It came home. Hope, hope came home

Bliss Seeker

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't wished for us to win a game this much in years and years and years. I actually found the Iceland defeat all rather amusing given how much I disliked that England team. This team I like and am desperate to see do well.

1 hour ago, toon_84 said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but my car has put a curse on us.

Songs chosen randomly this morning were 'dry your eyes' and 'coming home' :herman:

Although club foot just started playing as I finished my journey

The worst going out montage was 'Stop Crying Your Heart Out' after our 2002 exit. Gutting that was :(

28 minutes ago, Baptista_8 said:

The worst going out montage was 'Stop Crying Your Heart Out' after our 2002 exit. Gutting that was :(

Whatever the music was for France 98 still gets me every time, I'm not sure 8 year old me ever really got over it!

7 minutes ago, Rob1981 said:

https://www.matchpint.co.uk/sports-blog/about-every-bbc-end-of-tournament-football-montage-1100

Archive of BBC end of tournament montages.  What a heroic effort.

It's missing the GOAT though, which was the Euro 96 exit soundtracked by Walkaway by Cast.

I love the whole tournament montages.

3 minutes ago, Wigmore said:

I swear we were odds on to win in 90 mins with the bookies last night, just looked on bet365 and we're not anymore.

We were 1/2 to qualify at any time last night, now it's drifted slightly to 8/15

Just minimising their losses because everyone has lumped on.  Don't even worry about it.

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, enigmatic said:

The heavily steered pig also favours England. It's coming home

Thats ridiculous :D 

No worries. Team look confident, they look relaxed, we have a system and a plan which is huge. Colombia will try hard, England just have to stick with the game plan and will come out victorious. 

Archived