FM24 Early Access Official Feedback Thread

• SI Staff
3 minutes ago, BJG123 said:

I was really excited about being able to play without summer transfers being in the game at the start of the season, but somehow I'm still lumped with Havertz at Arsenal, which has kinda ruined it. Would be much better if this feature started with same squads as last season and people who's contracts expired available for free.

The reason you would have Havertz at Arsenal is because in real life he joined on the 28th June 2023. And you start 'Your World' mode on July 3rd 2023. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

The reason you would have Havertz at Arsenal is because in real life he joined on the 28th June 2023. And you start 'Your World' mode on July 3rd 2023. 

Will wait for the full release (editor) before starting an Arsenal save then :lol:

Sorry Kai (he may even be good on the game tbf)

Edited by craiigman

16 minutes ago, CLS said:

First bit of feedback - I dislike how the default body type is the thinnest model possible. I think that's not promoting anything healthy, and it should be cahnged to the middle one.

SI have nailed this version if that's a gripe 😅

Edited by Steve1977beyond

10 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Yes, I understand the reason - my feedback is that this isn't a great experience. This mode would be much better if no transfers were processed. 

• SI Staff
3 minutes ago, Bartosz Drynkowski said:

Am I doing something wrong? When I try to launch from Epic Games it shows this error. Already verified the files so I can't see what's the problem.

Hello, can you please create a post on our bug tracker where we can provide further support. 

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2024-early-access-bugs-tracker/crash-technical-and-performance-issues/

Clearly everyone has seen it in previews but for a release that we all thought was gonna be a placeholder, the set piece creator is so welcome and so nice to be able to set these up so easily.

Haven't time to try the ME but previews look fantastic, but hats off to adding some great features this year despite the big rebuild next release.

I'm really sorry my first post about FM24 has to be a complaint, but this is hillarious.

Calhanoglu single-handedly saved Inter's season after Brozović's injury by playing as a deep midfielder in 352, got to CL final, continued being Inter's most important player this season and he's still at 10 bravery, work rate, marking and 12 stamina?

How can a player who's playing every match and constantly covering the most distance have 12 stamina and 10 work rate? Like do you even have anyone watching Serie A or it's just about who can inflate EPL players' ratings the most.

I see that beloved Maguire still has 16 positioning.

Amazing stuff.

12 minutes ago, vikeologist said:

If you click on the person and and then move the mouse, they'll rotate.

Still not very easy to see the ring on someone's hand held behind their back - would make more sense if their hand was moved to front and zoomed in on, like what happens when you're adding earrings.

33 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

I'm hoping that in the full release, it will be possible to add an earlier start date in the Editor to change this. Would be nice to just have something in June before the transfer window opened. (I'm assuming that if you start in e.g. Japan on Real World or Your World that he's still at Chelea, although I haven't tested this yet.

24 minutes ago, BJG123 said:

Yes, I understand the reason - my feedback is that this isn't a great experience. This mode would be much better if no transfers were processed. 

There is a way around it however. Choose a country where the start date is before 3rd July, then retire your manager, add in a new manager, choose Arsenal, and your squad should be how it was at the earlier date. If that makes sense. 

7 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

There is a way around it however. Choose a country where the start date is before 3rd July, then retire your manager, add in a new manager, choose Arsenal, and your squad should be how it was at the earlier date. If that makes sense. 

Is this correct? So if you start in Japan in February, does it work like the only transfers happened is the winter transfer window in England?

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Only if you move them somewhere. All document files are deleted when you delete the game. Well, thats what happens for me anyway. 

This has never been the case. Save game files are only deleted if you do so manually. 

3 minutes ago, vikeologist said:

Interesting dilemma for the first time with these transferred saves.

What happens if you move it to FM24 and encounter awful failure. Would going back to your FM23 save and replaying the season count as reloading. I rather fear it would. The stakes are higher.

My in game character is coming up to 80 years old in 2073. In order to avoid this I'm retiring and running it as a journeyman save (my son I guess?)

Why can't we change our throw-in takers anymore?

I'm playing a 4-1-4-1/4-3-3DM with an IWB, who I want to be inverting into defensive midfield when I'm in possession.

I want to have my winger on that side be taking throw-ins in the attacking third instead, but it's not possible with the new set piece creator.

Instead I'm just given this message 😕

image.png.8d4ab4ad8f4652233a0c49f516ab4949.png

14 minutes ago, vikeologist said:

Interesting dilemma for the first time with these transferred saves.

What happens if you move it to FM24 and encounter awful failure. Would going back to your FM23 save and replaying the season count as reloading. I rather fear it would. The stakes are higher.

Savescumming, but in 4d

Edited by KillYourIdols

53 minutes ago, jlammi said:

installed it and moving my grapics 24 gigs to fm24 folder then im playing new game.

Could you set up a custom graphics folder location? For me I cannot choose a different location other than the default on my c drive. I can only choose the save file location 🫤