Football Manager 2019 Official Feedback Thread

Biggest downside for this year's FM from your pov ?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What really annoy you this year while playing FM19 ?

• Players moaning for new contracts too often
    • Gegenpressing tactic too powerful
    • Youngsters determination decreasing despite tutoring
    • IA still stockpiling players at a specific position/low teambuilding
    • Calendar bug ,only 1 day to recover between 2 officials games, especially a the end of the season (Obviously, i'm not talking about the Boxing day)
    • International call-ups issues (players unavailable for Champions League final etc...)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Mensell76 said:

In a nutshell the corperate vision on communication with people who do not know what they do (with they I assume you mean SI). But still: Dumbstruck..….baffled…..flabbergasted.

You've been on these forums long enough to know what the reason behind the limited communication and feedback here is. If I were on the SI team, I'd have gotten sick and tired of reading the same old demeaning stuff over and over years ago as well. It's not you who is pushing them away but for every reasonable person like you, there are twenty others just spouting aggressive nonsense. Because believe it or not, they used to be very open and communicative when it came to feedback. 

4 minutes ago, RobertPage said:

You've literally just missed my point. (it's that content updates don't cost £35)

It's not a content update. If you don't think it's worth the value, don't buy it. What you don't get to do is berate devs

Now that's been settled, let's turn to constructive feedback on the game. Not the testers, the devs or any other staff. 

7 minutes ago, themadsheep2001 said:

It's not a content update. If you don't think it's worth the value, don't buy it. What you don't get to do is berate devs on openness and then dismiss said openness. 

I don't know if its going to be worth the Value until i buy and play the game. It's not a game you can judge by youtube videos. Its not a game you can judge by responses on forums. Its a game you judge by playing. Before buying this game i had no way of knowing what issues were going to be in this game, and by the time i get around to knowing they're in the game its too late to get a refund. This is where we go back to the beginning. Devs are not being open before release and telling us "if you buy this game, this issue will still be in the game from last years release". Openness is not telling us they're aware about issues after they've been reported in the bug forums by people who have already purchased the game

Edited by RobertPage

If this forum didnt exist, i wonder how many of these issues are genuinely game breaking.

I admit, reading the furore has turned me off my save a little. I was specifically designing low block system on attacking mentality to create manual counter style... Great, in the Beta people were saying this is impossible style.. So i posted my ashley young assists swinging balls in from deep.

Update comes and now people saying only way to score is set pieces and low block direct goals.. So it takes the shine off my style. 

But if i hadnt read all that feedback id be loving the game thinking id got the tactic spot on. 

Now im waiting for an ME update before i bother continuing. 

----

Had a few pints not sure what my point is... Food for thought :lol:

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Then play the demo. Something SI actually provide other devs don't. Vote with your wallet if you have to, or don't play at all.

You can always go play something else, watch Netflix, or anything else that SI competes with for your time. 

Developers develop, if you want them to spend a lot more time on the forum it's a start to be constructive. But appreciate what time they do spend on here. There's a limit to their interaction because comms and engagement isn't their job. Working on the game is. The very thing you seem to be complaining about.

Why waste what time you have complaining non-constructively, when you already think there's clearly better things to do with your time? I really don't understand this constant pushing.

As far as i'm aware, saves from demos cant be continued into the full game? I'm sure a hell of a lot more people would do that if that was possible. i buy the game having faith that issues wouldn't be reoccurring from previous years. (something many people do).

Whilst i have that option, i also have the option to play through the issues, and can still be critical of the issues. I have never said the issues are game breaking. Sure they affect the game, but not break.

Sure developers develop, then maybe its time to do something about the communication and put together a team that to bridge the gap between devs and users. The current situation isn't working. 

Just because i'm not going into depth with problems in the game, doesn't mean i'm not being listened to. Criticism has to be accepted and should always be listened to and used to learn from. Communication has to be improved. This forum is the perfect place to make that clear.

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, RobertPage said:

As far as i'm aware, saves from demos cant be continued into the full game? I'm sure a hell of a lot more people would do that if that was possible. i buy the game having faith that issues wouldn't be reoccurring from previous years. (something many people do).

Yep. They do work with the full game. And as far as I know, SI are the only developer I know who: 

• Produce so much content for their demo, over 50 quick starts
  • Test every single one (I've personally spent entire weekends doing them on past releases). 

And did you know SI actually update the demo too, and release entire new quick starts to replace all those with the new database? 

Whilst i have that option, i also have the option to play through the issues, and can still be critical of the issues. I have never said the issues are game breaking. Sure they affect the game, but not break.

If I buy something one year, and I'm not sure of it the next, I don't buy it. But what's actually constructive, isn't moaning and saying it's broken, say how you think the game could be better.

Sure developers develop, then maybe its time to do something about the communication and put together a team that to bridge the gap between devs and users. The current situation isn't working. 

Ask yourself why, If I came to your house, or your job and started complaining what you do is broken, and not being helpful about it - or worse - spout abuse on here - what would be your response? How would you want to be treated in the same situation? 

Just because i'm not going into depth with problems in the game, doesn't mean i'm not being listened to. Criticism has to be accepted and should always be listened to and used to learn from. Communication has to be improved. This forum is the perfect place to make that clear.

I value people who complain because that's how you learn to do better. But the key to the complaining is, it has to be constructive, If you want Communication to be improved, then it's probably a good idea to think how your views and opinions are being received, like I said above. 

Just because you don't get a personal reply, doesn't mean you're not listened to. Far from it actually. When I said their job isn't engagement and comms but developing the game, that's what they do year on year, and with lots of patches and updates. You'd be lucky to find such service elsewhere in the industry.

Keep the criticism constructive, and you will have a more enjoyable time on the forums. The frustration is appreciated and understood (even when you're working on the game issues can be infuriating), but there's a right way to do things. And that isn't just complaining, making snide remarks, personal insults to people's livelihoods, trolling or spreading misinformation that there's complacency or people don't care because you've decided what you think is fact. It's not.

PS. The questions I asked you before and now are rhetorical so consider that the end of it now. Back on topic.

Having bought the previous three FMs, I tried the FM18 demo and didn't enjoy it anywhere near enough to buy the game. Despite that, I pre-ordered FM19 (with a substantial discount, admittedly), believing in good faith that it would be a considerable improvement. I'm 100 hours in, and it's already looking like fantastic value for my money.

The ME does still have issues. The ME always has issues. Regardless, it's a noticeable step up from FM18. I'm seeing some variety in terms of goals (most of my team's goals come from crosses, but my best players are out wide, so no surprises there), and I can sense that my team is generally playing how I want it to play. I wasn't feeling that on FM18, not even when my Bristol City side was overachieving.

There are some things that annoy me a bit. For instance, some of the transition animations outside of matches look a bit choppy, though I suspect that might be a hardware issue at my end. Otherwise, the game itself runs smoothly and seems very stable. I've not had any crashes on FM19 yet, one unrelated BSOD notwithstanding.

There've also been some UI issues, which I have been reporting to SI. The response I get there has generally been swift and helpful, which gives me even more hope that FM19 - when finished - will be the best version yet.

but we are talking about only one specific issue the ME, which is the core of this game for some. nobody even mentioned other parts and bugs like transfers, squad building etc. basic stuff doesn't work, which worked nicely on previous games, thats the problem for me. i would much rather play the game than being here but the problem is i can't. just can't stand what i see. i don't expect the game to simulate whole football and economy world, i don't even expect 20% of the stuff that was advertised to work but i do expect instructions to work for example, or some basic football priciples which have allways been working decently in the game. like openings or droping deep or a simple ground through ball between two defenders. yes people got frustrated and reported that their defender scores more than striker, or posted stats with 60 crosses or something similar. there were maybe some harsh words mostly by people who don't post here much, and a couple of jokes. but some people might feel angry when they were promised something but absolutely basic stuff doesn't work and might find it ''game breaking''. ok, most people won't even notice, but they might notice something i won't. try to understand that ME and AI for some of us is much more important, you won't see me complain about transfers or press conferences.

also i can't play this game during spring and summer for example and waiting until xmas to play the game is really frustrating.

Edited by Mitja

2 hours ago, KlaaZ said:

You've been on these forums long enough to know what the reason behind the limited communication and feedback here is. If I were on the SI team, I'd have gotten sick and tired of reading the same old demeaning stuff over and over years ago as well. It's not you who is pushing them away but for every reasonable person like you, there are twenty others just spouting aggressive nonsense. Because believe it or not, they used to be very open and communicative when it came to feedback. 

I agree with most of what you say. And thanks KlaaZ for classifying me as reasonable. Unfortunately I have to leave it at that as I am only allowed to talk about the game going forward.

2 hours ago, westy8chimp said:

If this forum didnt exist, i wonder how many of these issues are genuinely game breaking.

I admit, reading the furore has turned me off my save a little. I was specifically designing low block system on attacking mentality to create manual counter style... Great, in the Beta people were saying this is impossible style.. So i posted my ashley young assists swinging balls in from deep.

Update comes and now people saying only way to score is set pieces and low block direct goals.. So it takes the shine off my style. 

But if i hadnt read all that feedback id be loving the game thinking id got the tactic spot on. 

Now im waiting for an ME update before i bother continuing. 

----

Had a few pints not sure what my point is... Food for thought :lol:

Well this is how I am playing atm, low block & passes over the top. Can’t say it is an extremely solid tactic, but at least it’s my turn now to punish the AI for their ridiculous high line. :D

I am also planning to do a bit more analysis on the ME when I’m facing worse sides in the cup so I can experiment a more attacking setup. The game is going to be good if these issues are sorted. All we can do and I urge everyone who can do it to post pkm in the bug section, screenshots are not enough.

Another AI Cheat : 2 on target 2 goals : and even I've not that bad strikers : I REFUSE TO BE BEATEN : AI COWARD l THe only case I've bee winning ; it's the AI again cheating : If I'm dominated : Get loses ! Wtih AI : If I'm dominated : I'll give myself a win 

RB Leipzig - VfL Wolfsburg.pkm

Edited by Hingis

1 minute ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Only the user can cheat. Unless SI have made the AI more devious than they let on. 

Which they haven't. 

I accept to lose when I've been **** ; not when the AI has has 100% Convertion 

3 minutes ago, Hingis said:

I accept to lose when I've been **** ; not when the AI has has 100% Convertion 

As I've said before, if the AI can have a '100 convertion (sic)' then so can you. It's using the exact same tools you are. Sorry, but as frustrating as it can be, them's the facts. 

I think SI's communication is good. As long as we're told issues are noted and being looked at then that's great. It encourages the ongoing feedback between players and developers.

Improvements can always be made to processes and once you cut away all the personal stuff that's what it comes down to.

The Beta was great in a lot of ways, I remember being particularly wowed by natural passing play in the build up phases and through midfield. Which is why I found Neil's 'making changes to the ME needs to be carefully considered due to complexity and knock-on effects' hard to take, because this is exactly what happened between the Beta and 19.1...

There was a problem that got through the alpha- lack of central play etc etc- which lead to a change to passing directness in later ME's, which has undone the natural passing play seen in the Beta. From the outside, changes to fix the issues with the Beta seem like a panic buy at the end of the transfer window. A panic buy akin to swapping Busquets for Vinnie Jones because you've just realised Iniesta has forgotten how to play through balls!

So again, the issues in the beta were either not seen, or are very very difficult to resolve. Following on from what Mensell said, I think it's highly unlikely that they were noticed in alpha testing. 

Side question, is anyone not playing on balanced mentality, and if so, how ya doing?

Edited by pauly15

vor 23 Minuten schrieb Hingis:

Another AI Cheat : 2 on target 2 goals : and even I've not that bad strikers : I REFUSE TO BE BEATEN : AI COWARD l THe only case I've bee winning ; it's the AI again cheating : If I'm dominated : Get loses ! Wtih AI : If I'm dominated : I'll give myself a win 

RB Leipzig - VfL Wolfsburg.pkm

Such things happens in real football every week. It's how big clubs losing against small clubs. 70% possession, 18 shots , but just one goal. The opponents 30% possession 3 shots and two goals. 

It's all about how often it happens. You have to accept it if it happens sometimes. If it happens more often you may call it a bug. 

8 minutes ago, pauly15 said:

Side question, is anyone not playing on balanced mentality, and if so, how ya doing?

Started a save in Scottish League 2 and I'm playing a cautious mentality with a short passing game, and although my team is pants most of the time, when it does click, I've seen some lovely passing moves/througb balls. The players just aren't good enough yet to do it consistently. 

10 hours ago, Mensell76 said:

Thanks for indirectly stating that SI had actually noticed the flaws but due to deadline they had to release the ME anyway. That actually is more forthcoming that I anticipated. I am deeply sorry for questioning SI's ability *takes a humble bow*

Now if you could be so kind to point me in the direction of SI notifying us on the eve of beta release of ME issues they had already indentified and that they were a) in the midst of rebalancing b) not in need of massive help or c) could use an unbiased extra set of eyes? That could have saved some of use heaps of time in opening threads, sending in pkm's etcetera. Because in all honesty, SI seemed completely surprised at first and then needing to first go through the process of reviewing if there was an issue.

Furthermore could you point out where exactly SI has replied after we had started opening threads and providing examples that they were actually already aware of the lack of movement issue. Again I must have missed that and apologize sincerely to everyone here since I apparentely have been passing too much judgement already.

If what you say is true, it yet agains shows the lack of insightful communication (knowing issues already and then just letting your paying customers spend 100+ hours of time proving what you already know would be an incredible form of disrespect) by SI towards its dedicated fanbase, you know the people who actually give a toss about the future of the game and the status of the ME. 

Fantastic Post 

2 hours ago, pauly15 said:

The Beta was great in a lot of ways, I remember being particularly wowed by natural passing play in the build up phases and through midfield. Which is why I found Neil's 'making changes to the ME needs to be carefully considered due to complexity and knock-on effects' hard to take, because this is exactly what happened between the Beta and 19.1...

There was a problem that got through the alpha- lack of central play etc etc- which lead to a change to passing directness in later ME's, which has undone the natural passing play seen in the Beta. From the outside, changes to fix the issues with the Beta seem like a panic buy at the end of the transfer window. A panic buy akin to swapping Busquets for Vinnie Jones because you've just realised Iniesta has forgotten how to play through balls!

Completely agree with the beta ME. It was natural with very few issues. But the tweaks made to 19.1 ME has made it play very ugly football. 

As for balanced mentality, I played a whole season with balanced mentality + short/mixed passing combination. Couldn't create anything all season so had to be very solid at the back out of necessity. Played with a deep line and narrow defending. Only conceded from set pieces and few fluke goals. Nothing from open play or crosses.

3 hours ago, pats said:

Completely agree with the beta ME. It was natural with very few issues. But the tweaks made to 19.1 ME has made it play very ugly football. 

As for balanced mentality, I played a whole season with balanced mentality + short/mixed passing combination. Couldn't create anything all season so had to be very solid at the back out of necessity. Played with a deep line and narrow defending. Only conceded from set pieces and few fluke goals. Nothing from open play or crosses.

You might agree, but initially, lot's of people didn't agree (just have a look at the opening pages), and crucially, SI didn't agree. And I think that last part is ultimately lost on here. Si will have aimed to get it to a point to where they feel they can make the most of its current iteration. to make the best leaps forward with the next update. As they have said they are looking into said areas for next update. We're flogging a dead horse here a bit, which is why I keep saying people should keep their feedback to the game itself, and not SI plans and intentions

1 hour ago, themadsheep2001 said:

You might agree, but initially, lot's of people didn't agree (just have a look at the opening pages), and crucially, SI didn't agree. And I think that last part is ultimately lost on here. Si will have aimed to get it to a point to where they feel they can make the most of its current iteration. to make the best leaps forward with the next update. As they have said they are looking into said areas for next update. We're flogging a dead horse here a bit, which is why I keep saying people should keep their feedback to the game itself, and not SI plans and intentions

i have been saying this for years, SI should allow players to play whichever patch/beta version they want and not impose updates, I want to play the beta version and not the updated version, its really not difficult for SI to implement.

19 minutes ago, penza said:

i have been saying this for years, SI should allow players to play whichever patch/beta version they want and not impose updates, I want to play the beta version and not the updated version, its really not difficult for SI to implement.

Actually that would likely create considerably more work for SI in terms of keeping things updated, and responding to issues, and supporting multiple iterations 

6 minutes ago, themadsheep2001 said:

Actually that would likely create considerably more work for SI in terms of keeping things updated, and responding to issues, and supporting multiple iterations 

In a case like this tho, i would give the option for those to rollback to the beta ME or stay on 19.14. I have to modify my style of play as my short passing Sariball/Pepball fusion ain't working so well. 

1 minute ago, themadsheep2001 said:

nope, because SI should only respond and support the latest version, they shouldn't support earlier patches (that would make no sense) but they should still allow players to play whichever patch they wish to play on (as it was the case in FM10 and earlier)

5 minutes ago, Amarante said:

I have to modify my style of play as my short passing Sariball/Pepball fusion ain't working so well. 

now try the opposite passing style with opposite tempo on same mentality, with pass into space or untick it if you had it before. and you will notice no difference in passing style because these instructions simply do nothing in current engine. it's all the same.

1 minute ago, Mitja said:

now try the opposite passing style with opposite tempo on same mentality, with pass into space or untick it if you had it before. and you will notice no difference in passing style because these instructions simply do nothing in current engine. it's all the same.

I know, none what soever. Have heard others say it works on a lower mentality but have yet to prove this as i am far too lazy to  open my Redbull save to test it, 

22 minutes ago, penza said:

nope, because SI should only respond and support the latest version, they shouldn't support earlier patches (that would make no sense) but they should still allow players to play whichever patch they wish to play on (as it was the case in FM10 and earlier)

The reality is that just wouldn't end up happening. Its like when people used to use FMRTE, and it would break saves, and yet SI were still swamped with crash and bug reports. I understand the request, and it's a valid one, but equally i see why  SI don't go down that route, and not many developers tend to any more tbh

What a horrible thread this is when new patches get released. Full of negativity & people who think they know better.

Generally never look in here but thought I would give it a quick look after installing the latest patch last night & generally thinking this is the most complete game we have had so early on in the years edition.

But no hey ho....negativity, people saying things most gamers wont even notice and you know why they will not notice? Because it is just a game and they enjoy playing it for what it is. So as like before I shall now vacate this thread and leave you fellow gamers to moan, express opinion oh and share your negativity.

Be seeing you......remember there is 'Plenty in the tank, Sir'

10 minutes ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

What a horrible thread this is when new patches get released. Full of negativity & people who think they know better.

Generally never look in here but thought I would give it a quick look after installing the latest patch last night & generally thinking this is the most complete game we have had so early on in the years edition.

But no hey ho....negativity, people saying things most gamers wont even notice and you know why they will not notice? Because it is just a game and they enjoy playing it for what it is. So as like before I shall now vacate this thread and leave you fellow gamers to moan, express opinion oh and share your negativity.

Unsure if this is a misguided (and misfiring) attempt at humour or the smuggest post ever submitted to these boards. If you're a casual player of FM and you're enjoying the game, congrats - i'm thrilled for you and doubtlessly, plenty of others fall into that category, as shown by Steam stats for current users. Still, for a different demographic, the release of an FM remains something of an event; perhaps it's quixotic/unrealistic but there are plenty who remain True Believers, wait in anticipation for a new release and as such, will inevitably feel pretty deflated when the delivered game makes everything they're trying to achieve joylessly impossible. For those users, an official feedback thread is very obviously the natural forum to inform of these issues, as you know, that's what it's for.

15 hours ago, SammyRai said:

The cycle is the same every year. The intial release is borked and a step back from the one before. We go almost an entire year until it's actually pretty legit, but still with issues, it's no longer being worked on at this point - new release comes around same cycle.

This is how it feels to me- I've stopped even considering purchasing the game before February now- usually it means it is both cheaper and my saves don't get thrown out of whack by mid season match engine changes.

23 minutes ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

Sounds like you need a hug after reading such a 'horrible' thread.

The Beta was quite decent, lots of nice passing through the middle but there was a lack of wide play, SI tweaked it a little on release and then made crossing overpowering again and play through the middle ugly or non existent, another update has seen more variation in wide play and some better play through the middle.

I think the problem is the ME may never be right, it will always have little imbalances and it may be the case to maybe leave well alone for a bit.

10 hours ago, KUBI said:

Such things happens in real football every week. It's how big clubs losing against small clubs. 70% possession, 18 shots , but just one goal. The opponents 30% possession 3 shots and two goals.

Yees, BUT IT NEVER HAPPENS TO THE SAME TEAM! Except it absolutely does. Ask Zidane last term, Klopp about his last season at Dortmund, Conte in 2015, Wenger when he lost the title race to Leicester, every single opposition of Burnley last term....... and that despite all of those managers managing space on their pitches, and players, and circumstance, rather than the most simplistic numbers on a spreadsheet. Frankly, with any should simplistic outlook on football, it should happen far more often to such players as it usually does. Which is, typically not that often. This is where aforementioned confirmation bias kicks in. If Guardiola had taken a look at all the matches he at all conceded last term, even he would have found that his opposition would have scored from few shots, including 3 shots off 4 against United. However, he didn't concede in all matches, despite his fairly aggressive style of football. Considering he barely conceded 6 shots average, that is only to be expected. Unless SI code an ME where it is possible to go a season without conceding shots, you will concede goals. It doesn't matter when and from where, as each one is a chance of hitting the back of the net.

Perfectly captures the reason why I've written my post from yesterday, suggesting in-game feedback that would mock users who gawk at nothing but final match stats rather than supporting them in doing so (the final match reports as of FM are based on FM's statistics and suggest similar -- if a team had more shots it was "unlucky", which is neither football nor the ME). Whilst it is 100% viable to primarily have an emotional interest into football -- that still doesn't detract from the fact that the average football discussion on your average FM board makes puppies weep.

The worst thing is that all this "cheating AI" nonsenes typically distracts from actually issues. F'r instanced, often times such players have a point, even though it's not what they think it usually is. AI going too rigidly defensive too readily, pitches that can be controlled too easily even with below average sides against superior ones; maybe even that ball over the top being a tad too efficient depending on the release etc.  On the occasion, it may be even a marking bug triggered. It also typically distracts from the fact that top teams managed by AI oft face similar issues, as they face defensive opposition every week likewise -- who could be more comptetitive with somewhat more logical match management that wouldn't make them drop the few additionally points. All of which FM's simplistic stats won't reveal.

Even with more advanced stats, managing numbers still ain't managing. Football and the ME and the AI does not agree, sorry. edit: And SI may well realize that even at the current level AI, it has an edge over most of its playerbase in that way. Even though it only shows in the odd match or two. In other words, would it improve, the perception of the game being inherently "unfair" would only grow stronger. It's time to get rid of the notion that having more shots/possession was inherently in any kind of way managing. Or that havin g umpteenth more shots was inherently dominating anything (the CCC stats was set out to solve some of this a decade ago, but it can't work much the same way for both obvious and not that obvious reasons).

Edited by Svenc

1 hour ago, themadsheep2001 said:

The reality is that just wouldn't end up happening. Its like when people used to use FMRTE, and it would break saves, and yet SI were still swamped with crash and bug reports. I understand the request, and it's a valid one, but equally i see why  SI don't go down that route, and not many developers tend to any more tbh

yeah i know :) one of the many reasons why i haven't bought the game this year and dont intend to

1 hour ago, fidelitywars said:

Still, for a different demographic, the release of an FM remains something of an event; perhaps it's quixotic/unrealistic but there are plenty who remain True Believers, wait in anticipation for a new release and as such, will inevitably feel pretty deflated when the delivered game makes everything they're trying to achieve joylessly impossible.

To those who you are referring to then should, relax & curb enthusiasms/expectations slightly (especially this early into release)

The game is £30.....where else on this planet would you get thousands of hours of enjoyment for £30? If people just played the game like it is supposed to be played like 'A Game' and realise it never ever will be perfect (As is no other game ever created) FACT! im sure people would enjoy the game a little more and realise there are more important things in life to worry/moan about.

Be seeing you!

Edited by DoubleDenimSuccess
Missed word

16 minutes ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

To those who you are referring to then should, relax & curb enthusiasms/expectations slightly (especially this early into release)

The game is £30.....where else on this planet would you get thousands of hours of enjoyment for £30? If people just played the game like it is supposed to be played like 'A Game' and realise it never ever will be perfect (As is no other game ever created) FACT! im sure people would enjoy the game a little more and realise there are more important things in life to worry/moan about.

Be seeing you!

Great username, good Rafa-ing (FACT).

20 minutes ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

Be seeing you!

Well, of course there are more weighty concerns but then, that's never been the point. The point is that contrary to what you say, as things stand, we've had 0 hours of enjoyment and several wasted hours of frustration.

46 minutes ago, pauly15 said:

Out of curiousity... how does the club doctor cure a flu in one day that takes 5-6 days to cure at home? 

I want some of the special medicines....

The special feature @Miles Jacobsonsaid would be in the game after release has now been discovered :

sophisticated doping programms designed by club doctors.

Great catch mate! :D;) 

Edited by Mensell76

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Dagenham_Dave:

And yet, look at the other side of it. Over 60,000 people playing the game at the same time on a regular basis.  Also, and I say this every year, but again it's true. I know several FM players who never come anywhere near this forum, and none of them have a bad word to say about the game. Not one. I watch several YouTubers, and all of them have heaped praise on the game, very few of them I ever see post on here. That can't be a coincidence. This forum (and this thread in particular), for all the good that a few people do to help the game develop, is as much of a hindrance as a help at this time of year. 

Why? 

The things here mentioned are all evident when watching games, it's not just random negativity. It does not exist. 

Maybe other players don't really care if what they are watching represents actual football but what kind of argument is that? 

Why even have a match engine at all then if its not allowed to want it to be like actual football? 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb DoubleDenimSuccess:

It's not negativity when people actually point out really evident issues with the game. 

What does your post contribute? 

It's just a game and we are not allowed to care about it? 

Why do you think it sells so well?