*Official* Football Manager 2023 Early Access Beta Feedback Thread

6 minutes ago, Overmars said:

One thing that could really spice up FM is if figuring out a player's PA became much more difficult. Scouts are savants in the game, and that's not a realistic representation of real life. There are essentially two options here:

1. Make PA a variable amount. I don't think this is necessary, but it would help create more variance in player development.
  2. Make scouts unable to identify a player's PA beyond a huge band of uncertainty. I think this option is more realistic and would shift some of the optimal FM strategy away from acquiring wonderkids who your scouts have guaranteed will be elite players.

PA is often variable, though it is determined once you start a save, so it doesn't change after that. Making it variable once you start a save would be a nice option, though I don't know how that would work.

The fact that there's a set PA, and that you simply can't develop a player any more once you hit that mark, is incredibly unrealistic. It's also unrealistic that a player gets like 180PA, so he's almost guaranteed to become an amazing player. It definitely needs to be more dynamic, but it's a computer game after all, and it relies on attributes to calculate how things happen. Another thing is, PA is incredibly easy to access, so that's more on the user not using tools to access it, in order to have a more realistic experience.

I would like it if PA was simply unknown early on, so you'd judge players potential based off his current attributes, stats, and how fast he's improving. Maybe there are a few "wonderkids" that you'd just know if they have a lot of potential, but for everyone else, you shouldn't really be able to determine it until later on. Also some players definitely are late bloomers, so they might not fully develop to their max PA until in their mid 20s. 

Overall, I haven't given it much though, so idk what the solution would be. I'd imagine the game would definitely benefit from it being more dynamic, but another huge thing is how all of that info is displayed to us. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the "would've preferred to stay on the bench" thing all about? I can understand it from a diva like Ronaldo, but I have young players thinking it when I sub them on in the second half. As if academy players would prefer to stay on the bench rather than be given some game time. Seems like a bug to me 

28 minutes ago, (sic) said:

PA is often variable, though it is determined once you start a save, so it doesn't change after that. Making it variable once you start a save would be a nice option, though I don't know how that would work.

The fact that there's a set PA, and that you simply can't develop a player any more once you hit that mark, is incredibly unrealistic. It's also unrealistic that a player gets like 180PA, so he's almost guaranteed to become an amazing player. It definitely needs to be more dynamic, but it's a computer game after all, and it relies on attributes to calculate how things happen. Another thing is, PA is incredibly easy to access, so that's more on the user not using tools to access it, in order to have a more realistic experience.

I would like it if PA was simply unknown early on, so you'd judge players potential based off his current attributes, stats, and how fast he's improving. Maybe there are a few "wonderkids" that you'd just know if they have a lot of potential, but for everyone else, you shouldn't really be able to determine it until later on. Also some players definitely are late bloomers, so they might not fully develop to their max PA until in their mid 20s. 

Overall, I haven't given it much though, so idk what the solution would be. I'd imagine the game would definitely benefit from it being more dynamic, but another huge thing is how all of that info is displayed to us. 

Yeah. I like to play without going for all the wonderkids lists or similar. I only buy people my scouts recomend, as it makes it more realistic and enjoyable to me

2 hours ago, chucklehead said:

Appreciate you sharing this mate, cheers. I've never watched a commentary vid like this with regards to FM, although I've heard their names in other threads. 

I thought they had some very worthy and considered debate. Everything they raised was valid and well rounded. Good vid 

Just watching the vid. All good guys who definitely know what their talking about. I’ve probably watched Zealand more than the others though.

I'm playing as Bayern and have my scouting range set to "World" but I can't scout the Campeonato Sudamericano Sub-20, which in previous versions I always could. Could it be that I can't scout it because the tournament has already started? I'm pretty sure in past versions I could start scouting a competition after it has started.

On a similar note, another issue I'm having is that I'm missing competitions to scout because I don't get the inbox message which had a list of competitions I should consider scouting (which I've always received in previous version). I guess this might be a casualty of the move from scouting assignments to recruitment focuses, but I think it would be good to get this message back in the inbox, just rephrased with something like "We recommend setting up a recruitment focus for these competitions".

1 hour ago, (sic) said:

PA isn't a guarantee, loads of players in the game won't reach their potential due to lack of games, injuries, poor training, low standard of football etc

Would like to see it completely hidden though. In real life potential is more or less based on how good a youth is at their current age.

4 minutes ago, dannyfc said:

PA isn't a guarantee, loads of players in the game won't reach their potential due to lack of games, injuries, poor training, low standard of football etc

Would like to see it completely hidden though. In real life potential is more or less based on how good a youth is at their current age.

There's already skins that are made that hide pa completely if that's what you want.

15 hours ago, anagain said:

Is it really so hard to get this player selection for youth teams window to stay up?

If I have my mouse over the window why does it disappear? This has been an issue for a number of FMs now.

image.png.5dd55b09674385235e003cdce076b8fa.png

I wasn't going to bug it, because I figured it must be known, but I will because it is such an annoying issue and really shouldn't still be a thing for the past however many FMs.

This is one of two really infuriating UI issues that have been in FM for many years.

1. The above window closes whenever it likes. However, if I click on a player's small profile window it is a right pain to get rid of. I find I have to mouse off the profile window and click on screen to remove it.

It is as if each different aspect of the UI has its own little personality.

2. Lists defaulting to top position when I move through screens.

The biggest expample of this is the fixtures screen. For some reason it always defaults to the start of the season so when I'm playing matches after Christmas I always have to scroll down to get to the matches I want to see. Then, when I click on a match, I go back after to find the fixture list is again at the start of the season and I have to scroll down again...

The window that is the subject of this post is another example. Every time the window closes it defaults back to the top player and I have to scroll down again...I get to the player I was on before the window closes...and the window closes again.

These are little things that I am sure could be fixed in next to no time at all. They are issues I have seen reported and have myself been mentioning for a number of FMs now.

Are they ever fixed? No. Surely they can't be things put on hold for the next FM. Even if there is some explanation for them happening, I have never seen it.

I love this game so much that little things like this are so infuriating. I believe SI strive for perfection, so why are little issues like this allowed to remain? Would a browser or word processor program allow little issues like this to persist? No, so why does FM?

Ugh.... managing game time for players returning from injury in the U18s and U23s literally does my head in, it's like the most tricky, fiddly, annoying system a game could possibly come up with. Literal torture.

SI games: What do you mean? What's wrong? What can we do to improve this?

Everyone else: Fix your damn game!

4 hours ago, nb9 said:

The story in general isn't it mate?

I think the negativity that surrounds FM is a build up of stuff like this that just simply should be fixed and just comes across as neglect that they are not.

There is a hundred other examples of stuff like this. For me the worst one is the player/squad/player search tabs, anything with columns is impossible to rearrange. Would this be difficult to fix? Yet it's been impossible to rearrange anything for every edition of FM.

All that stuff grinds away at the playerbase whilst getting more complicated features nobody really needs as a main feature this year. It's all very frustrating.

I have been saying for 4 editions of FM now that all I want is a UI / Menu overhaul with graphical improvements, and this edition seems to be really putting pressure on SI to put that front of the queue as the discontent is growing.

I have done work in UI/UX and if I presented the FM UI to them, they would laugh in my face and rightly so. It is completely cluttered to the point where they could get rid of half the stuff in the UI.

Skins.

I had no doubt that their new "headline feature" would be completly broken... Thank god that there is the ingame editor so i can make myself unsackable, because getting randomly sacked due to a broken feature would stop me from playing at all.

8 minutes ago, DMaster2 said:

I had no doubt that their new "headline feature" would be completly broken... Thank god that there is the ingame editor so i can make myself unsackable, because getting randomly sacked due to a broken feature would stop me from playing at all.

Isn't it the board confidence that affects your job status? We can't see from the screenshot the board rating.

Even if supporters have a high influence on the board, I doubt it would be huge

1 hour ago, qwertygod said:

Supporters feedback is just a broken mess. Just won a treble with Queens Park in Scotland and got to the last 16 of the Europa League. The League title is the first the club has won in it's no 163 year history and the first time a non old firm team has won the league in Scotland since 1985. Board satisfaction quite rightly A+, however supporters C+

It would seem that the supporters pine for Tony Pullis ball rather than the free flowing liquid ball that has taken the country by storm. Glad i managed to win the treble perhaps if i only won the league and cup double i would be out the door before my backside hit the floor :lol: This feature is already consigned to the bin along with the twitter feed nonsense - no doubt if i checked that there would be someone saying 'here come's the over reaction to queens parks league and treble win' 

Capture.thumb.PNG.2209cef6f5e7c54e9445383b32657a3c.PNG

I dont see where it is broken at

1 hour ago, qwertygod said:

Supporters feedback is just a broken mess. Just won a treble with Queens Park in Scotland and got to the last 16 of the Europa League. The League title is the first the club has won in it's no 163 year history and the first time a non old firm team has won the league in Scotland since 1985. Board satisfaction quite rightly A+, however supporters C+

It would seem that the supporters pine for Tony Pullis ball rather than the free flowing liquid ball that has taken the country by storm. Glad i managed to win the treble perhaps if i only won the league and cup double i would be out the door before my backside hit the floor :lol: This feature is already consigned to the bin along with the twitter feed nonsense - no doubt if i checked that there would be someone saying 'here come's the over reaction to queens parks league and treble win' 

Capture.thumb.PNG.2209cef6f5e7c54e9445383b32657a3c.PNG

This feature had/has so much potential if delivered correctly so this is disappointing. It's a small detail but something I've just noticed is there is absolutely no context to the supporter status. Surely, "Devastated" should not be an option for your failure to make the most of set pieces.....

Was going to skip this year as I havent paid attention to any of the release info but FM is such an easy game to have running in the background whilst doing other stuff compared to the full concentration needed by console games.

So started this afternoon, think i prefer the purple to the greyish blue background from FM22, I like that the squad planner is now a main feature as I have been using Squad depth/Team report to plan my squads for years.

Havent noticed any major bugs as of yet, but the match engine did not impress me as much as last seasons but that is probably because FM21 was poor.

The Europa League draw took me by surpirse, really feel thats a nice addition but will prob get bored of it in no time lol

Bulldozing teams right now but that is to be expected on the beta as its always easier i feel.

10 hours ago, albertluque said:

People have a lot of gripes with international football but how could you improve that?

There are plenty of threads on this in the feature request forum. But at the very least, they could have added the ability to train and rest players. International management is broken because you can not gain any tactical familiarity and players are always unfit. At its current state, international management is nothin but but a allstar game, you can not build any "culture" leading up to the world cup.

Edited by Mars_Blackmon

48 minutes ago, DMaster2 said:

40 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

Isn't it the board confidence that affects your job status? We can't see from the screenshot the board rating.

Even if supporters have a high influence on the board, I doubt it would be huge

Domoboy you are correct. If there is a bug there it will be in the board confidence being overly sensitive. And people should raise a thread on it. 

28 minutes ago, janrzm said:

This feature had/has so much potential if delivered correctly so this is disappointing. It's a small detail but something I've just noticed is there is absolutely no context to the supporter status. Surely, "Devastated" should not be an option for your failure to make the most of set pieces.....

While I agree set piece seems like something so small but comparing to American football, as a Eagles fan (some of the most critical fans in America) we can win everything but we won't be satisfied unless we are winning and doing it with a great defense. It's a team culture. Not sure if set pieces should even be a thing though.

18 minutes ago, Troels Jensen said:

Regarding Erling Haaland and the insane stats people have posted - he's more human in my game :

image.png.c575d2237bc6bb2ec5fb6d67592575fd.png

Yeah, in one save I've been playing (I'm up to the start of the 27-28 season) he's avaraging around 20-25 league goals per season. Though shout out to his performance at World Cup 2026 - scored 4 goals in his first game, 4 in his second. Finished the tournament with 11 goals in 4 games, average rating of 9.40. If Norway went further he'd likely have destroyed Just Fontaine.

20 hours ago, Cougar Ric said:

There is an option to start draw. It is pretty slow though.

Yeah they really should speed the time up between the teams being draw, cool little idea poorly implemented, where has that been said about new features in FM games. The time it takes to go through a draw people will just skip it. 

7 minutes ago, jimbo22 said:

Yeah they really should speed the time up between the teams being draw, cool little idea poorly implemented, where has that been said about new features in FM games. The time it takes to go through a draw people will just skip it. 

It feels like even when a new feature is good it still misses the mark in some way. It's frustrating beyond belief. I can tell you, pretty much anyone playing this game is time conscious purely on the basis of how long a season takes. Minutes, even seconds add up. Similarly, why people are frustrated with the UI and multiple clicks. 

Edited by janrzm

Yeah... I'm not a huge fan of the new draws. Some good ideas, but poorly executed.

Automatic draws are far too slow, I'm sure many people agree with that. But I'm someone who likes to manually draw each team one by one, and it's annoying that you need to click on the "Advance to Next Team" button TWICE for each team.

I know that the host has a lot to say and only so much time to say it in - and in the European draws, you need to move seamlessly from one group to the next. But surely there's a better way of executing this, rather than expecting us to make double the clicks for the same result?

On the subject of the hosts, I find it rather strange that the draws are hosted by unemployed managers - typically managers who have strong ties with at least one of the clubs involved. In my save, the Europa League draw was hosted by Slavoljub Muslin - a popular figure at Crvena Zvezda amongst others, but hardly the charismatic presenter you'd expect in this role. It kinda breaks the immersion for me.

In reality (at least in UEFA and English competitions), these draws are usually hosted by journalists - think Pedro Pinto or Reshmin Chowdhury.

Obviously, you can't have real journos in the game for licencing reasons. But surely having one of the top game-generated journalists present the Champions League draw would make more sense than having a Joël Bats or a Roy Keane present it? You might expect a legend like Roy Keane to be one of the draw assistant, but not to be the compère! :D

Overall pretty good. ME has clearly been tweaked since 22. Near post goals are a little too prevalent. Pressing def feels better. New scouting is a bit meh - too many different tabs and places to look at, needs some consolidation imo. Otherwise the look and feel is nice.

Edit: after one season scouting seems like more of the same. Different names and menus but it's not really any different from FM22. Mass scouting players with coaches is still much more reliable than scouting focuses.

LOVE CL games start presentations. 

Feels like a few too many through balls. 

ME at times feels inconsistent. Playing as Dynamo Kyiv beat Monaco in two very tightly contested games using 4231 gegenpress. In group stage lost 3-8 At Napoli and won 4-0 at home, both with same tactic as Monaco games. Just odd. Lost 1-2 both games to Chelsea and supporters are very disappointed...weird. 

Squad planner is nice. Though the planner will give a player 2.5 starts but player profile will say 3.5 stars. Pretty confusing. 

Player interactions are unchanged. 2-3 replies and they're very unhappy with being treated unfairly with no way to restart conversation. A missed opportunity by the devs. 

Manager timeline is cute, but most certainly not a headline feature. Could've 100% done without. 

Fan confidence is kind of whatever. 

Game is kind of halfway between a patch and real new version. 7/10 

P.S. please for all that is holly fix the international management!!!

Edited by azymin

24 minutes ago, HighFlyingDwarf said:

I cannot scream this to the heavens enough. Squad depth had so much info aside from just the ability and potential depths. Removing it and replacing it with the squad planner, which is a good idea but an absolute aberration usability wise, has really hampered my game this season.

I just hope they are working frantically on this (I doubt it though) What has been presented as a squad planner is really little more than a squad visualiser. It is missing all the functionality it needs to be a truly useful tool and a worthwhile addition to the game. 

48 minutes ago, jimbo22 said:

The squad planner seems to be this years scouting meeting. Completely pointless. 

the scout meetings are a brilliant idea awfully implemented. I don’t need scout recommendations for players worth 5 million when I have 500k to spend. Or a recommendation of a player on 100k per week when my limit is 20k. 

it hasn’t been fixed for this year’s version and to me that’s completely unacceptable. Just another reason to not use the feature 

If you dont use recruitment meetings, then squad planner will not be useful for you. It seems FM have different types of players who play the game differently. Some people just aren't going to change the way they play the game and will rely on old habits.

You usually get players that are affordable when you chose to look for players for the team "Now" instead of "Typically" I haven't played around with scouting that much in FM 23 to see if the same can be achieved.

Edited by Mars_Blackmon

1 hour ago, jimbo22 said:

The squad planner seems to be this years scouting meeting. Completely pointless. 

the scout meetings are a brilliant idea awfully implemented. I don’t need scout recommendations for players worth 5 million when I have 500k to spend. Or a recommendation of a player on 100k per week when my limit is 20k. 

it hasn’t been fixed for this year’s version and to me that’s completely unacceptable. Just another reason to not use the feature 

I hear you. Totally agree. As I said, it's like even when an idea is fundamentally good the delivery somehow falls short of what required to be at least useful let alone add real value to the game.

I was hoping pre beta that the DOF would be fixed, after all its part of the transfer/recruitment setup. Alas, he will continue to recommend players that I can't afford and do not align with my club vision. It's reached a point where there are chunks of the game I ignore, not because they aren't good ideas but because they aren't implemented in such a way to make them helpful.

Edited by janrzm

35 minutes ago, janrzm said:

I hear you. Totally agree. As I said, it's like even when an idea is fundamentally good the delivery somehow falls short of what required to be at least useful let alone add real value to the game.

I was hoping pre beta that the DOF would be fixed, after all its part of the transfer/recruitment setup. Alas, he will continue to recommend players that I can't afford and do not align with my club vision. It's reached a point where there are chunks of the game I ignore, not because they aren't good ideas but because they aren't implemented in such a way to make them helpful.

Where did it say that DOF was suppose to recommended players that the team can afford? The DOF's recommendation is nothing more than him suggesting players from his own player knowledge. His list still work like the team's player search list where once scouted they are given grades based on the needs. The use Transfer targets is where the DOF shines.

Edited by Mars_Blackmon

27 minutes ago, Mars_Blackmon said:

Where did it say that DOF was suppose to recommended players that the team can afford? The DOF's recommendation is nothing more than him suggesting players from his own player knowledge. His list still work like the team's player search list where once scouted they are given grades based on the needs. The use Transfer targets is where the DOF shines.

Well, I agree to the extent at which he is there to utilise his player knowledge and put forward suggestions you are perhaps not aware of. 

However, if he doesn't have the ability to filter himself from suggesting players you blatantly can't afford or whose age vastly exceeds something specified in your club vision then I find that unrealistic. Surely, all DOF's employed in football aren't expressly ignoring the financial confines of the club they work for and the specific requirements to invest in players of a certain age? Because that's the current system in every club on FM with a DOF. Now if he came back and offers "near misses" in the way the new recruitment system is set up that may work. If there is some form of discussion and agreement on the direction the club is headed that would also work. Offering players who want 35k a week when I can only spend 2.5k a week doesn't work and isn't logical.

There has to be correlation between what the finances dictate, what the board has asked for, what I need as a manager and what the DOF suggests.  

58 minutes ago, janrzm said:

Well, I agree to the extent at which he is there to utilise his player knowledge and put forward suggestions you are perhaps not aware of. 

However, if he doesn't have the ability to filter himself from suggesting players you blatantly can't afford or whose age vastly exceeds something specified in your club vision then I find that unrealistic. Surely, all DOF's employed in football aren't expressly ignoring the financial confines of the club they work for and the specific requirements to invest in players of a certain age? Because that's the current system in every club on FM with a DOF. Now if he came back and offers "near misses" in the way the new recruitment system is set up that may work. If there is some form of discussion and agreement on the direction the club is headed that would also work. Offering players who want 35k a week when I can only spend 2.5k a week doesn't work and isn't logical.

There has to be correlation between what the finances dictate, what the board has asked for, what I need as a manager and what the DOF suggests.  

Then there needs to be an option to ask him to suggest that just like there are options to ask for free transfers. I dont think the original concept was intend to work the way you describes as its just players from his personal knowledge. Its buried in the menus, but you can actually see the list of players in his player knowledge and just like the team's player search page, you can scout them while filtering your needs.

Edited by Mars_Blackmon

The feedback thread is one of the main vehicles for the developers to review and gauge user feedback on the game.  There is a chance, however, that initial feedback can get overlooked if it posted in the midst of ongoing discussions among the regular posters.  I would therefore ask that where possible, you could keep extended discussions out of the feedback thread so that SI can get an accurate picture from the users.

Thanks.

Hi All,

Seeking your assistance on the club vision "be recognised as best of the rest", based on the tooltip it says recognised as the best aside from top 4

Not sure what recognition constitutes, is it

1. Finishing in 5th position (which seems similar to qualifying for europa league) or 

2. Increasing the reputation to be 5th highest in the league?

vision.png

On 28/10/2022 at 16:34, RandomGuy. said:

I think it would be pretty easy to figure out and "game" eventually, plus how would it work for AI managers?

Always wondered that for interviews as they are, do AI managers automatically do the "best" answer? Or are they programmed by their personality?

“Best” answer really depends on context + your philosophy + and appetite for risk. Each would entail its own trade-offs, as well as its own probabilities/dice rolls. 

this is how it works in Paradox Games, for example. 

In terms of AI, a simple solution would be to simulate them vs manager personalities (and chance). 

7 hours ago, jimbo22 said:

Im enjoying it, but would like it if it could be linked to when picking your line up, in some way.

Managing Santos and ive had to learn about the whole squad. Squad planner was great for helping with that and deciding on an initial starting 11 and who i could afford to let go.

But to select a line up ive to memorise who is meant to be where and whos back up etc., would like a wee marker somewhere to tell me who i selected as 1st choice in that position rather than having to jump back to the squad planner if someones injured to see how my back up is. Doesnt add much time tbh but would be a small QOL improvement when managing a club you're unfamiliar with.

47 minuti fa, RandomGuy. ha scritto:

Im enjoying it, but would like it if it could be linked to when picking your line up, in some way.

Managing Santos and ive had to learn about the whole squad. Squad planner was great for helping with that and deciding on an initial starting 11 and who i could afford to let go.

But to select a line up ive to memorise who is meant to be where and whos back up etc., would like a wee marker somewhere to tell me who i selected as 1st choice in that position rather than having to jump back to the squad planner if someones injured to see how my back up is. Doesnt add much time tbh but would be a small QOL improvement when managing a club you're unfamiliar with.

The thing with the squad planner is that one of the first things i always do with my teams is go in the squad tab, filter players by position and select my 22 starters+first subs for each position, by naming a squad. I have a view that gives me all i want to see, and i can nip in and out of the profiles, and make up my mind.

then i always keep that selection, using the wonderful “next match only” switch to change my lineup weekly.

Why do i have to do the same thing with a more convoluted and less customizable screen? Which i cannot filter how i want and cannot customize as i wish? What incentive do i have to do worse?

all i like and will use in the squad planner is the experience matrix, a wonderful screen that helps me plan, that could have been placed anywhere else (maybe in dynamics tab).

squad planner doesn’t add anything new or useful for me. It just makes me do something that i’d have redo over again, in a more time consuming way

Edited by Raymond85

7 minutes ago, Stevmon said:

Is everyone else also getting youth players being angry because I give them game time in preseason?

”would prefer to stay on the bench…” surely a bug?

I think it's replaced "Complacent" but it's a bit much at times, report it if you can 

1 hour ago, Raymond85 said:

The thing with the squad planner is that one of the first things i always do with my teams is go in the squad tab, filter players by position and select my 22 starters+first subs for each position, by naming a squad. I have a view that gives me all i want to see, and i can nip in and out of the profiles, and make up my mind.

then i always keep that selection, using the wonderful “next match only” switch to change my lineup weekly.

Why do i have to do the same thing with a more convoluted and less customizable screen? Which i cannot filter how i want and cannot customize as i wish? What incentive do i have to do worse?

all i like and will use in the squad planner is the experience matrix, a wonderful screen that helps me plan, that could have been placed anywhere else (maybe in dynamics tab).

squad planner doesn’t add anything new or useful for me. It just makes me do something that i’d have redo over again, in a more time consuming way

Yeah we all play different ways, i wasnt having a go at you or trying to say you were wrong or anything, just giving my own view on it.

I used the squad depth page a lot too, as i generally like to gave a left footed LCB and right footed RCB and just the squad view was overwhelming early on for me in regards to that, and wanted to plan a season ahead via that so the planner is perfect for me.

Different folks, different strokes, as they say.

1 ora fa, RandomGuy. ha scritto:

Yeah we all play different ways, i wasnt having a go at you or trying to say you were wrong or anything, just giving my own view on it.

I used the squad depth page a lot too, as i generally like to gave a left footed LCB and right footed RCB and just the squad view was overwhelming early on for me in regards to that, and wanted to plan a season ahead via that so the planner is perfect for me.

Different folks, different strokes, as they say.

Yes of course. I wasn’t saying you were having a go, sorry if it came out strong. Maybe your confusing me for another user? :)

same here, i was just stating my opinion on the feature. I wish it was integrated much better, heavily customizable and somehow substitute of the normal squad view, that way it could be useful for everyone

Edited by Raymond85