When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Unfortunately so. This could have been communicated before now. 

I’m sure there are reasons for it but yeah I was looking forward to playing it on my laptop, so that sucks. But can imagine been a tough time trying to sort one game out whilst home working 

3 minutes ago, marcMCFC1986 said:

Well last season they released the full game with strikers that can't score one-on-ones, and wingers who shoot into the side netting 100% of the time - so wouldn't surprise me if they push any old thing out with the BETA. 

You could always just not buy it if you're unhappy with FM?

8 minutes ago, trevjim said:

touch (football manger classic) has officially been delayed and now not part of the beta even though it has been in previous years.

not happy, been refreshing this thread since the weekend as have many others, miles tweets the beta is dropping tonight and then they go and delay it and remove beta access. really not happy, imagine if they just suddenly delayed full version tonight 

These things happen especially during a pandemic

5 minutes ago, marcMCFC1986 said:

Well last season they released the full game with strikers that can't score one-on-ones, and wingers who shoot into the side netting 100% of the time 

Untrue. Right from my first beta save, my main striker scored plenty of 1v1s, and although the wingers shot too much into the side netting, it was never 100% of the time. Begone with you back to whatever toxic feedback thread you crawled out of. This is a happy thread for happy people. Usually. 

Just now, Tony Wright 747 said:

These things happen especially during a pandemic

they happen sure, just not after you have just tweeted that beta is hours away, and sold with beta access, and then delayed without telling anyone.

im a keyworker so i know all about the pandemic, had a handful of days off since march, been looking forward to getting an hour in tonight on it :(

Just now, trevjim said:

they happen sure, just not after you have just tweeted that beta is hours away, and sold with beta access, and then delayed without telling anyone.

im a keyworker so i know all about the pandemic, had a handful of days off since march, been looking forward to getting an hour in tonight on it :(

Exactly my situation!

hace 1 minuto, trevjim dijo:

seguro que suceden, pero no después de que usted acaba de tuitear que faltan horas para la versión beta, que se vende con acceso a la versión beta y luego se retrasa sin avisar a nadie.

Soy un trabajador clave, así que sé todo sobre la pandemia, tuve algunos días libres desde marzo, estaba ansioso por tener una hora esta noche. :(

latest?cb=20121205194057

2 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Untrue. Right from my first beta save, my main striker scored plenty of 1v1s, and although the wingers shot too much into the side netting, it was never 100% of the time. Begone with you back to whatever toxic feedback thread you crawled out of. This is a happy thread for happy people. Usually. 

Well, they released a patch where they fixed the problem, so it is definitely true that it was released with these issues. 

Just now, Babis71988 said:

Its completely off topic and sorry, but what do you think in England about Forest president Marinakis? 

As a Forest supporter he is millions times better than Fatwaz. He seems an honourable man who likes to win. Its a yes from me 👍

Just now, trevjim said:

Reading between the lines, and with no additional insight, it sounds to me like the Touch version might have failed the final QA hurdle and that they need to focus on fixing things therein. One way or another I'm sure we'll hear soon.

Just now, marcMCFC1986 said:

When did I say that? Last year it was released with bugs, then they fixed it. Just crossing my fingers it doesn't happen again. 

Of course there will be bugs, it's a BETA

spacer.png

Just now, Super Bladesman said:

Reading between the lines, and with no additional insight, it sounds to me like the Touch version might have failed the final QA hurdle and that they need to focus on fixing things therein. One way or another I'm sure we'll hear soon.

That plus the initial announcement of the beta said it was FM only, pity Touch didn't make it out of the gates. 

1 minute ago, toffee71 said:

Of course there will be bugs, it's a BETA

spacer.png

Why don't you re-read my original post? I said the full game was released with these problems - I didn't say a BETA was supposed to be bug free. Thanks for your input though. 

1 minute ago, marcMCFC1986 said:

Well, they released a patch where they fixed the problem, so it is definitely true that it was released with these issues. 

But it was never as bad as people on here would have you believe. Anyway, this is neither the time nor the place. I'm already heartbroken about classic mode, don't need reminders of the feedback thread on here. Begone, sir. 

1 minute ago, Champions_09 said:

It's all good. We can afford to take an L after smashing Leipzing and PSG :D

True. Although it’s amazing how you can win the hard games and lose against the easier team. You guys are about as consistent as... well... us actually

13 minutes ago, marcMCFC1986 said:

Well last season they released the full game with strikers that can't score one-on-ones, and wingers who shoot into the side netting 100% of the time - so wouldn't surprise me if they push any old thing out with the BETA. 

The bugs you find please report them

It will improve the game for final release

Just now, gunner86 said:

True. Although it’s amazing how you can win the hard games and lose against the easier team. You guys are about as consistent as... well... us actually

I'm used to it now post Fergie. We're a different team every other game.

7 minutes ago, trevjim said:

You may well have a point with your first sentence, but then nothing is normal at the moment