Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II passes away. 21st April 1926 - 8th September 2022.

Confused Clarity

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Pompeyboyz said:

I think it will be 6pm that we get the official announcement

I wouldn't be surprised if it was 6pm - they've still got people on route to Balmoral and should be arriving soon. 

They then can get a short time before any announcement is made

Just now, The Golden boy said:

Can we not Weekend at Bernie's her for the 625 days so she gets the record. Also so I know when to get out of the country to avoid all the hysteria.

They've been doing that for 8 years already, they've had to stop today because one of her legs has fallen off

3 minutes ago, The Golden boy said:

Can we not Weekend at Bernie's her for the 625 days so she gets the record. Also so I know when to get out of the country to avoid all the hysteria.

Still going to be saying the same things over and over for weeks aren't they? Glad I'm abroad right now. Not glad I'm back on Wednesday 

it's such a spew of nothingness "we can presume that the medical personnel in the household will have made whatever medical preparations are necessary" FGS 

Armstrong and Miller did a parody of royal correspondents and they were pretty on the nose (not that anyone is quaffing champagne, but the uninformed speculation etc)

Just now, Confused Clarity said:

On the train home.

If it gets announced while I'm mid journey from Bristol to Newport, I believe I can rightfully claim to be the new Prince of Wales. Right?

I would challenge you to that ... no-one from newport can claim to be really Welsh tbh...

2 minutes ago, Confused Clarity said:

On the train home.

If it gets announced while I'm mid journey from Bristol to Newport, I believe I can rightfully claim to be the new Prince of Wales. Right?

Just now, Welshace said:

I would challenge you to that ... no-one from newport can claim to be really Welsh tbh...

I’ve got a Welsh name? So I’ll throw my hat in the ring. It’s more qualifications than most of the previous holders of the title for the last few centuries 

1 minute ago, leftback in the changing room said:

Get yourself to Westminster and crown yourself King. They're all in Scotland, they can't object.

Too late, for I am Spartacus and I claim the Republic for the down trodden, and those on Universal Credit

1 minute ago, Welshace said:

My first duty would to announce Welsh independence and be free of the tyranny of me and my fellow members of monarchy..

Down with me! etc

Can I join you guys in independence? I’ll promise to behave myself

33 minutes ago, SouthCoastRed said:

They've been doing that for 8 years already, they've had to stop today because one of her legs has fallen off

"Beaut-iful plumage!"

14 minutes ago, leftback in the changing room said:

Get yourself to Westminster and crown yourself King. They're all in Scotland, they can't object.

I'm of German ancestry, so I probably have a better claim than @Confused Claritydoes. ;)