3 Players you would LOVE to sign...

Just wandering through my shortlist and was thinking about the players I would love to sign, but can't afford / can't see it happening before they get past it / whatever other reason, so thought I would see if any other players have the same feeling.

Try to avoid the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, Fabregas, Rooney, Aguero, Iniesta etc, I think these are mostly a given...

1. Thomas Muller

He'd be perfect for my AMC role, but I can't recall him ever leaving Bayern on any other saves, and I just can't see it happening.

2. Javier Hernandez

Would normally never even entertain a man u player, but he would get bucket loads of goals for me. Regular at man u, so unless they implode he'll never join me.

3. Sergio Ramos

Never seen him leave Real in any save, think he's a fantastic player, but again can't see him joining.

In 2010 and 2011, as Arsenal, after selling Diaby, Rosicky, Arshavin, Denilson from the get go.

I usually purchase Hazard, Pjanic, Müller, and Lukaku. Not always straight away, but at some point in my save.

FM 2012, I won't have to find a taker for Denilson, but the rest will go. I can't buy Lukaku, he's at Chelsea.

Probably target Hazard, Gotze, and Müller again.

You can sign laudrup... Well mads and andreas :p

Id go wiiiith.... Raul, Sneijder and Chygrynskyi

Im managing newcastle, i know its an odd choice, but ive always loved raul, never really managed him despite playing since 2000 and i feel like its my last chance, and he can still score. Sneijder because hes simply incredibly. And Chygrynskyi cos hes be a good signing and i still think despite his poor time at barca he could really be very good.

Udochukwu Nwoko.

In real life, he's a Maltese-Nigerian attacking midfielder who plies his trade in the Egytian league. In my game (Hong Kong Division 1), he's absolutely devastating. Joined HK Rangers on loan from Iranian side Paas Hamedan for 1 season, scored 27 goals in 22 games (all competitions) and led HK Rangers to the title. He has since gone back to Iran...

Medina, Rudenok, Sani Emanuel - they seem to never get a work permit.

Had no problems with signing Miguel Medina, but then, I'm managing in Spain ;)

Here's what you're missing out on though...

MiguelMedina2-1.png

MiguelMedina.png

Highlighted particularly his history for last season. Absolutely awesome striker.

He does have an "evil" streak though and will pick up cards for reacting badly to the referee and other players, as well as a few for diving. That said though, there's plenty of times when his "dives" have won free kicks or penalties, so mustn't grumble. :D

By far my favourite player in FM11 though. Develops well, superb eye for goal, plus that "edge" to his game that'll make you laugh... or cringe...

Interestingly, I also had Sani Emmanuel. Spent one season with me in Liga Adelante. When he wasn't injured, he was moaning. When he wasn't moaning, he was given chances and simply didn't perform or develop.

Has since gone on to obscurity playing for Stade Rennais reserves, never once featuring for their first team.

1. Neymar

Goal Striker Numero Uno

2. Zezinho

Goal Winger Numero Uno .. scores from 100 yards all the time.

cant think of a 3rd one at the moment as I have not played FM in a while.

Honestly i'm pretty happy with the squad i've put together at Bolton. I've got a very solid, hardworking team with a few quality players thrown in for good measure. Arguably our 'weakest' areas are right back, right wing and up front, so going from that i'd love:

Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid)

Surprisingly only on a £52k a week contract (Although that still goes over my wage cap), but with a minimum fee release clause of £130m i'd wager he's a tad out of our price range.

Lionel Messi (Barcelona)

Come on, who doesn't dream of having Messi in their team (Aside from people already managing Barca/Argentina, of course)? The thought of seeing him pull on a Bolton Wanderers shirt is certainly an interesting, albeit massively unrealistic one.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Barcelona)

The final position was between Ibrahimovic and Sergio Aguero (Neither of which i'd say no to, tbh), but Zlatan just about edges it. The bloke's a total beast and statistically the best player in the world in this position (On FM10).

And how much would these three cost in total? A cool £468,000,000; more than five times Bolton's estimated value.

Chiellini, Cavani and James Rodriguez (sp?) the last one plays for porto, very promising!

Cavani just gone to Chelsea in my save, scored 2 against me :(

I always used to sign "J-Rod" on FM10, he turned into a beast of a midfielder and because he was 18 on FM10, he became properly home grown, loved the club after season 1 and never wanted to leave. One of my favourite ever players on FM.

Phil Jones

Mario Gotze

Never thought about Gotze (a lot of people have mentioned him), he's unhappy on my save so I might see If I can get him. I've already got Phil Jones, he's amazing, probably one of the best defenders I've had on any FM.

one other - Sergio Canales.

He is impossible to get from the second season on. However, i managed to get him on loan in the first game season, added a future fee of 7.5m and in the january transfer window activated this future fee and he signed for me. Do not try and sign him permanently any sooner though as he is unlikely to sign.

He is impossible to get from the second season on. However, i managed to get him on loan in the first game season, added a future fee of 7.5m and in the january transfer window activated this future fee and he signed for me. Do not try and sign him permanently any sooner though as he is unlikely to sign.

Ive found him on the transfer list quite often.

In season 2013-2014 atm with Liverpool, so already got quite a few really good players, e.g. Neymar, Eriksen, Cavani, Adam Johnson etc...

But would LOVE to have...

1) Hulk

Signed him in FM09 & he was awful for me, but i've heard so many good reviews about him I just want to give him another go!

2) Hugo Lloris

Absolutely awesome goalkeeper & he's young aswell :)

3) Sergio Aguero

Well.... he's just deadly ain't he!!

Udochukwu Nwoko.

In real life, he's a Maltese-Nigerian attacking midfielder who plies his trade in the Egytian league. In my game (Hong Kong Division 1), he's absolutely devastating. Joined HK Rangers on loan from Iranian side Paas Hamedan for 1 season, scored 27 goals in 22 games (all competitions) and led HK Rangers to the title. He has since gone back to Iran...

I remember him being linked to Reading when we were in the Premiership, he came on trial and wasn't deemed good enough.

There are a few players I've always wanted to manage but have never signed:

1. Andrea Poli- probably the best deep-lying playmaker in the game, except maybe Alonso. I'd love to have him receiving the ball from my defenders, turning and picking out a pass.

2. Mamadou Sakho/Giorgio Chiellini- I've never had Chiellin and I've never had Sakho in his prime. They're both supposed to be absolute rocks- looking at his attributes, Chiellini is an absolute rock- but I've never managed to add them to my defence.

3. Moussa Sissoko- so highly rated. Imagine a midfield pairing of him and Poli! Sissoko could destroy the opposition, play a simple pass to Poli, who would get the ball forward, maybe to someone like Hazard or Oezil sat in the hole...

Ive got him at Hull when he is aged 29. Played in tandem with Thomas Muller for me

Gonzalo Higuaín - Never leaves Madrid afaik and refuses to even negotiate with him. He's a classic finisher, would love him doing the finishing for my side.

Javier Mascherano - Those mental attributes, my lord.

Giorgio Chiellini - Such a brilliant defender, never been able to attract him or pay the fee Juve want though. Never actually see him move though which is bizarre as imo he's one of the top three CB's on the game.

And then if I could have a 4th it would be Aguero, simply can't pay his wages though.

Plenty of players I'd like, most are simply too costly though.

Archived