Match 10 - Group E - France v Honduras - 20:00 BST - The Emilio Izaguirre Appreciation thread

Rhino

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm listening to audio5live also it came up on big screen"no goal"first,,5live reckon bugs in system,no music anthems either,i don't know if that's connected at all,lol

The no goal was for the original shot hitting the post ffs, it's not difficult

before Benzema's penalty, I was about say that he's France's equivalent to Wayne Rooney :D

then again it's only a penalty so I can probably still say that

forgive me Karim :lol:

is it me or do Honduras really not like Evra?

*waiting for ppl to jump on the France bandwagon (against 10 men of the best team of the world... oh wait...).

Honduras are awful but France did very well in the friendlies too although those can be misleading.

The no goal was for the original shot hitting the post ffs, it's not difficult

I really want to bang my head against the nearest wall, how are some people not still understanding what happened????

That goal line technology thing is bollocks :D It may have been over the line, or may not have been, but it certainly wasn't over the line by the margin it showed. It won't make a difference in this match, but the thing itself may become more controversial than goals not/given ^^

Honduras are awful but France did very well in the friendlies too although those can be misleading.

Honduras is the worst team i saw at the World Cup so far, and they are only winning 3-0, and only started scoring when they were against 10 men, apf :p.

That goal line technology thing is bollocks :D It may have been over the line, or may not have been, but it certainly wasn't over the line by the margin it showed. It won't make a difference in this match, but the thing itself may become more controversial than goals not/given ^^

It was clearly over the line ffs!

BqMpnR6CcAENzUP.jpg

Archived