Finished a season unbeaten

I do it far more often than not with LFC. Sure most times it is with a few draws but sometimes lets just say 3/5 times I win all 38 games, the otehr 2 times? either draw a couple games or on rare occasions, I lose 1 game and draw a couple.

• 4 months later...

Won PRM and Champions Cup 8 years in a row with Spurs.

Since I'm playing a secondary team, leaving the good ones to do there own stuff, you do need to win most matches and only draw very few to win the PRM, but I don't think I've ever been able to archive a 100% win record for PRM, I always draw some matches.

Just won league one which is first league win (currently in 2025) Every promotion has involved either play off wins or automatic promotion runner up lol

My league win I was far from unbeaten tho, done it once in CM4 or 03/04 I forget which one!

Eugene, I don't think you can claim anything is 'quietly' when you announce it on a public forum read by thousands of people haha. Anyway I tend to find most people who dont like the newer games basically because they cant win everything with 10 minutes of setting up tactics, on the easiest level with the best team to start with, and a who to buy guide.

Regarding unbeaten seasons, I have never done it yet, but have seen other legitimate efforts with the likes of TNS in wales, and leagues like Gibraltar etc. For those on this thread claiming to have done I with the like of spanish/french/german teams, I take all with a massive pinch of salt unless you post the code, or at least a screenshot with how many times you have saved. I suspect a few might have had to save a few hundred times to get that unbeaten season.........

Closest I have come is in my Chester go on 15. I won the prem after 32 games, winning 25 and drawing 7. Won the next game but then lost away to arsenal. Decided wince the record was gone I would play the youth team players who needed developing and ended up losing another away to wba before the season ended. In my Annan career I have won championships but always lost a handful of games per season. And in my welsh prem save I am only 1 season in, but finished 2nd with airbus only losing 5 games. Unfortunately tns were just too good, finishing with drawing 3 and losing 1 all season giving me no chance.

Eugene, I don't think you can claim anything is 'quietly' when you announce it on a public forum read by thousands of people haha. Anyway I tend to find most people who dont like the newer games basically because they cant win everything with 10 minutes of setting up tactics, on the easiest level with the best team to start with, and a who to buy guide.

Regarding unbeaten seasons, I have never done it yet, but have seen other legitimate efforts with the likes of TNS in wales, and leagues like Gibraltar etc. For those on this thread claiming to have done I with the like of spanish/french/german teams, I take all with a massive pinch of salt unless you post the code, or at least a screenshot with how many times you have saved. I suspect a few might have had to save a few hundred times to get that unbeaten season.........

What he said. :D

done this in portugal with porto, actually went 2 seasons unbeaten in a row and went undefeated for over 100 games, was kinda easy as the portugal league is really poor and i had such a great team, what am impressed about is when ppl do this in the english premiership, which imo is the most competitive league in the game, and ive never accomplished such a feat in any of the football manager games that ive played.

What he said. :D

:lol:

Because it's one of the leagues you mentioned I'll respond.

This is my game status for my career game where I had that unbeaten league season with Real Madrid.

jgEwW9.png

and yes I have saved a few hundred times in total but started this save during the beta release and have no idea if that screenshot is helpful in proving either way.

Anyway as I said we lost the Copa del Rey and Champions League finals so in all honesty I would rather we had lost a couple or more of the league games and won those obviously.

I never understand the "show us yer save numberz!" requests. What exactly does that prove?

That is true. Personally I never reload games (believe me or not, I really don't care), but I save right after every match I've played - because I'm a paranoid freak with an unstable old laptop, I guess...

Has anyone ever done it? I have just managed it for the first time. But wonder if anyone has gone one better and won ALL their league games? I was one off (damn you Ibach!!!)

blockquote><p>My best result is still 36

Probably if one was to manage Barca and prioritise La Liga winning every match would be doable (with my almost-perfect-season method: watch every match in full and micro-manage the crap out of everything). But I find I need to get lucky to go unbeaten at all. Winning every match...that would require a lot of luck. In terms of luck in my current save, I've played Chelsea three times and been outplayed every time. But all Chelsea have to show for it is 2 points and the opportunity to stay home when the FA Cup is being played. I was extremely fortunate to beat City at Anfield which was early in the season. Against United they hit the woodwork three times (and we could only manage a draw at OT, but won comfortably at Anfield). On the other hand, in the Europa league, I've had a few draws where I've absolutely dominated the opposition. I was also knocked out in the first round of the League Cup by Newcastle - who had one shot for the entire game!

In FM13 I went undefeated with Rangers in league, was pretty easy considering thats when they were in the lowest division in Scotland and had an amazing team for that league .But hey, still went undefeated. Not a perfect season though.

Also, just went 31-5-2 (2 draws) with Oviedo in my first season, best year with FM15 so far.

Archived