Poland vs. Argentina / Saudi Arabia vs. Mexico - 7pm UK time

Astafjevs

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be biased, but I don't remember teams as bad as we currently have advancing to knockouts.

Three teams with nowhere near enough quality in it already. At least other groups have more quality and that side of the draw will be better.

But Argentina/Australia vs Netherlands/USA is really poor.

I'd say that almost any of the other 12 teams that qualify could beat both Argentina and Netherlands.

It has opened up for Messi, about time he scores some knockout goals and delivers another semi-final, at least.

• Administrators

Ashley Williams saying Lewa will feel like he deserves to be in the knockouts because he's a star :D Has barely done anything for Poland so far.

3 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

I might be biased, but I don't remember teams as bad as we currently have advancing to knockouts.

Three teams with nowhere near enough quality in it already. At least other groups have more quality and that side of the draw will be better.

But Argentina/Australia vs Netherlands/USA is really poor.

I'd say that almost any of the other 12 teams that qualify could beat both Argentina and Netherlands.

It has opened up for Messi, about time he scores some knockout goals and delivers another semi-final, at least.

USA would handily overpower Argentina. Unlike Poland, they can run. Against Holland, Argentina have better chances.

15 minutes ago, skybluedave said:

I don't US have been bad or are a bad team. Think they've played some decent stuff at times. There midfield is really good. I fancy them to beat the Dutch. 

Same here. The Dutch have not been impressive at all so far.