How much are you getting paid each week as manager??

Just thought it would be interesting to see what everyone is getting paid each week by their respective clubs.

I've just completed my 5th season having managed at Liverpool from the start. I've 1 year left on my contract of 80k a week.

We've just had the most successful season in the Clubs illustrious history having won the league, league cup, fa cup & champions league and lost only 1 game the entire season(that still irritates me slightly btw! Damn you QPR!!!)

When the club offered me a new contract I demanded at least 100k but the highest they'd go to was 84k!!

What's up with that?!

Just negotiate smaller contracts. Having said that, you'd better make sure you're successful as you won't cost much to get rid of.

I've just negotiated my first Chelsea contract (after six months of my first deal was left) and got four years at £125,000 p/w.

I'm in 2040, making $58,000/wk (don't know the poundage there) at Stirling Albion, and also making another $54,000/wk as manager of Spain...so life is pretty good. Wish I had something to spend it on.

Interesting idea, I might try the shorter contract approach!

@Lawlore I misread your post originally and thought it said 275k a week at stranraer! I was thinking that's some achievements!! Haha

Hah, it's not exactly deliberate, to be honest- the jobs I keep getting are mid-season ones for teams already deep in relegation scraps. If I don't keep them up, I get the heave-ho.

It's takes ages to get a big wage if you start off as a sunday league footballer, unemployed.

I'm in 2020 where I have gotten Wrexham to Championship and then went to Werder Bremen in Bundesliga 2, got them promoted and now in Champions League.

On a grand total of £12.5k a week

@DaveDaveDave yeah I think you're right. In previous games I've always tried to have the same approach that you have now also but just figured in this one I'd be a mercenary.

I'm liking all the responses so far. It's an interesting insight into the teams people choose to manage also

75k annually at chester fc. just got them promoted to league 2 after winning the title so im going to ask for a new long term contract this offseason just in case we get relegated

Unrelated to this, but strangely Mourinho always hates me. In FM 14 was the same. :lol: Guess that's his way. :lol:

what do you select as your favorite club?

i pick gremio so all the internacional coaches dislike me no matter what lol

£825 p/w at Zalgiris in Lithuania. Tycoon owned when I joined (it still is) so I am not too happy about it, considering my best player earns £25,500 p/w.

Even my original contract was £1,000 p/w. Made me take a pay-cut despite making Europa League group stage.

Why would you want to negotiate a high contract? Just eats up money that you could spend on transfers and player wages?

I always choose the lowest available wage possible during my contract talks.

This :)

Who want to be the next Capello .... Being paid a huge amount but not caring at all about the job in question :D

It's not a badge of honour .......

Managing Strathspey Thistle into our 5th season, I'm earning considerably less than I do in real life!

In terms of realism I always negotiate the best contract I can get.

I think there's a bug here but haven't paid sufficient attention, so I wonder if anyone can confirm. The board never agrees to increase their basic salary offer, so I get them to agree a 30, 40 or even 50% payrise if we get promoted. Yet when we do get promotion, I haven't noticed any increase in my pay.

Maybe it's because I accept a new contract after we've gained promotion but before the current contract has expired, so maybe it only works on 2+ years contracts.

Can anyone shed any light?

Archived