Jump to content

When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Babis71988 said:

FM21 is something that make our ruinned lives....a little better. Difficult period......extremely difficult. And for this mr Miles and all SI staff we thank you. 

LOYAL SERVANTS.

Why don’t you propose while you’re at it

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Babis71988 said:

FM21 is something that make our ruinned lives....a little better.

My life isn't ruined, I'm a 50 year old man refreshing a thread on the internet in the hope a computer game will become available. 

...oh, wait. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pattric_b said:

Why don’t you propose while you’re at it

Ok,

Here goes...

Bit nervous here...

Need to ask you something now...

Please say yes...

Will you...

Oh god...

Will you do me the honour...

I’m so nervous... Sweating...

Will you please....

 

 

Do one. Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

My life isn't ruined, I'm a 50 year old man refreshing a thread on the internet in the hope a computer game will become available. 

...oh, wait. 

Yeah what’s wrong with completely ignoring my responsibilities today so I can check my phone every 30 seconds for beta updates...?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Champions_09 said:

0_GettyImages-122594073.jpg

Everything wrong with EPL football in one image. Their team has been spanked 8-2 and they're taking photos of the home fans. They should be apoplectic with rage, veins bursting out the neck, spittle fling from their mouths as they berate their worthless shower for such a gutless performance. But no, let's take a few souvenir snaps. Pathetic. 

Ok, rant over, carry on.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dagenham_Dave said:

On Steam, the release date is now 1st December. 

really annoyed about that. 

"pre order this and youll get beta access around 2 weeks before release"

 

2 weeks marker come round and they delay the game and dont give a reason or even tell anyone. really underhand

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, trevjim said:

really annoyed about that. 

"pre order this and youll get beta access around 2 weeks before release"

 

2 weeks marker come round and they delay the game and dont give a reason or even tell anyone. really underhand

I heard its because Microsoft is buying them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...