Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peak football manager.

14 game winning run with six goals conceded. Only dropped points in one game all season.

Randomly lose 7-3 from no where when 7 out of nine shots on target go in and feel tactically impotent throughout the game.

Why FM. Why.

image.thumb.png.4117ae00775f0353add4dc58c2916a7a.png

On 27/04/2023 at 14:56, fmonit said:

Good name for a winger!

image.png.c3f47d5d1ee271fb5887212a7de35109.png

Will he though? With attributes like this:

image.png.5fa77846358aa659b1611c02996145db.png

Just because he said he will cross, doesn't mean he'll be any good at it 

I'm not sure if this is funny or whether I should be a little bit annoyed at the league...

After every single one of my Europa Conference League games so far this season with St-Étienne, our league game immediately afterwards has been the early kick-off. Yes, we're playing Thursday-Sunday, which is fairly normal, but why are we getting the 1pm kick-off, when there are games kicking off at 3pm, 5pm and 9pm, sometimes 8pm as well! All the other games are televised as well, so it's not just my games... Feels a little unfair given we've had away trips to Armenia, Turkey, Poland and Serbia so far, with another trip to Turkey coming up...

I was about to say our only relief from this scheduling is the French Cup tie in December after the home game against FCSB, with an 8:45pm kick-off, but I've just spotted that's pencilled in for the Saturday instead! I imagine that is a placeholder and our game will get moved to the Sunday when the draw gets made, but I bet it'll be 1pm again...

image.thumb.png.5a1beacba571393053e14b5ab5343106.png

image.thumb.png.03b72700a853468c4becd9528ccb9ee4.png

13 hours ago, brod_104 said:

I'm not sure if this is funny or whether I should be a little bit annoyed at the league...

After every single one of my Europa Conference League games so far this season with St-Étienne, our league game immediately afterwards has been the early kick-off. Yes, we're playing Thursday-Sunday, which is fairly normal, but why are we getting the 1pm kick-off, when there are games kicking off at 3pm, 5pm and 9pm, sometimes 8pm as well! All the other games are televised as well, so it's not just my games... Feels a little unfair given we've had away trips to Armenia, Turkey, Poland and Serbia so far, with another trip to Turkey coming up...

I was about to say our only relief from this scheduling is the French Cup tie in December after the home game against FCSB, with an 8:45pm kick-off, but I've just spotted that's pencilled in for the Saturday instead! I imagine that is a placeholder and our game will get moved to the Sunday when the draw gets made, but I bet it'll be 1pm again...

image.thumb.png.5a1beacba571393053e14b5ab5343106.png

image.thumb.png.03b72700a853468c4becd9528ccb9ee4.png

That does sound like it might be a bug. Worth reporting it if you haven't already.

image.png.2c8e21a79c1e1271501d105649a41547.png

Telford (away-Team)  is my team. I am soo proud, but it is also so unreal. I go all-in in the 81st minute. We concede the 2nd then tie it up. But then my right offensive man gets injured. No more replacement possible. You know how it is.  Frustrated, I leave everything as it is, then this.

The screenshot is not really funny. It's the testimony of a really, really magical comeback.

Edited by Conardo

Just got handed a five star 15 year old CB's though my youth intake. Model citizen, unflappable media handling and great technical and mental attributes, But he's freaking 5'9'' and 60kg, makiing him phisically weak and useless in the air... 

WHY??? :(

20230529011230_1.jpg

He might turn into a sick DLP though... :cool:

Edited by Canalma

Not a funny, but this is the first time I see this type of goal in a modern FM:

image.jpeg.37a4fc5480baacacb8c1e443a8a653b0.jpeg

Not a cross, but passing across and shoot in the corner :thup:

Edited by Novem9

On 01/06/2023 at 13:32, Koetzer said:

Probably the weirdest host choice for a big tournament I've ever seen:

Zizkov40-41

I approve, although we have only one decent stadium with 10-12 000 capacity, so getting tickets would be a challenge :)

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Dreambuilder said:

Is Aragon a common name in Norway?image.thumb.png.e690d978367728c34dffd9108e8daacc.png

Nope, had a look in the statistics and from the 2022 data there where 12 in total who had that name in Norway. That last name is also rather unique as only 45 people have it as their last name...