Semi Final 1: France Vs Belgium (for the right to face and lose to England in the World Cup Final)

Hodgy

Who will face England in the world cup final?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going through to the final?

• France
    • Belgium

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Orzelek said:

Apparently there's quite many vacant seats at the stadium - how the hell is that possible? :D 

Because it's in Russia and most people value their lives whilst the locals are no longer interested ;)

England's support is really low out there compared to the usual following we have.

Two world class teams on show... Ht break a mini doc about maguire? Seriously? I know its 0-0 but cant we focus on the game tonight? Have an hour tomo before kick off for them to deify maguire et al. 

Side note.. When she was asking how many maguires were in russia and he gavea wry grin... Too many to count... I thought it would be like 50+ at least. F'in 5!! What an anti climax to a non story

Just now, westy8chimp said:

Two world class teams on show... Ht break a mini doc about maguire? Seriously? I know its 0-0 but cant we focus on the game tonight? Have an hour tomo before kick off for them to deify maguire et al. 

Side note.. When she was asking how many maguires were in russia and he gavea wry grin... Too many to count... I thought it would be like 50+ at least. F'in 5!! What an anti climax to a non story

I hate to say it but I agree with Westy here.

4 minutes ago, westy8chimp said:

I don't disagree but it's BBC's only chance to talk about the England game as it's on ITV.

2 minutes ago, darren1983 said:

I don't disagree but it's BBC's only chance to talk about the England game as it's on ITV.

Good point. I'd rather they had left it until after tonight's match, but playing it at the half-time interval makes more sense than before kick-off.

The only entertaining thing about Danny Murphy's commentary is when he forgets he's commentating and just talks under his breath like he's in the pub before remembering he's on TV and starts talking twice as loud.

Like just now, he mubled in response to a statement by saying "yeah, he was". Then clearly suddenly thought "better say more"

Archived