[FM19] Leagues World pack by claassen (55 updates: Europe completed 55/55 !)

2 hours ago, Mardels said:

Would you mind doing the 6th division of Holland? Especially when there are only 11 leagues, while in Austria, Portugal, Norway etc there are 20+ leagues added?

This isn't a personal comment on you or what you've said, but I do feel we shouldn't ask too much of Claassen given how lucky we are that he creates and maintains these leagues and all the hard work he puts in :) 

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't hurt to ask politely, specially if may end up being something not hard to do (like not creating teams from scratch) and that could improve the game enjoyability!

claassen, looking in Sortioutsi, I saw that the Kosovo 3rd division is in game, would it be possible to activate it (even if apparently it doesn't really ressemble the real life format - it looks like 2 groups if 16, while ingame they put a single league with all teams)?

EDIT: Apparently Kosovo is also coded to always have only one spot on the Champions League and Europa League no matter how well their league/nation develops over time. I heard this is a rule from FIFA (or UEFA) to test new countries who join them, after a few seasons (2 or 3) of stability, then they are able to gain spots as normal.

I believe this happened in FM18, Gibraltar came hard coded with only one spot, but after passing the requirements some time later, SI updated Gibraltar to develop like any other nation in the March update.

If it isn't hard to do, claassen, could you please make Kosovo develop (or gain European spots) as any other nation in 19 from the start? Thanks for your work.  

1 hour ago, Lanko said:

It doesn't hurt to ask politely, specially if may end up being something not hard to do (like not creating teams from scratch) and that could improve the game enjoyability!

claassen, looking in Sortioutsi, I saw that the Kosovo 3rd division is in game, would it be possible to activate it (even if apparently it doesn't really ressemble the real life format - it looks like 2 groups if 16, while ingame they put a single league with all teams)?

EDIT: Apparently Kosovo is also coded to always have only one spot on the Champions League and Europa League no matter how well their league/nation develops over time. I heard this is a rule from FIFA (or UEFA) to test new countries who join them, after a few seasons (2 or 3) of stability, then they are able to gain spots as normal.

I believe this happened in FM18, Gibraltar came hard coded with only one spot, but after passing the requirements some time later, SI updated Gibraltar to develop like any other nation in the March update.

If it isn't hard to do, claassen, could you please make Kosovo develop as any other nation in 19 from the start? Thanks for your work.  

I certainly did not wanted to ask not politely, probably just used bad phrase as I dont know English good:(

And agree with Kosovo 3rd div, but it is not possible to make them gain more CL/EL spots I afraid

7 minutes ago, Mardels said:

I certainly did not wanted to ask not politely, probably just used bad phrase as I dont know English good:(

And agree with Kosovo 3rd div, but it is not possible to make them gain more CL/EL spots I afraid

I didn't say you were unpolite! I was actually replying to the guy above. Sorry for the confusion.

Damn, hopefully there's a solution for Kosovo. 

1 hour ago, Lanko said:

I didn't say you were unpolite! I was actually replying to the guy above. Sorry for the confusion.

Damn, hopefully there's a solution for Kosovo. 

Sadly I think it would involve rebuilding all the UEFA club competitions, which is very hard to do without breaking or losing the coefficient system entirely. I don't know if you could maybe swap everything to do with Kosovo with probably San Marino, a truly rubbish country which won't ever need more spots without a human playing there, so then Kosovo would be dynamic but San Marino wouldn't?

@Mardels : For Netherland, I did 6th division in the editor (with periods, dates, promotion/relegation play-offs and all..). All is ready but I put it in Inactive because editor error when I verify the 6th tier.. :(

@deivis10 I don't know yet but I don't think. It's very very long to do and it takes a lot of motivation . I will first finish Europe and to do South America. After, I will see.

@Lanko OK, I can do Kosovo 3rd tier. It's easy, but I can't find the composition of the teams of the two groups. Do you have a link?

For Kosovo European spots, no,  it's too complicated because it's hard-coded.   As it says, it would be necessary to rebuild the European competitions and it's impossible.

Improvements and additions: (not in the workshop)

- Austria: fix Austria Vienne: the club participate at the Cup

- Bosnia-Herzegovina: fix prefered divisions for good relegation/promotion between 2nd and 3th tiers.

- Belgium: Addition of 3 periods for 4th and 5th divisions, for qualifications top play-offs. Fix draw rules for the Cup 6th round.

- Crimea: Relegation play-off for the 7th and new format for the Cup + addition of Super Cup and historics.

- Cyprus: fix various rules

- Estonia: B teams of 3rd division can be promoted to 2nd division

- Lithuania: fix others minor rules. Thanks to @Romme90

- Netherlands: fix for good relegations/promotions by groups (zaterdag/zondag) between 5th and 6th division

AND NEWS  UPDATES: (with new several additions  compared to FM18)

nl.pngNetherlands: 3rd, 4th and 5th division activated (with periods, matchs rules zondag/zaterdag and real promotions/relegations!). Cup extension (107 teams)

nir.pngNorthern Ireland: 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th division activated. Irish Cup extension and rebuildong like IRL.

no.pngNorway: 4th and 5th division activated

pl.pngPoland: 3rd and 4th division activated. Various small improvements.

pt.pngPortugal: 4th division activated (20 leagues with each their format). Lower division ionactive divised in 16 leagues for good promotions/relegations by region with the 4th tier.

ro.pngRomania: 3rd division activated. Fix various rules

ru.pngRussia: 3rd and 4th division activated. Cup extension (100 teams)

sco.pngScotland: 5th and 6th division activated . Addition of South Region Challenge Cup and Highland League Cup.

Might just be me as I have a massive number of custom databases loaded in at the moment, but the netherlands file throws an error, something about 4 teams being promoted. I will add a screenshot later once this career completes setting up, as I said though, may just be me.

@Lanko : OK Thanks, If there is all teams in the database, I will release Kosovo 3rd division in the next megapack,

@gmilitao_scr : For Argentina, it's complicated. I will see

@Lazylen:  Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Wales. And I will do perhaps also England for compatibility complete with my updates.  So 10 updates for a 55/55 on Europe :)  But for Slovakia, it miss yet many clubs of 3rd division in the database..  

@N^G : yes, it's you. All work very well. All my updates are compatible between them, as usual.

@rschprs: It's you. There is well 45 files in the archive.

@claassen

Two things about the Netherlands update you made that should be changed for it to be more correct to real life.

1. The fixture rules for the Tweede Divisie, Derde Divisie, Hoofdklasse must have this set under  "Squad Selection Eligbility":

• Under -23 player is ineligible for other team if played 15 games for first team.
  • Over -23 player is ineligible for other team if played 10 games for first team

De Keuken Kampioen division has this already set like that. In real life all players over 23 are not allowed to play for the B-team in the divisions below the Eredivisie. But it's not possible in the editor to set it that accurately. So the options that are available are the ones mentioned that must suffice for now.

2. The play-offs for promotion/relegation between Eredivisie and Keuken Kampioen are wrong. Not your fault, it's a known bug within the original data that has been reported to SI. Right now things are incorrect in that the top 4 placed KKD teams for playoffs are already playing in the First Round. In reality they only play in Second Round and Third Round.

In real life it is:

• ROUND 1:
  • nr 6 vs nr  9
  • nr 7 vs nr 8
  • ROUND 2:
  • nr 2 vs nr 5
  • nr 3 vs nr 4
  • Winner (6 vs 9) vs ED16
  • Winner (7 vs 8) vs ED17
  • ROUND 3 (winners earn promotion, or in case of ED teams win they do not relegate)
  • (Winner 2 vs 5) vs (Winner 6 vs 9 vs ED16)
  • (Winner 3 vs 4) vs (Winner 7 vs 8 vs ED17)

ED = Eredivisie.  2 t/m 9 = the 8 teams below the KKD champion that are placed for playoffs from the Keuken Kampioen Divisie (KKD).

1 hour ago, claassen said:

@rschprs: It's you. There is well 45 files in the archive.

Strange. The download is 16.29 MB

image.png.0f148b080300a449f6557a6a93f50503.png

But when I download it it's less

image.thumb.png.6a2cd9c21946e9594d81360475bfa1b7.png

I cleared my cache, used another browser. Same result. Can you give me another link, please?

vor 1 Minute schrieb rschprs:

Strange. The download is 16.29 M

image.thumb.png.6a2cd9c21946e9594d81360475bfa1b7.png

I cleared my cache, used another browser. Same result. Can you give me another link, please?

It's a .rar file, you need to extract it.

1 hour ago, rschprs said:

I wish someone would make a Dutch Pyramid to the 5e klasse around about. I remember Tobcoach or Reinalda making one for older editions. I tried myself, but I can't get the playoffs to work. 

Tobcoach has the best most expansive one in recent years, yes. While he had to take certain liberties, because he cut out the sunday & saturday to make it work better. The Dutch Pyramid is most definitely not the most compatible kind of thing to handle in FM, not in a easy way anyhow. And even then, the game get very,very..very slow if all of that was in the game. At least, it was in older renditions of FM.

@claassen Really appreciate the work from you man!

I have a proposal though regarding the update for Sweden. The scheduling for Allsvenskan is very random in game, sometimes the game takes matches that IRL is played on the weekends in the spring and early July and put them midweek in August and September, while UEFA games are played, causing teams that compete in EL/CL to play like 2-3 games a week from September till the season is over in November which is very annoying. :)

I don't really know how to fix that so I wonder if you could do that in your update? I think it is the same for the lower leagues as well but that you don't need to fix because that won't cause any problems. In Allsvenskan on FM it is common to have like 9 games left when everyone else has 5 because how bad the scheduling is. I guess it is the same for many leagues but it is worse for Sweden because our season ends in the beginning of November so there is not much time to play the remaining games, which causes teams to sometimes play games every other day.

Hello claassen,

congratulations for the work you do every year with your files, I always wait for them before starting a proper save.

I want to point out that when you start a career in Portugal 3rd tier the 4 groups are shown with the same name, and when you choose one of the groups, no team can be chosen.

I attached some images below to show you what I mean.

Camppor1.PNG

Camppor2.PNG

Hi,

Thank you for your reports, because of course, it's hard to see everything.

I updated the pack with these corrections:

- Austria: Landesliga Voralberg. 1 relegated instead 2. Thanks to @davie77

- Kosovo: Addition of 3rd division. Thanks to @Lanko for the groups.

- Netherlands: Fix "Squad Selection Eligbility" for levels 3, 4 & 5.  Fix play-offs promotion/relegation between Eredivisie (1st div.) and Keuken Kampioen (2nd div.). Thanks to @CrowBar

-Portugal: Fix Groups 3rd Tier. Thanks to @munich1860

- Russia: Fix U21 league (original bug in the SIgames database)

- Scotland: Fix minor rules.

11 hours ago, CrowBar said:

Tobcoach has the best most expansive one in recent years, yes. While he had to take certain liberties, because he cut out the sunday & saturday to make it work better. The Dutch Pyramid is most definitely not the most compatible kind of thing to handle in FM, not in a easy way anyhow. And even then, the game get very,very..very slow if all of that was in the game. At least, it was in older renditions of FM.

Forgive me.. I just noticed you made one for FM17. I didn't see it. I didn't buy FM17. Are you going to make one again for this edition? 

1 hour ago, AndreaSSL said:

@claassen could you activate Kolmonen, Finland 4th tier where plays Santa Claus? 6 groups of 20 teams and the group's winners are promoted to 3th thier

Why are you telling him fake rules? It is 9 groups of 10-14 teams IRL:seagull::rolleyes:

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––--

It must always hurt when the rules dont work:(

Lithuanian and Montenegrin 3rd leagues seems similar to Kosovar in terms of database (but there are some teams to remove), could you look at it?

https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2019/league/2300049/lithuanian-lower-leagues

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_II_Lyga

https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2019/league/62002147/montenegrin-lower-league

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montenegrin_Third_League

2 hours ago, AndreaSSL said:

@claassen could you activate Kolmonen, Finland 4th tier where plays Santa Claus? 6 groups of 20 teams and the group's winners are promoted to 3th thier

I looked at them in the editor, they have one of the highest reputations at that level. If you holiday the first season they should be promoted to the 3rd tier for the second season. If you save the day before the leagues update you can reload and try again until they’re one of the promoted clubs.

Hey there claasen! 

I'm a really big fan of your work. Thank you for everything you've done for the community.

I just wanted to ask you if/when you will be doing a mexican league database and how far down the leagues you are prepared to go.

Good luck with the project!

12 hours ago, rschprs said:

Forgive me.. I just noticed you made one for FM17. I didn't see it. I didn't buy FM17. Are you going to make one again for this edition? 

Not likely, that one didn't go further than the 1e klassse (if I remember correctly, I haven't checked in a while). And it was accurate with the tax rules, and other minor details. But I am satisfied with Claassen's update in this. I can't take all the credit for that FM17 though, it was team effort on the editor discussion forums with other people such as

EDIT: @claassen . Two things I noticed while testing out the new version of the Netherlands update just now.

1. The promotion/relegation for Eredivisie play-offs are almost there for accuracy, but the match-ups aren't 100% accurate yet, I tweaked the things myself in the editor and tested it. This is the correct data according to real life for the editor:

• Under stage 2 - poff (Cup) ->
  • Round 0, First Round -> Cup Tie Mappings ->  
  • Tie Index   ,   Home Team Index   , Away Team Index
  • 0                          4                                      7
  • 1                          5                                      6
  • Round 1, Second Round -> Cup Tie Mappings ->
  • Tie Index   ,   Home Team Index   , Away team Index  ,  Home team last round     , home team last round tie index
  • 0                              -blank-                         8                               Winning team                                 0
  • 1                              -blank-                         9                               Winning team                                 1
  • 2                                   0                              3                                       -blank-                                      -blank-             
  • 3                                   1                              2                                       -blank-                                     -blank-
  • Round 2, Third Round -> Cup Tie Mappings ->
  • Tie Index   ,   Home Team Index   , Away team Index  ,  Home team last round   , home team last round tie index, away team last round,   away team last round tie index
  • 0                               -blank-                        -blank-                          Winning Team                      2                                                      Winning team                        0
  • 1                               -blank-                        -blank-                          Winning Team                      3                                                      Winning team                       1 

2. The VAR rules are correctly set for the Eredivisie. But SI forgot to input the VAR for a few that are there in real life;

• KNVB Beker has the same VAR enabled for the quarter finals, semi finals and finals (7 matches).
  • The Johan Cruijff Schaal has the VAR enabled (super cup).
  • The Eredivisie play-offs for European qualification have the VAR enabled for the semi finals and finals (6 matches).
  • The Eredivisie play-offs for relegation/promotion from Keuken Kampioen Divisie has the VAR enabled for the finals (4 matches).

11 ore fa, Mardels ha scritto:

Why are you telling him fake rules? It is 9 groups of 10-14 teams IRL:seagull::rolleyes:

Lithuanian and Montenegrin 3rd leagues seems similar to Kosovar in terms of database (but there are some teams to remove), could you look at it?

https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2019/league/2300049/lithuanian-lower-leagues

https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2019/league/62002147/montenegrin-lower-league

I don't tell him fake rules. An user on fm scout create the Finland DB untill 5th thier and use this rules, so i  thought they were the real rules

13 hours ago, Mardels said:

All Lithuanian II Lyga clubs are in the database, but the two regional leagues are not. So he will have to create those two leagues, I am not sure he will do that. Furthermore it is something I as a researcher for that country are thinking of adding those two leagues to the database in the future. The reason why we havent dont that yet is because that the anount of regional leagues are changing all the time. Sometimes its two, sometimes its three, sometimes its 4 and sometimes its only one. But I can see, and I am glad about that, that they have decided to stick with two regional leagues. So lets see, perhaps we can get them implemented soon, for those who are interested

Hello claassen.

Great work. Thanks!!!

i found a bug with the Austrian file:

i won with Sturm Graz Amateure the regionalliga Mitte but i cannot play next year in the 2.Liga.

Do you know what is the reason for that?

Can you fix it? Can you tell me how can I fix it in the editor.

Hi Claassen, 

I'm managing FC Nantes and only now I've realised that I still hadn't played a game in the Coupe de la Ligue, so I went to the cup's page and it says that the competition hasn't been scheduled yet, despite the fact that I'm past november in the game. Has anyone else noticed that? 

31 minutes ago, faneitzke said:

Hi Claassen, 

I'm managing FC Nantes and only now I've realised that I still hadn't played a game in the Coupe de la Ligue, so I went to the cup's page and it says that the competition hasn't been scheduled yet, despite the fact that I'm past november in the game. Has anyone else noticed that? 

I'm not familiar with France but in Portugal there was a Cup of the League as well (not the normal cup) that was only scheduled in mid-December I think, with games in January. So you should probably move forward a bit more to see.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb coolrob:

Hello claassen.

Great work. Thanks!!!

i found a bug with the Austrian file:

i won with Sturm Graz Amateure the regionalliga Mitte but i cannot play next year in the 2.Liga.

Do you know what is the reason for that?

Can you fix it? Can you tell me how can I fix it in the editor.

This is not a bug. Only three second teams are allowed to play in the 2.Liga.

But the question remains: @claassen Have you generally prohibited the rise for this?

1 hour ago, Lanko said:

I'm not familiar with France but in Portugal there was a Cup of the League as well (not the normal cup) that was only scheduled in mid-December I think, with games in January. So you should probably move forward a bit more to see.

The first round takes place in August.

My update for ENGLAND here:

7th, 8th and 9th division activated. Real formats of promotions for 7th, 8th and 9th tier !
FA Cup extension (736 teams), FA Trophy extension (296 teams)
FA Vase (592 teams), Isthmian League Cup, Southern League Cup & Northern League Cup activated
20 Clubs in Bostick South Division, Hellenic Football League and Northern League, from season 2019/20.

@Mardels : For Finlande 4th tier, Lituania & Montenegro 3rd tier, no i would not do it. It's too much work and it's not the priority

@Coltorti For Mexico, I don't know. The priority is Europe and South America. The rest, I don't know if I would.

@CrowBar: OK thanks, it's minnor things. It will fixed in the next megapack.

@saddinkle : Serbia is my next update. I will see. Thanks.

@coolrob : Yes, for Austria, maximum 3 "B" Clubs in the 2nd division.

@faneitzke : Yes, I just saw.  It's weird because I have not changed or modified the League Cup  in the editor. (only French Cup and 4th and 5th Div.) I will see.

Hi @claassen,

Firstly, like every year, thanks for all the hard work you put in to make the game that much better.

A couple of things regarding England -

- I see that from next year on, you've halved the prize money for (at least the preliminary rounds of) the FA Cup. Is this just for balance purposes, as I'd be surprised if the prize money will actually decrease considering the way the English game is going?

- Level 6 down are regional leagues, but I couldn't see that regional boundaries are defined for the parent leagues. Is this the case? If so, would you like me/us to provide you with some realistic city boundaries?

Thanks again.

@howabe

- For the FA Cup. it's like that in the original database. There is 2 FA Cup in the advanced editor made by SIgames.  One for 2018 and the other from 2019So, I think that's normal! I only added the first 3  rounds (with prize money), in the 2 Cups.

- For Regional Boundaries, no they are not there , because I don't know the English geography !  But I put "Competiton promoted to .... " and "Preferred lower division teams for promotion" in the leagues. 

If you want add regional boundaries in my update, of course, you can to do. :)

il y a 1 minute, Pompeyboyz a dit :

@claassen

You say you have done the correct promotions for tiers 7 to 9 in England.  Is this using the very complex playoffs that have been introduced that use average points as a divider?  

Yes, I did exactly like that:

For 7th divisions:  Promotion Play-off:
------------

Format:
16 teams from the Regular Season contest 2 places in National League N / S in a knockout format.

Semi-finals:
Within each regional group teams are paired according to their standings from the Regular season:
2nd vs 5th;
3rd vs 4th.
Winners are decided over one leg, with extra time and penalties if score is level after regular time.
The higher placed teams from the Regular Season are hosts.

Finals:
Within each regional group the two Semi-finals winners meet each other with the winner becoming the respective group's Promotion Play-off winner.
Winner is decided over one leg, with extra time and penalties if score is level after regular time.
The higher placed team from the Regular season is host.

Promotion Play-off Finals:
The 4 Promotion Play-offs winners are distributed into 2 pairs.
Winners are decided over one leg, with extra time and penalties if score is level after regular time.
The teams with better Regular Season record are hosts.

Promotion from the league:
the two winners: promoted to National League N / S

For 8th division: Promotion Play-off:
------------

Format:
28 teams from the Regular Season contest 5 places in Non League Premier in a knockout format.

Semi-finals:
Within each regional group teams are paired according to their standings from the Regular season:
2nd vs 5th;
3rd vs 4th.

Finals:
Within each regional group the two Semi-finals winners meet each other with the winner becoming the respective group's Promotion Play-off winner.
Winner is decided over one leg, with extra time and penalties if score is level after regular time.

the five winners with best Regular Season record: promoted to Non League Premier

On 24/11/2018 at 13:18, claassen said:

Yes, I did exactly like that:

For 7th divisions:  Promotion Play-off:
------------

Format:
16 teams from the Regular Season contest 2 places in National League N / S in a knockout format.

Semi-finals:
2nd vs 5th;
3rd vs 4th.

Finals:

Promotion Play-off Finals:
The 4 Promotion Play-offs winners are distributed into 2 pairs.
The teams with better Regular Season record are hosts.

the two winners: promoted to National League N / S

For 8th division: Promotion Play-off:
------------

Format:
28 teams from the Regular Season contest 5 places in Non League Premier in a knockout format.

Semi-finals:
2nd vs 5th;
3rd vs 4th.

Finals:

the five winners with best Regular Season record: promoted to Non League Premier

Claasen, you're a genius to have done this, I've been struggling with it for days and haven't got close. So glad you decided to do an English update;-)

I said it last year and I'll say it again - please @claassen post or PM me your paypal, I want to donate some money for your efforts. I love playing fringe leagues, especially in Africa, and I won't begin my main save of the year until you hopefully add them to your pack :) 

And since the editor is giving you a lot more trouble this year, it just seems like a fair thing for me to donate for this (even though I suppose SI might not approve, but hey, why don't they add and license all the leagues in the first place)

@toiletfootball : Thank you , but it was not very complicated ^^  . South American and Central American updates are a lot more complicated, especially for the good Continental qualifications, but it's OK, I already found the solution the previous years   :)

@Tgwri1s : Thank you but but I don't do that for the money. For me, each year, Football Manager is really playable after the last patch 19.3.x in March .  Before, there are too many bugs in the game. And so, the editor is a pastime, even if this year, the updates release less quickly because I have less time ! 

Tonight, I will release a new pack with England, Spain, Serbia, Slovakia ( with "creation" of 30 missing clubs in the database) , Slovenia.  And various improvements and corrections for Belgium, France, Netherlands, Iceland?

It will remain that 5 European countries to do and after, I do South America!

Archived