When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Champions_09 said:

Holland/Switzerland/Belgium

Love the Belgian system due to number of games.Played as Gent as my last club on network save 2039-44 in fm20  Champions of Belgium x5 Belgiam cup x3 Supercup x4 and also EL final and CL semi final would have probably gone onto win a European trophy but fm 21 is here. Might give Fc Basel a go 🙂 Holland im a bit bored of ngl same with Portugal 😂

8 minutes ago, ChelseaSince86 said:

should remember graeme sharp too, he played until about 92 ish for everton.  then forget who else until about 97.   Out of curiosity what month in 86

Match mate, you? Yeah there’s other names I remember in that list. But mainly big Nev

hace 1 minuto, zachalxnder dijo:

Can you get married in the beta?

Yes, but as you can't spend your manager earnings on anything, your wife leaves you soon after it.

2 minutes ago, ChelseaSince86 said:

most likely, youll know better than me.  Trying to think of players who have played for both of our teams.   Stuart, Lukaku, Barkley, wee Pat.  Few others from decades ago i suspect.  

Stuart "Diamond Geezer". Cheated for this one but one of our all time greats Tommy Lawton. Kurt Zouma of course(wish we cudda kept him) John Spencer, Mickey Thomas, and Terry Phelan, names you should remember, and of course Sparky and Etooooo

9 minutes ago, ChelseaSince86 said:

If not for injury, this guy would have run JT and Desailly very, very close for best CB in modern(ish) era

No idea why i posted this, but passes the time

Bridge Banter: Chelsea to be fourth by December? Think again Mourinho | The  Northern Echo

Got me puzzled, I recognize the face, Sinclair? Newton?

7 minutes ago, 3D Waffle PL said:

Love the Belgian system due to number of games.Played as Gent as my last club on network save 2039-44 in fm20  Champions of Belgium x5 Belgiam cup x3 Supercup x4 and also EL final and CL semi final would have probably gone onto win a European trophy but fm 21 is here. Might give Fc Basel a go 🙂 Holland im a bit bored of ngl same with Portugal 😂

Would you mind telling me what ngl means? Thank you in advance