inspector has been appointed to conduct a disciplinary investigation into events involving supporters which occurred inside and around the stadium.

"Information on this matter will be made available in due course."

Bye bye world cup bid.

Is there ever a competition where English fans dont get involved in something? Normally its against opposition fans but when your the host country even an England shirt doesnt stop you being assaulted, bullied, abused and mugged by your fellow fans. Total disgrace.

I honestly feel the only thing that will make people stop and think is a ban for the next major championship.

20 hours ago, Marc Albrighton said:

I'm just not sure how the authorities didn't expect carnage, even if it turned out that there was none at least be prepared for it. 

This is what I don't get.  First major final in 55 years.  Massive over demand and clear loads of people without tickets would be in the Wembley area "for the atmosphere".  8pm so lots of all day drinking going on.  General atmosphere of release from COVID coming to a head.  It was absolutely obvious that major trouble was possible.  And even if it hadn't been properly anticipated before the day, from the reports I've read and eyewitness accounts I've heard it was clear from hours prior to kick off that trouble was brewing.  I don't understand why the police and whoever is responsible for stadium security were not much, much better prepared.

btw in case it isn't clear this is not to deflect blame in any way from the **** that caused it all, just that unfortunately we know we have a lot of **** and we need to be prepared to deal with them.

16 minutes ago, martinji said:

This is what I don't get.  First major final in 55 years.  Massive over demand and clear loads of people without tickets would be in the Wembley area "for the atmosphere".  8pm so lots of all day drinking going on.  General atmosphere of release from COVID coming to a head.  It was absolutely obvious that major trouble was possible.  And even if it hadn't been properly anticipated before the day, from the reports I've read and eyewitness accounts I've heard it was clear from hours prior to kick off that trouble was brewing.  I don't understand why the police and whoever is responsible for stadium security were not much, much better prepared.

btw in case it isn't clear this is not to deflect blame in any way from the **** that caused it all, just that unfortunately we know we have a lot of **** and we need to be prepared to deal with them.

These police and general law enforcement agencies are just not that smart. 
The same thing happened in the Jan 6th Trump riots. They don’t anticipate anything or they allegedly willfully don’t get involved. 
We should just thank high heavens there weren’t any loss of lives on this occasion

Edited by samuelawachie
Typo

53 minutes ago, themadsheep2001 said:

This is a must watch. Good god we came so close to an absolutely massive disaster here. 

This Tweet in reply stands out to me also....

Frankly I just want to see a report come out that explicitly says "yes the authorities underestimated the manpower needed but all those fans involved are absolute selfish, raging ***** and would have just as much blood on their hands if there was a major crush on Sunday". Getting really fed up with the complete lack of responsibility in the modern world.

It’s hard to see when we will see another tournament again after this mess, if it does happen, I will be grey and old. Certainly don’t deserve it almost allowing a disaster in this day.

Everything we have learned about our society since has made the loss easier to take on a personal level. I was so pleased as a fan to see the nation come together but these scenes of violence and racism are a reality check and a good means for me to understand just why it is that everyone detests us. As well as how much of a large portion of our nation doesn’t deserve anything out of life.

12 minutes ago, ArsenalFan7 said:

Everything we have learned about our society since has made the loss easier to take on a personal level. I was so pleased as a fan to see the nation come together but these scenes of violence and racism are a reality check and a good means for me to understand just why it is that everyone detests us.

I just hope we put as much effort into investigating why large sections of our society think it's okay to act that way as we do into why there wasn't enough police on site.

17 minutes ago, ArsenalFan7 said:

Everything we have learned about our society since has made the loss easier to take on a personal level. I was so pleased as a fan to see the nation come together but these scenes of violence and racism are a reality check and a good means for me to understand just why it is that everyone detests us. As well as how much of a large portion of our nation doesn’t deserve anything out of life.

Don't beat yourself up over it. No self-flagellation necessary. England fans have always enjoyed a bit of a reputation, but most people understand that it's the work of a small minority who f it all up for everybody else, and it's not all that different in other countries.

17 minutes ago, Weezer said:

I just hope we put as much effort into investigating why large sections of our society think it's okay to act that way as we do into why there wasn't enough police on site.

Because they never really get told no. There's never any real consequences for it and we often dismiss by saying they aren't real fans. They are, they just happen to be scumbags as well. Football has this as a problem in ways that's so much worse than any other sport and we need to deal with that too. You hear lots of fans support groups saying football fans get overpoliced, but the second we stop it's absolute carnage. 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/jul/13/england-fan-who-stormed-euros-final-defends-his-actions

One of the organisers of the storming of Wembley by thousands of ticketless fans has defended the widely criticised breach, as more details emerged about the scale of the security lapse.

Pablo (not his real name), 24, from the Midlands, was one of the administrators of a Telegram chat group of hundreds of ticketless fans who shared tips about getting into Sunday’s final. Hours before the kick-off those who succeeded advised those still outside on where breaches had been made, he said.

Speaking to the Guardian, he gave details of how he and about 300 fans entered via an entrance for disabled visitors in block K, and he claimed others bribed stewards to get in. He estimated that at least 5,000 entered without a ticket.

Pablo said he decided to join the so-called “Wembley jib” after trying every day last week to get a legitimate ticket.

He said: “I just thought my dad is 52 and he’s never seen England in a final at Wembley. And it might never happen again in my lifetime. There were 30,000 spare seats and we didn’t sit in anyone’s seat.”

Pablo set up a Telegram chat of around 200 ticketless fans. He was also a member of separate chat group with 500 members called “the Wembley Jib”, and was aware of two other groups including one with 800 members.

Pablo drove down from the Midlands with nine ticketless friends in two cars. All but one of them got in to see the game. He took £250 in cash to pay officials but did not need to use it.

Last week images of real tickets were shared on the chat group, which members used to forge in their own names. Pablo and his friends used such fake tickets to get past a first security check at about 5.15pm. He then regularly checked the Telegram chat for updates on where security had been breached.

Members on the chat claim they got in by bribing stewards for as little as £20. One member said he got in after paying a steward £120. In an audio message on the chat heard by the Guardian, the man explained how the steward had told him to “put the money in my pocket as I’m patting you down”. The man said: “It was probably more than he earned on that shift. Money talks.”

Pablo said: “A lot of stewards seemed more than willing to help. We offered one £200 to let five of us in. At about quarter to seven we were waiting for the steward’s mate to show up and that’s when we saw a disabled door open so we just ran through.

“Every time a disabled entrance was opened there must have been 300 people who got in. And it seemed that every 10 minutes one got yanked open. And that doesn’t count the people who bribed stewards or went behind someone in the turnstiles. I would be shocked if there was less than 5,000 got in without a ticket.”

He added: “When we got in everyone was chanting ‘jib, jib, jib’ up the escalators. We found five empty seats. A family came and one of us was sat in their seat and they seemed a bit moody, but we just moved along one and no one else came.”

In reference to video showing fans attacking ticketless fans who breached security, Pablo said: “We didn’t harm anyone. The people causing the trouble were the ones fighting ticketless fans.”

Asked how Wembley could stop similar breaches Pablo said: “If there were four of five police officers behind each disabled entrance, that would deter people. Stewards aren’t enough to put you off. But Wembley probably won’t be jibbed on that scale again unless we get the World Cup in 2030.”

An FA spokesperson said a full investigation would take place in collaboration with the police. “The security and stewarding numbers for the final exceeded the requirements for the match and were greater than any other previous event at Wembley stadium,” the spokesperson said.

8 hours ago, themadsheep2001 said:

Because they never really get told no. There's never any real consequences for it and we often dismiss by saying they aren't real fans. They are, they just happen to be scumbags as well. Football has this as a problem in ways that's so much worse than any other sport and we need to deal with that too. You hear lots of fans support groups saying football fans get overpoliced, but the second we stop it's absolute carnage. 

100 percent this. Not singling out England here but there's a real problem with their football fans and it needs to be confronted, not handwaved away by trying to claim that troublemakers aren't real fans. They are, they just happen to be scumbags as well.

10 hours ago, themadsheep2001 said:

You hear lots of fans support groups saying football fans get overpoliced, but the second we stop it's absolute carnage. 

This too, as I suggested on Sunday the police can’t really win in this situation. If they turn up mob handed with riot squads, mounted police and the works people will be moaning about the heavy handed nature at what is supposed to be a ‘celebration of football and the nation’. Plus those dickheads are going to get munted on alcohol and coke either way so you stick a ring of police around the stadium and all you’re doing is giving them a target, it’d be like a red rag to a bull.

And if they show up in the sparse numbers they seem to have done on Sunday then those same dickheads are still going run riot, but this time almost completely unchallenged.

And you can see by what that ‘Pablo’ says that they have no respect whatsoever towards stewards and regular stadium security. Just all round ***** tbh and I’m sick of it being fobbed off as a small minority. It’s quite clearly a large minority.

10 hours ago, The Amazing Dale Watkins said:

Don't beat yourself up over it. No self-flagellation necessary. England fans have always enjoyed a bit of a reputation, but most people understand that it's the work of a small minority who f it all up for everybody else, and it's not all that different in other countries.

It's very different in most countries, EG I don't ever recall seeing or hearing Irish fans fighting each other, or breaking up town squares in other countries, going to Wembley and rioting causing an international friendly match to be abandoned, or getting all Irish clubs banned from Europe, etc. You can switch out Irish here for almost every other nationality.

Edited by Cilldara_2000

24 minutes ago, Weezer said:

This too, as I suggested on Sunday the police can’t really win in this situation. If they turn up mob handed with riot squads, mounted police and the works people will be moaning about the heavy handed nature at what is supposed to be a ‘celebration of football and the nation’. Plus those dickheads are going to get munted on alcohol and coke either way so you stick a ring of police around the stadium and all you’re doing is giving them a target, it’d be like a red rag to a bull.

And if they show up in the sparse numbers they seem to have done on Sunday then those same dickheads are still going run riot, but this time almost completely unchallenged.

And you can see by what that ‘Pablo’ says that they have no respect whatsoever towards stewards and regular stadium security. Just all round ***** tbh and I’m sick of it being fobbed off as a small minority. It’s quite clearly a large minority.

I think we all suspect stewards can't really do anything (and presumably are legally limited on what they can do physically anyway?). 

8 minutes ago, The_jagster said:

I think we all suspect stewards can't really do anything (and presumably are legally limited on what they can do physically anyway?). 

Yeah, one of the videos circulating before the game showed fans rushing through outside the stadium itself and one particular steward basically kicking the legs out from under fans trying to run past him, and I did think that was surely very dodgy ground, legally speaking.

21 minutes ago, The_jagster said:

Yes, but that’s what I mean by no respect. We all know stewards have no power of arrest and no real authority, but those normal people amongst also know that those facts don’t make it okay to just charge through them and knock them out of the way.

Thats it, if we didnt have Stewards, either capacities are limited OR clubs have to spend a fortune on the police.. thats if there is the numbers there.

Its a simple thing of respect, we want nice things like football, then we respect those helping us achieve it. Club or country, final or end of season dead rubber.

I've just read a Sunderland fan's account of his experience. He had a ticket for the game but due to bother he never got his Covid status checked as checks seemed to have been abandoned by this point; and while he was waiting outside for a steward to resolve an issue with his ticket he was caught in the rush of people scrambling one of the disabled entrances that was opened for two wheelchair users.

Can't believe there's people in authority that hadn't considered there'd be thousands of people trying to jib in and, therefore, hadn't really made any plans for it.

Edited by Anon!

Just now, Gazza D said:

Should have sold 90k tickets, then they wouldn't have needed to get in without a ticket.

This is just wrong - even if the game had sold out, there would have been thousands still trying to get in.

The initial reports of 5K fans without a ticket is hugely underestimated imo. I would have thought it is between 2-3 times more than that at least.

https://news.sky.com/story/euro-2020-teenager-films-himself-sneaking-into-wembley-for-england-v-italy-final-12355167

A teen TikToker filmed himself "sneaking" into Wembley Stadium for the Euro 2020 final between England and Italy after discovering a "gap" in an emergency exit door.

The online personality, J2hundred, posted the video showing his journey through London and eventually into the stadium as the match went into extra time.

Starting off his video, the 19-year-old, who has 1.3 million followers on TikTok, says he originally intended to film a vlog of him going into the city to watch the game but adds "little did I know that I was going to sneak into Wembley Stadium".

He arrives at St Pancras International station and shows fans and officers on the streets in the build-up to the match saying "the police are squadded up" before he and his friend arrive at the stadium.

The teen then approaches a steward and asks "how much to let me in?" - to which the steward refuses to answer and replies "I like my job".

The pair find some fencing covered in Euro official banners which they manage to push apart and climb through to gain access to the outer part of the stadium.

Two other boys are seen pulling open what seems to be an emergency exit door and J2hundred says: "It was a sign from God, we were meant to be in that stadium, there was just a gap in the door".

At least two more men are shown to be helping prise open the door.

The group manage to push themselves through a small gap and J2hundred is shown running up multiple flights of stairs until he reaches an entrance to the stands, with a sign in the background suggesting he was entering rows 15 to 44 and seats 350 to 363

He sits on the stairs between rows of seats as extra time is being played and says: "We've done a madness, we have done an absolute madness".

As the game enters penalties, he and his friend comment on Marcus Rashford's missed shot, celebrate Jordan Pickford's save against Italy's Jorginho and after Bukayo Saka misses the final penalty of the night, J2hundred says: "Look at the disappointment in our faces, we did all of that just to watch England lose".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-57841689

The Met Police has denied its policing operation at the Euro 2020 final failed, claiming it had warned Wembley that many ticketless fans were on the way.

Fans fought with stewards and police as they attempted to break through gates for Sunday's England v Italy match at the stadium.

The force said police action may have prevented the match being called off.

Police and the Football Association are reviewing how the match was handled.

The FA said the majority of the trouble happened in areas that were the responsibility of police.

The Met's statement appeared to be aimed at defending itself against suggestions poor policing was to blame for an incident which may threaten Britain's chances of bidding for the 2030 World Cup.

Sources say it is unusual for officers in riot gear to be sent from the start in such large numbers to police a football match.

Deputy Assistant Commissioner Jane Connors said the operation at Wembley was "one of the most significant and comprehensive policing plans the Met has ever committed to a football match of this scale".

She said: "Police commanders recognised this could result in ticketless fans attempting to get into the stadium; they updated security officials at Wembley of this risk."

She added that stewards at the stadium became "overwhelmed" soon after the gates opened.

"I do not accept that the policing operation failed and I stand by the difficult decisions made by police officers and the Met's public order commanders," she said.

"Without their immediate intervention, it is possible that this game could have been abandoned."

In a BBC interview on Tuesday the FA claimed the majority of the trouble was in Wembley Way, outside the stadium, in an area which was the responsibility of the police.

Twenty-six people have been arrested following events at Wembley and another 25 in central London.

Meanwhile, a football fan who got into the match final without a ticket told the BBC stewards were accepting bribes as fans broke in through a disabled entrance.

He said he had joined a social media chat group called "Wembley Jib" where between 3,000 and 4,000 people exchanged tactics for breaking into the stadium.

"Jibbing" is football slang for getting in without paying, and people were discussing whether to attempt it on Twitter for days before the match.

The man, from Birmingham, agreed to discuss what happened but not for his name to be published.

He said: "When we got there at 1pm we were hanging around and a Wembley steward came up asking if we'd got tickets. We said no and he said 'do you want to give me money to get in?'"

"He said it would be £500 each. I had only taken out £250 for a bribe."

He and friends showed a video on their phones of an e-ticket being verified to stewards to gain access to the outer perimeter.

They abandoned an attempt to "tailgate" legitimate ticket-holders before pushing their way into the main stadium through a disabled entrance.

People were chanting "jib, jib, jib", he said.

"The ticketed fans attacked those with no tickets and although once inside it wasn't crowded, there was pushing and squeezing to get in," the man added.

The man claimed that even when people were thrown out they were not escorted away so simply tried to get back in.

"There were police officers there about 50 in groups of 10. They were standing too far back though, weren't getting involved or were too late if something happened.

"If England were in a final and I didn't have a ticket I'd do it again."

It is likely many of those trying to get access did so because they knew there would be a large number of empty seats due to Covid restrictions.

3 hours ago, The Amazing Dale Watkins said:

The utter idiocy of nob heads broadcasting committing a crime never ceases to amaze me

There is one incident of this, which happened to someone I know, but unrelated to football,  that always amuses me.

People complained last winter about authorities not doing a proper job of cleaning the roads of snow, so this dumbass I knew filmed himself doing 110 kph in a 50 kph limit zone, whilst it was snowing, with the caption "look, morons, it's perfectly driveable" and posted it on a Facebook group of +100k people. Needless to say someone tagged the police, and he got his driver's license suspended for 3 months and paid a £300 fine. :D

I've always agreed with people who say "before social media, only your family and your close friends knew you were stupid". :lol:

Edited by Marius_R

2 hours ago, Marius_R said:

I've always agreed with people who say "before social media, only your family and your close friends knew you were stupid". :lol:

I am glad I was young before social media were invented :D 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/15595227/yob-flare-bum-strolled-into-wembley/

The man who put a lit flare in his anus tells of how he broke into Wembley.

A YOB filmed putting a lit flare in his bum strolled into Wembley without a ticket following a 15-hour drink and drugs bender.

Charlie Perry, 25, last night boasted of dodging shambolic security at England’s Euros final after downing 20 cans of cider.

One of the shameful army of Wembley gatecrashers last night told how getting in without a ticket for the historic Euro 2020 final was “p*** easy”.

Brazen Charlie Perry, 25, was filmed putting a lit flare in his bum after boozing since 8.30am — nearly 12 hours before the England-Italy game.

He estimates he downed 20 cans of Strongbow and “banged a load” of “powder” throughout Sunday — but was allowed to stroll in without a ticket for the showpiece final.

Scenes of Wembley being stormed by drunken gatecrashers who then refused to budge from the seats of paying fans may wreck England’s hopes of hosting a World Cup.

But Chelsea fan Perry, who boasted of bribing a steward to get in, insisted he “regrets nothing” and is already looking forward to the next tournament in Qatar in 2022.

He gloated last night: “I’d been on the p*** since half eight in the morning and had had at least 20 cans of Strongbow.

“It was the biggest day of my life. There were no rules that day. All I know is that I loved it all. I was off my face and I loved every minute.”

Perry says he is a veteran “gibber” — a fan who sneaks into games without paying — and did the same for England’s semi-final against Denmark a few days earlier.

He said: “Obviously I didn’t have a ticket. I had gone in as a gibber before so I knew how to get into the stadium already.”

Despite being stopped initially on Sunday and thrown out, shameless Perry simply took off his jumper and distinctive £545 Louis Vuitton bucket hat and tried again.

This time he targeted a different steward, and gave him “a little backhander” at the Covid test result and match ticket area.

Perry, a roofer from Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey, then found himself waved through.

The final stage was the turnstiles — so he got his wallet out again. He said: “To get in you have to go round the back of someone who already has a ticket.

“I gave them £100, and went behind them. In total it cost me about £250.”

After strolling in around 6pm, he brazenly posed for photos with others in front of the famous Wembley turf — before continuing his mammoth 15-hour bender. 

He was wearing the same headgear he was seen in earlier at Leicester Square, when his dangerous antics went viral.

As thousands of England fans drank and sang there around midday, he was filmed snorting a cocaine-like substance. 

Minutes later, urged on by crowds of boozing onlookers, he pulled his trousers down and placed a flaming firework between his buttocks.

A tattoo can be seen on one cheek saying “Benidorm Bunters” — a reference to a stag weekend. 

As laughing fans filmed his reckless stunt, Perry said he felt no pain from the sizzling flare because he was already so wrecked. He also claimed he was only trying to cheer people up after Covid.

Perry said: “After 18 months of misery, I thought it would bring the England fans together.

“It was the biggest day in English football for 55 years. 

“There were thousands of fans in Leicester Square, the atmosphere was amazing.

“Everyone was fooling around, there was a bit of a competition to do stuff so I just thought I’d put the flare up my bum. It was the biggest day of my life apart from Chelsea versus Man City in the Champions League.” 

He went on: “The flare burnt for about ten seconds or so around the cheeks, I didn’t feel a thing because I was highly intoxicated. No one dared me to do it. 

“It was a very irresponsible thing to do.” Some 2,500 gatecrashers caused chaos when they stormed Wembley on Sunday, trampling on fans and leaving England defender Harry Maguire’s father with suspected broken ribs.

The FA has since been charged on several counts by Uefa, which is opening an investigation into the chaos, potentially harming any future World Cup bids. 

But when asked by The Sun if he would apologise for his recklessness, Perry said: “Nah, no way. I’m not saying sorry.”

Asked what he would say to the England squad, who crashed out on penalties to Italy, he said: “The players in the team did really well. 

“My mates and I had one of the best six weeks of our lives. See you in Qatar.”

The FA has been slammed over the Euros security fiasco, which saw a disabled access door stormed by thugs. Terrified paying fans also claimed the police were nowhere to be seen as violence erupted all around the ground

21 minutes ago, The_jagster said:

It is one of the easiest alcoholic drinks to chug down tbf

Don't like the taste of it, especially Strongbow, Sommersby or any other large scale production cider. It's mostly consumed by women here tbf.  :D

33 minutes ago, Marius_R said:

Don't like the taste of it, especially Strongbow, Sommersby or any other large scale production cider. It's mostly consumed by women here tbf.  :D

Strongbow is ok, and it was my 'gateway' cider though I haven't really had it much for a while. I'm more of a Thatchers person, especially Thatcher's gold which conventiently was the cider my local pub had on tap for years until last summer's re-opening. Now it's Orchard View which has a certain appeal but it's not quite the same.

Wow, that guy is a walking stereotype. £500 bucket hat, drinks **** cider, “banged a load of powder”, tattoo on his arse from a stag do, in Benidorm no less, Chelsea fan…. Ticks every single box in I’m A **** bingo.

15 minutes ago, Weezer said:

Wow, that guy is a walking stereotype. £500 bucket hat, drinks **** cider, “banged a load of powder”, tattoo on his arse from a stag do, in Benidorm no less, Chelsea fan…. Ticks every single box in I’m A **** bingo.

Called Charlie as well. Apt. 

23 hours ago, The Amazing Dale Watkins said:

The utter idiocy of nob heads broadcasting committing a crime never ceases to amaze me

Learned nothing from all the idiots arrested after implicating themselves storming the US capitol at the start of the year.