Football Manager 2020 - Out 19th November 2019

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Soviet said:

It will be out on 7pm CET tomorrow like all games on Steam. The question is when will they push the last update for the people who already have the beta...

It's actually upto Miles when he releases the game. Previous years, it has been late into the evening the day before. If the game isn't out by 10pm tonight, I'll be surprised.

3 minutes ago, joekim87 said:

Wow! How do you turn off Brexit?

Follow this video, really easy to do, there are a few steps but it is effectively just unticking one box in the editor:

This is for FM2017 but it worked for 18 and 19 and it will almost certainly work for 20 unless the editor has been drastically changed which is highly unlikely.

Edited by Robioto

I normally buy the in game editor, will I be able to turn Brexit off in there?  If so what steps will need to take to do this?

Is the in game editor also coming out at midnight?

Edited by Ras

2 minutes ago, Ras said:

I normally buy the in game editor, will I be able to turn Brexit off in there?  If so what steps will need to take to do this?

Is the in game editor also coming out at midnight?

in game editor normally comes out the same time as full game

10 minutes ago, Burty76 said:

No sign of FMT on the iOS store.  When’s that coming out?

Once submitted, it's upto Apple to release it.

2 minutes ago, STFCDude said:

Demo isn't available either as yet

I'd imagine they've concentrated on paying customers first... I'd expect it tomorrow!

Re Refs (2). It seems clear from Looking at the league data in the EPL that there is wild fluctuation at Play. Sure, small sample size and all that. Still, some refs seem to Award like 0.7-0.8 penalties per match, others not any at all. Similar to the 6-7 bookings per match average (high discipline Attribute) vs <1 booking per match average (low discipline Rating) on a couple Prior Releases, that'd be not Football reality. Things are far more consistent than that, and also, those would be unrealistic ratios.

Might be worth an actual Long-term test and Closer look at the attribute spread.

Edited by Svenc

Getting pre season Barcelona training camps with every new save, with games against top Spanish teams, very frustrating as the morale is shattered before the season has started, had the same nonsense last game too.

• Neil Brock unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...

Hello guys, i send info by special site but maybe anyone know it faster.

I want to start FM2020 and make San Marino national team as best in the world.
Why in FM2020 on update 20.4.0 we cant be San Marino coach on start game? But in 20.3.0 and basic version we can do it?fm_sanmarino01.thumb.png.a09814219b301a407cb1ecf1e2c45215.pngfm_sanmarino02.thumb.png.5207166be4bc34593c66821e159f78e5.pngfm_sanmarino03.thumb.png.c35461aa712f64583b7ad6c1cb91d1de.png

Edited by myfunnygame