Japan vs Spain & Costa Rica vs Germany - 7pm GMT

Darius1998

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, SouthCoastRed said:

Have to say, fair play to all those not watching on principles, but **** me, you are missing out

A great WC on the pitch and an awful one off the pitch.

1 minute ago, pearcey_90 said:

Huh? Their tempo from word go was high. Should’ve been 3-0 up after 10 minutes. 2nd half started off poorly, assume with mindset of we’re not getting 7 goals now. 

Should be been 4 up. Musiala had 8 shots, could've had 6 on the night, should've had at least 3

Just now, darren1983 said:

Mate and I in a group chat were joking about it and as I was typing it here ITV were losing their heads and saying it for real :D 

Gary needs to be careful, he's back in the other studio in a day or two. 

I suspect he's getting a telling off. 

1 minute ago, RTHerringbone said:

What a brilliant day yet again :cool:

While there are no 4 team dramas tomorrow, we have two grudge matches.

Serbia-Switzerland (or the Albanian part of it :lol:) and obviously Uruguay-Ghana.

While I don't think we'll see such spectacular football and scorelines, I predict a lot of sh*thousing and cards.

They've repeated the rule about as long there's curve of the ball on the line then it's in, showed at least a couple of angles where it looks fairly clear there's something, only to then have Souness basically accuse Fifa of wanting Germany out :D amazing TV.

1 minute ago, m_fenton said:

It's obviously close, but literally every angle I've seen looks at least "probably in" at worst.

100%.  Sounness saying people looking at that still ITV showed that was above and in front of the line, and saying everyone would be saying that looks out :D  not to me, I think it looks in when you factor in the angle and ball curvature.

I think what we're really seeing are broadcasters annoyed they haven't got the pictures they want to show, and wrongly thinking everyone at home is waiting on tenterhooks to see them.

Just now, GunmaN1905 said:

While there are no 4 team dramas tomorrow, we have two grudge matches.

Serbia-Switzerland (or the Albanian part of it :lol:) and obviously Uruguay-Ghana.

While I don't think we'll see such spectacular football and scorelines, I predict a lot of sh*thousing and cards.

I've been looking forward to Uruguay vs Ghana since the start of the tournament, been hoping there was something riding on that game for both sides all along. 

Just now, craigcwwe said:

I've been looking forward to Uruguay vs Ghana since the start of the tournament, been hoping there was something riding on that game for both sides all along. 

Apparently today, during the press conference, aGhanian reporter told Suarez that he's the devil in their country. :lol: