Sports Interactive Community
claassen

[FM19] Leagues World pack by claassen (55 updates: Europe completed 55/55 !)

Claassen, your updates are always fantastic.  Thank you!

'lower leagues divised in 2 for good relegation/promotion with the 2nd tier."

Means that that you divide the teams into Bosnia Lower League and Republic Srpska Lower League?

il y a 11 minutes, Mardels a dit :

'lower leagues divised in 2 for good relegation/promotion with the 2nd tier."

Means that that you divide the teams into Bosnia Lower League and Republic Srpska Lower League?

yes :)

So glad you have pushed on and gone for it.

Just a shame I started my Bulgarian Career too quickly :D

1 hour ago, Pompeyboyz said:

So glad you have pushed on and gone for it.

Just a shame I started my Bulgarian Career too quickly :D

With 5th level in Bulgaria is even more fun:D

Great to see you doing another update on FM19!!!

I know it's probably not the biggest priority, but I can't wait for you to update USA and Canada (which has a new league, the Canadian Premier League!)

Merci!

Edited by shawn_strat

Tks in advance.

When can we have the Japanese Nihon-League ? 

It is locked but it is 1st league in Asia, and there are many Great star like Torres, Iniesta, Poldoski....

@claassen I've used your work for years and it's always top-notch. Really happy to see you're going through with the project :applause: I'm hopeful the issues with the editor will be sorted out by SI soon and give you much less hassle and discouragement!

If you want to, you can skip the Maltese league file. As in previous years, I will be releasing a comprehensive file enabling the Maltese league with real competitions and rules. It has always been compatible with your files and I'm hopeful it'll be the same this year :)

I'm glad to see you're continuing this project, @claassen.  Your databases are outstanding, and they add so much to my enjoyment of FM every year.  Like the rest, I hope the editor's issues don't cause you too much frustration.

I'm loving and following this post. Keep up the good work! Any encouragement we can give to you will be shown here ♥

56 minutes ago, MokatooPL said:

@claassen 

could you fix Euro U-19? In FM 19 the closest are in Northern Ireland in 2020 and were omitted in 2019 in Armenia.

This is an issue which I suspect only SI can fix.

@claassen   

Hey claassen! Could you please help me providing some info on an issue I have with your pack in FM19, I have created a topic which is here 

I would be really greatfull if you could check this out and tell me whether I am missing something or something is really wrong here

thanks claassen. really appreciate your work.

Love your work every year. Really hope you do Romania to Liga IV as I’ve been waiting to play as FC Vaslui for a while. 

@claassen great to see your updates back! I am always playing with them and they make so much fun! I know what it means to build this databases, that's why I have so much respect of your efforts year by year!

You are the best at what you do, you try to create all the leagues as real as possible and that is a very complicated job. I am Ecuadorian, so you can imagine how far your work goes, I am happy that you continue despite all the difficulties. thanks for everything

Edited by israelnando

On 08/11/2018 at 06:30, kandersson said:

The return of the king! So happy to see this thread :D.

YEEEEEEEES :applause:

Thank you so much for doing this every year. It adds so much to the game and the leagues runs better than the SI created ones most of the times. If you tell me how to donate to you I would. Also a small request, if you are going to edit Sweden please have a look at the scheduling. It's been bugged for years and SI don't care to fix it. Too long international breaks and fixture congestion all over the place because of it. 

Thank you for your answers. :)

In addition to the bugs with the editor (which this year is really catastrophic and slows me down and decourage me considerably), many origin leagues in the game are unplayable because there are big bugs (Greece, Turkey in particular and others) when you look at the dedicated forum : https://community.sigames.com/forum/641-league-specific-issues/

I fixed Greece as I could  because there was still an improbable bug in the editor (  https://community.sigames.com/topic/456313-invalid-number/  )

For Iceland, I also fixed the prize money in the 2nd division.. but it's really not normal for SIgames, they have botched their work on the editor and the leagues. :(

Edited by claassen

Claassen you are back, that is great :applause:

I have a tiny request if you plan on doing Africa this year, if you can make it so the Coupe COSAFA uses B teams or something (because otherwise it clashes with CdM and CAN causing major scheduling problems). If you don't plan to do it, then just ignore this request :)

Hello @claassen

as usual great job! Thanks for the Community. :)

I see you've improved the French cup, if you're interested, we could discuss this point through mps.

All my support and again thanks!

Well done legend! :D I wait for other european leagues also and thank for your work.

@claassen , amazing job!

About Iceland, I had started a save in 18 with HK, using your database. They had a Reserve and U17 team, but in FM19 they don't have a Reserve team and not even a U17 team anymore. Result: main squad with 40 players, 15 year old players along the veterans.

And sadly this is also happening with other teams too, a lot who did have Reserves and u17 in FM18 stopped having them in FM19. Not to mention the whole mess with B teams in Portugal.

I'm asking if you're gonna add Reserves and Youth for the teams that somehow lost them (how is it possible for a team to not have a U17 considering the youth intake system we have in the game??) and the proper leagues for them as well?

Thanks.

^ There's been a lot of complaints about this in the main FM19 forums. It's nothing to do with Claessen and he's already stated it's things like this that make him close to quitting.

Yes... because for Iceland, it's like that in the editor.. iceland.thumb.jpg.51fdba8e9ab5f3e7bf6353da404ae054.jpg

I would have to change all 1 by 1, because other clubs that are in the U19 divisions are OK.  There are not many clubs so I will do it but it's not normal..

Edited by claassen

I'm waiting for Northern Ireland. Will that come under 'I' after Iceland, or when you get to 'N'? :)

Hi @claassen are you planning to add other missing european countries like Latvia, Lithuania ect...? To finish all europe. I think many of us are waiting for that 

@claassen  Thank you for that you try to make happy us even the Editor Bugs which SI did not fixed yet. If possible also after Europe do some important Leagues from South America and some countries from Asia like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait,Qatar or Japan?? In this Countries play also some good players like Xavi, Iniesta, Podolski. For Example is Japan because you dont have Iniesta or Podolski in game. Thanks for any work you are the best!

Thank you. This year, with all the bugs of the editor, I set myself as the end date of megapack end of February, beginning of March, at the time of the last patch 19.3

Anyway, the game is really playable only after this last patch, the time that SI fix all the bugs.. ;)

vor 3 Stunden schrieb zbillu1989:

@claassen  Thank you for that you try to make happy us even the Editor Bugs which SI did not fixed yet. If possible also after Europe do some important Leagues from South America and some countries from Asia like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait,Qatar or Japan?? In this Countries play also some good players like Xavi, Iniesta, Podolski. For Example is Japan because you dont have Iniesta or Podolski in game. Thanks for any work you are the best!

Claassen does not add players to the database, does he? Because the japanese players like Podolski or Iniesta are not in the database as far as I know and that would not change only because there was a japanese league system.

3 hours ago, claassen said:

I set myself as the end date of megapack end of February, beginning of March

Can we expect Europe by the end of this month? Big respect for you, still working even with this very terrible editor

46 minutes ago, CapoColonia said:

Claassen does not add players to the database, does he? Because the japanese players like Podolski or Iniesta are not in the database as far as I know and that would not change only because there was a japanese league system.

Is that true about the japanese players?????If this is, will they be available if @claassen creates the league??????

Players from the Japanese leagues haven't been in forever due to licensing reasons, and as plenty of people have mentioned, claassen doesn't add players.

I'm sure Foss will have his Japanese database out when it's ready.

Your discipline rules for Macedonia are incorrect. 

9 hours ago, claassen said:

Yes... because for Iceland, it's like that in the editor.. 

I would have to change all 1 by 1, because other clubs that are in the U19 divisions are OK.  There are not many clubs so I will do it but it's not normal..

Yes, I think the problem is only in Iceland for Reserves and U19. Thanks for fixing it! You rock! 

Are you going to make most of the leagues, even if there are others out? Because you are one of best around the community

for the moment I galley with this rotten editor..  It's been 10 hours that I'm on the Israel update to try to fix incomprehensible bugs

For Iceland, FYROM, Germany, it will be fixed in the next megapack ;)

1 hour ago, MrGizMo said:

Are you going to make most of the leagues, even if there are others out? Because you are THE best around the community

corrected this for you :p

I might be stupid, but i cant get this to work. When starting a new game am i not allowed to choose database. Any tips? (yes, i have placed the file in the editor data folder).