Semi Final 1: Brazil V Germany - 21:00 BST

Djstu23

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still don't believing what I'm seeing, everyone in Brazil is feeling as if the world had ended (except PMLF)

Should've realized the world was ending when they went into a World Cup with Fred and Jo.

Can't be long until the Germany 5-0 up half time score betting slip screenshots come out of the woodwork can it?

Mayyyyyyyyybe if someone had bet enough money, they could build a Neymar the redeemer statue to commemorate his sacrifice against Colombia

That was incredible, looked more like Bradford than Brazil.

Its also a shame becuase this is going to be a dreadful second half with Brazil given up and Germany not needing to leave 1st gear. Whats the highest win in a World Cup semi-final? This one?

Are the fans leaving already?

Some are, but many are just leaving to go to restroom, bring food, etc... like happened in other games.

Screw Germany tbh, it's just fun to see Brazil get trounced :D

I actually don't think Germany have been all that brilliant. Klose looks pretty ponderous, despite his goal. :confused:

I kinda agree. I was about to post Klose looks a bit out of place in this side, then he scored

That's the best German first half performance I've seen since watching Escape to Victory.

FWIW it's probably the best German first half performance since the Luftwaffe from about 1940-42. Faded down the stretch though.

Never in my 41 years on this earth, have I seen a Brazil team so completely destroyed. Germany have been terrific - Brazil playing like schoolboys.

There will be hell on tonight and the next few days over this. Things are gonna boil over, big time.

I kinda agree. I was about to post Klose looks a bit out of place in this side, then he scored

Got a bit lucky with the goal as well, really should have scored with his first shot.

Archived