Match 15: Portugal vs Ghana - ITV1 4pm GMT LIVE from Stadium 974

Coulthard's Jaw

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was a pen, wasn't convinced by the first few replays but the one from behind their backs clears it, defender hits Ronaldo's foot. Not sure why you guys are calling it a dive

Anyway not sure what to say about that match. We were terrible, apart from 5 minutes right after Leão entered the pitch and we switched to 4-3-3 with Leão left Félix right and Bruno providing two wonderful assists. But the rest was far too slow far too static, and late on far too chaotic. Looks like we're well on course to waste this squad again tbh. Oh and Ronaldo continues to be a sad shadow of his former self, apart from a good scorer of penalty kicks but that's not enough. 

50 minutes ago, EnterUsernameHere said:

@ArsenalFan7 (I think) was saying last night it's a fan vote 

Yes, gambling communities are getting involved and trying to sway votes. I won on Ronaldo at 3/1 earlier, it’s a popularity contest for goalscorers and superstars.

As you say, I think they will stop offering odds within the next few days if Neymar is to win here as a large number of people are on board for both as I suggested backing last night at 14/1 ;)